Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 40. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
if in my opinion, now the price of etherium really falls as if it will be dying, bro. but I am also sure that someday the price will rise again and improve.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:00:13 AM
ethereum's development process began to be felt at this time, ethereum's decline was the beginning of a good increase going forward, the decline was due to the turmoil of competition between the new coins now. do not lose faith in ethereum, in the future we will feel a good increase for ethereum. ethereum began to show a very favorable quality for investors and participants of the ethereum bounty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

In my opinion, ether will not die, even though now the price is down, you don't need to worry, you won't lose your money, that's because I'm sure Ether will raise the price in the next few months. This is reasonable in an investment, price correction is needed so that the market is more balanced in making its players benefit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 09:26:31 PM
Its very normal for cryptocurrency having high volatile price. But if we saw on history price, crypto is worth to hold for long term and its profitable. I think ethereum not dead because its working product and used by most token in market. Market will recover again i am believe
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 08:57:34 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It will be easier when we try to find out what causes this big correction. Perhaps the most felt is the ban from various parties this year. But this might be a control, because in the future crypto will not be too different from now on. And when we talk about crypto, of course we will see Bitcoin or Ethereum, which currently may provide a large discount.
Activity: 145
August 17, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
Current market situation is very volatile. All the coins are facing problems. ETH has huge invstors so it is facing some problems. But when the price will be high enough, it will turn back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
I don' think that ETH is dying, just that someone is manipulating the price to go down so that they can take advantage of that and buy a lot of coins. Once they are done buying, just watch, you will see ethereum being pumped to a high price so they can sell the coins that they bought and make a lot of profit. it is just market manipulation.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

I think this situation is just temporary and the trend in next days is that capital flow will transfer from Bitcoin to Altcoin and Altcoin will raise strongly
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
I don't know why so many guys are still thinking that ETH is going to die or ETH is just a scam altcoin. LOL. It's the best altcoin and there is no way that ETH is going to die Smiley. Although few days ago, ETH price dumped to under $300 but for now it has came back to over $300 very quickly and it'll rise back to $700 or maybe $1000 at the end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 17, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
ETH is not dying. We are in a bear market. That's what it is. Around 90 out 100 top blockchain projects are built on ETH. Also ETH has one of the biggest developer groups in the world. There are thousands of ETH developers.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

What I think is that this is a balanced correction from last year's explosion. Too many people come in with the hope of instant profits, and when the market is corrected, panic is unstoppable. And maybe this will end when most communities realize that crypto will be more effective if played in the long run.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Like all other coins, ETH was down too. But when the price will up again, ETH will be more popular from now. It has enough potentials to be good coin in future.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
Nothing is dying. Now the bear market is running. After a big bull run this is normal. Same like stock market. But that's not mean it is dying. When a bull run come then all coins will alive.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Some people say bear markets can happen for three years, so three months may not mean anything. But at least we know what crypto can do, and what risks might occur if we enter this industry. Some people lose money, and come out with losses. While others consider it an opportunity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 12:15:29 AM

It's been seven months now, and maybe won't be finished. But I think at some point, this is an opportunity.
Maybe Ethereum is the most important altcoin, and of course this can be the start for the next swing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
In this month it became a bad ETH record, drop prices were more than 30% and this certainly made all ETH users worried, but I was sure that the ETH immediately got up and today it has risen more than 4%, hopefully the ETH will recover soon.
Activity: 129
August 16, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
Why do you say that Ethereum is going to die because of the loss? Don't you see that all cryptocurrencies are falling? This is a very normal thing, just like the stock market, falling and rising are very normal things, waiting patiently to maintain a good attitude.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 16, 2018, 11:31:17 PM
This doesn't only happen to ETHs, but almost all altcoins and bitcoin, when the market red like now is certainly a natural thing if all cryptocurrencies dying, the most important thing is that we can be patient because the market recovers.
Activity: 200
August 16, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
Ethereum is not dying by any means.  There is some market manipulation happening thus the terrible price.  Don't worry it will spring back when they are done accumulation.  The blast off will be epic.  
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
This season is likely to last a long time, but if you want to sell your assets now, the results are very bad. All that can be done is to wait and take advantage of this situation to invest in the best coins that could potentially grow in value. So we will not lose a number of assets that we already have.
Pages:
Jump to: