Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 41. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
August 16, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
its so sad to see eth down this much
even bitcoin didnt fall that much
but today eth get better price, maybe at the end of 2018 eth and all crypto will recovery and shine
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 11:19:27 PM
Eth is not dying, it is just the price that as fallen drastically. It will surely pump back that am sure of but currently the market is not favourable not only ethereum but all altcoin are suffering from this
All altcoin are very cheap and ETH is no exception. I believe we should be patient and not panicked at this stage because if you sell then you will surely lose a lot of profit this year. I believe that this market is hard to recover and everyone should wait at least 1-2 years to get back to it
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
Ethereum prices is not stable for now it  doesnt mean that is it dying, not only eth price is on the break down all of the altcoins in market. Thats why its normal to market when the price getting lower or higher. Be positive and soon we will see the comeback of all altcoins especially Ethereum.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:42:59 PM
Eth is not dying, it is just the price that as fallen drastically. It will surely pump back that am sure of but currently the market is not favourable not only ethereum but all altcoin are suffering from this
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
August 16, 2018, 08:39:22 PM
This was before we even had the huge ups and downs, leading altcoins to dump even further. Bitcoin itself it now even for the month basically, but I've noticed A LOT of alts are in the dumpster hard this time around. And even if the market rises 2x or 3x, these coins won't even be to where they would normally be. Massive sell-off and we all just have to either ride it out or dump into it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:26:38 PM
Ethereum no question will do amazing because it has a real global use case, and it is a platform, but it has plenty of opposition now by using different platform blockchains like Ontology, Cardano and many others. And its very difficult to expect how will things take shape and which ones come to be the leader in the destiny.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Ethereum is well established unlike so many other coins (dare I say, even bitcoin doesn't have much of a use and there are so many blockchains established and working on the ethereum network). So if everything is dying, it may be that ethereum is going down along with everyone else. Though I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Yes it's a long and super negative trend but that's how things go in such new and speculative market. If there is another cycle (and it makes total sense there will be many more, the only question is how high they will reach), I'm sure ethereum will be among the greatest winners.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 16, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
A whole market is bleeding , not only ethereum . More to say , ethereum price is much more stable comparing to other altcoins and I have no doubt it will recover it's price as soon as market will become more healthy . Ethereum is extremely popular and won't die in nearest future , until it will have a worthy competitors.
Activity: 107
August 16, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
This current market really surprised most of the investors because they didn't see this coming at all, even when it starts declining most people still believe that it won't decline much and would recover very soon but that is not the case the more you hold the more it fall
This situation makes investors to perplexed, they don't even know what to do again. May to still hold or sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
It is indeed right saying that we have all lost precious monies and TT he market continues to go red the more. With such an instance,you need to be smart and hodl.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 05:43:34 PM
cryptocurrency market red uzhu 8 months and I think it's normal. and I think that nothing will happen with ETH and it will continue to exist and when the market fall will end will also grow in price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
I think etherium have heave times but it is not death. just a low cost, but i think it will encrease soon. There are many coins which dying now but it is not the etherium.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
August 16, 2018, 05:40:27 PM
I don't think that this will be sorted easily, this is a trouble because peoples are afraid, they FOMO and then hard dump their hodlings easily.
Only few will be rich, thats the rule and only true belivers might earn alot and become wealthy, also remember, like btc made alot of peoples rich, it can make alot poor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 16, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
I don't think that Ethereum is dying. Everything now has a low price and this does not seem that everything is dying. People just became to pessimistic  about crypto. But I think the feelings should change soon
Activity: 55
August 16, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Ethereum is very overvalued at this point, and the bigger investors see that, so there is no new money going into it.  There are many upcoming platforms that will do a better job than eth has ever done.  Ethereum was the first, but I don't believe it will be the best in the future.
Activity: 223
August 16, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
Ethereum needs serious attention to survive in this bear market. Some say, it will rise to its peak in the last quarter of the year and I do hope so.
Activity: 123
August 16, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
I don't think ETH is dying. It's just a long correction and in my opinion this period will end soon and we will see growing market again.
Activity: 162
August 16, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
No, I don't think so. I think Ethereum will have a better future. Although the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot now, I think this is the overall development of the encryption market. The price of Ethereum is very low now, and I will continue to invest in this market.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
Well, it's alredy recovering today. And if take a look at the cost of ETH a year ago, you can see that it costed $40-$50. So even after the bloodbath it's still 10 times more valuable than a year before. That doesn't look like a reason for panicking for me.
Yeah but it still has brought losses to a lot of people, remember not everyone invested on ethereum since the beginning, some people even bought right after the moment it began to drop, however I still think that it could recover, of all the cryptocurrencies out there ethereum is the one that looks more polished and proffesional of all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
I don't think so, ETH can't die. ETH price drops is normal now because bad situations of the market now. When BTC down from $8k to $6k in a week, did you say BTC die?

Ethereum is not going to die. The platform is being improved. Buterin has been working on some changes on it - he wants to make the operations faster. Additionally, here, you can find the information about ETH new hardfork - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttxY924ySxw
Pages:
Jump to: