Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 38. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
ethereum probably being bad even in phase for all crypto as well. so don't hope to get good results for this year included in the ethereum. need to be patient to see this situation in order to earn a profit and could avoid the price getting down.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
From my point of view I do not think ethereum is dying well I can only say that the market situations are not as food as before that is we are in the bear market but hopefully it will all get better
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 18, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
BTC keeps the price but unfortunately ETH has lost a lot. It used to be visible and now it's hard to predict how the market will behave.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It will eventually recover, I'm quite sure about that.
Its just, many people are easily confused and they panic instead of being calm and just let the red market status just pass.
FUD are among things why this is happening and from my own perspective this a normal cycle of the market and it will gradually increase once again by the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
I don't think just because the price reduce temporarily you will make a hasten judgment that Ethereum is dying.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
This has been the resultant effect of the market decline that has been on since the beginning of the year. Etherum is not dying. Prices generally are falling and the market capitalization also fell as well. This is as a result of the bad news been spread in thr market
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 18, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
I think not only ETH that is dying. Look at the coinmarketcap. We will see so many coins are dying with their small price. They have been experiencing the bad market day with minus percentage. Although many coins are dropping, ETH is one of the altcoins that drops very drastically. As we can see on the market. However now, this coin is starting to increase again.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
I don't know eth die or not but I see every day eth price down and down no move to price up so it's  hard to say eth now risky for me
The price goes down is a normal. The reason is that ICOs have sold all their ETHs for profit, which has caused ETH prices to fall quite deep. But when the market goes up, the ETH price will quickly be pumped up. ETH is not dying at this time, it is the biggest altcoin just behind bitcoin
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
I sure that all coins and tokens will recover soon and I believe in bright future of this market
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 03:46:33 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Right almost three months the crypto market is a red color. Most investors are losing profit and them initial investment. Hoping this red day will stop and its turn into green day. For almost three months of red days, I have been losing half of my investment. And I'm still hoping that the price of my coins will recover again and rise.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
ETH is rising back. I think the value of Ethereum will also increase in the future. Do not anticipate such a bad thing.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
I think it will recovery soon!
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 03:30:16 AM
It's normal, and I've seen it happen. Successive downturns have left investors with more money to lose.

The market is cyclical and it always fluctuates. As long as we hold for the long term the market will go up again.
Activity: 397
August 18, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Noting to say. But please don't lose your hope, keep patience. After this year or within this year all coins will be reach new value. Because blockchain technology gives us most secure investment as well as profitable platform so here we will get more advantages within few years later.
Activity: 93
August 18, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
I don't know eth die or not but I see every day eth price down and down no move to price up so it's  hard to say eth now risky for me
Activity: 81
August 18, 2018, 03:22:29 AM
It's hard to say dude  Cry Cry Cry Like every times I started to hold ETH, I could not get back my profit Sad Dying inside  Cry
Activity: 26
August 18, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
No, I dont think so. It just was in a fluctuation of the market. After a period of dropping, it is sure to have the period of going up. Just be patient!
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
I don't consider that ETH can die, it is one of the most used coins in the market, all ico, games and the decentralized exchanges work at the platform of air, there are no competitors strong capable to replace him in the nearest future yet so you shouldn't worry about the fate of this coin.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
It's not dying dude! It's just waiting for the right time to rise. I completely understand your sentiment but the whole market is having a hard fall. So let's just wait for the bull run. I can't see eth dying because of the dip, let just say its gathering it strength to spike again in the near future. We can buy more eth today because of price down and later we taste the reward of our investment.
Activity: 88
August 18, 2018, 03:02:30 AM
ETH has fallen to $ 250. Is this the bottom?
$ 1400 to $ 600 and now laf $ 250. ETH has lost a lot after a few months. The market for Cryptocurrency is also going down. I think a lot of people have left the crypto
Pages:
Jump to: