Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 39. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 03:00:19 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Yes it's almost three months that the market goes down the price and also the etherium.
And ill think it will not dying and be recover soon, As of now buy some more etherium because the price of it are in drop down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:59:59 AM
I really don't think so that ethereum is dying but i think that after a short period ethereum is going up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 02:55:52 AM
Market do this year was red, a currency fell to its lows, but look at the market in 2016 and now all important projects have increased in price and will continue to grow, cannot be considered a market at a distance of 1-6 months.
Activity: 24
August 18, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
I think it's a natural stage. the important thing is not panic and rash in making decisions. because this is normal in the crypto world. we can only try to recover coins into stable prices and wait with certainty, the most important thing is to remain patient. surely later Ethereum will stabilize again. believe me.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
In my opinion, the etirium coin will not surrender its positions for nothing and will not sink to zero, as this coin is very in demand and it soon takes on very big turns and will become a mighty coin, much more than now, the main patience, a strong coin, and it has a good future
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I think that the ethereum will not die. He will still show himself. I am sure that in the near future there will be only green zones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
Ethereum is not dying my friend there is a lot of people who are still supporting the ethereum and also it has a lot of supporters and also the ethereum has a lot of use and also a room for improvement keep that in mind my friend
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
Ethereum’s definitely not dying. It’s had some growing pains but the Ethereum Foundation is already working on solutions to the scaling issues we’ve seen.the price movement of Ethereum can’t be compared to the stock market; cryptocurrencies are a unique asset class that is more volatile in nature and experiences exponential growth, unlike traditional stocks.The future for Ethereum looks bright: it is building a new and better infrastructure for the internet and its true value is much greater than its current valuation.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 01:28:13 AM
It's like not just the ethereum only. Because many of the coins that are also experiencing a decline. And this is because the market is being collapse. So we recommend you hodl it first only. Be patient until the price of the coin later improved.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 01:26:08 AM
I don't think so because ETH has very huge potential in the market only people are speculating basis on the current price. Of course, it has dropped it's price a lot in the market but we should not completely conclude it as dead because we have already seen there is exception growth in ETH price last year. Don't worry everything will be ok at the end of the year.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 01:23:17 AM
I will stick with ETH, even when they're having a hard time for this past weeks. Alongside with BTC, eth already passed many bear run and im pretty sure they will always survive, even for this year. Bull run is coming and ETH wont die, just hold a little longer and our waits will be worthy
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 18, 2018, 01:13:48 AM
I was so, but I think it's time to buy  Grin, opportunities open and we take the opportunity if it's wrong it's normal, if it's true we are rich  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
ethereum is enough altcoin has great potential. even though it is undergoing a decline in prices of course not make this a big issue because the cycle of many cryptos is indeed like that. buy when the price is low and hold in quite some time until the big increase comes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 18, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
I do not think ethereum is dying , it just hitted by the market falling down of price value , and I believe that this altcoin can recover when the time comes that the market will be on its rynning form of rising up , this is just a temporary fwll down ,it will really got to recover.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 18, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
I don' think that ETH is dying, just that someone is manipulating the price to go down so that they can take advantage of that and buy a lot of coins. Once they are done buying, just watch, you will see ethereum being pumped to a high price so they can sell the coins that they bought and make a lot of profit. it is just market manipulation.

I see where are you going and I am sure some whales are helping this situation, but have in mind that Ethereums daily volume is $2,014,386,571 USD It takes a lot of money to be manipulated. It is more like the whole situation is bad for all coins.
Activity: 136
August 18, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
From my vision, the ETH team is still active in developing its value and is still enthusiastic about fighting this battle. So that ETH is still worth investing. Especially with the price of this cheap ETH, providing opportunities for us to get as much as possible to be harvested in the future. When the ETH has reached a high value. Because ETH is currently a valuable coin that has a bright future to maintain that popularity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 18, 2018, 12:11:04 AM
ETH is a coin that is very valuable after Bitcoin and this coin might not die because behind it there are several professional teams

Well thata correct mate, Ethereum is just started, we dont need to be scared or panic if ethereum is falling down and ethereum will not gonna die that easily, just be patient it will rise like bitcoin soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
ETH is a coin that is very valuable after Bitcoin and this coin might not die because behind it there are several professional teams
Activity: 185
August 18, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
Its very normal for cryptocurrency having high volatile price. But if we saw on history price, crypto is worth to hold for long term and its profitable. I think ethereum not dead because its working product and used by most token in market. Market will recover again i am believe

I think it's not normal. Ethereum is the most useful cryptocurrency ever created in the market. This is a fact and the price decreased more than it was suppose to decrease. This shows extremely high selling orders. When everything get fixed, the price will recover itself very very quickly.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
It is true now that the market conditions are falling and impacting on all coints including ethereum, but surely we know that fluctuations in the crypto world are natural, and we must believe that the market will recover as usual
Pages:
Jump to: