Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 7. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
BTC is the boss in crypto, and this position is unshakable for other coins. This includes BCH, ETH and other high-quality Altcoin. It seems that they are the best chance to surpass the BTC, but often these powerful companies will maintain the BTC. If the BTC is defeated, their own situation will become particularly dangerous.
Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 04:37:45 AM
nowadays these two coins have experienced a drastic price decline but actually all the coins in the market have experienced a very drastic price decline. and I agree on the part if eth can be above btc, because in my opinion, eth is better than btc for investment, and now there are many new altcoins that work with eth using eth blockchain technology. and there are still many other factors that support that eth will surpass btc in the future
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 25, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
I think that this statement can not be considered correct. Ethereum can not be considered a new generation of bitcoin, since these coins are not homogeneous and perform various functions. Therefore, bitcoin will always remain bitcoin, and ethereum will always be ethereum.
Activity: 96
August 25, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
It is already now, otherwise Ethereum will not become the second in market value. But it does not mean that he will surpass Bitcoin. I don't think I will ever surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
Maybe yes or not because the ethereum price now is not good or the ethereum price is will growing down but the bitcoin price is good maybe in the next year the ethereum is the next generation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:07:29 AM
Seeing how Bitcoin is still number 1 in market capitalization, it cannot be denied that the role of digital currency initiated by Satoshi Nakamoto is still difficult to replace. However, many altcoins have sprung up with more advanced technology to minimize Bitcoin shortages. So do not rule out the possibility if in the future, Ethereum can align themselves or even outperform Bitcoin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Yes right now the price of ethereum is very low compare to previous months but I still believe thay it will rise again soon but I don't think that eth will be going above bitcoin but who knows everything in crypto world is possible. Bitcoin and ethereum are the top 1 and 2 coins in crypto world. So anything is possible to happen. We will just wait and see but as of now ethereum price is.low and it is the good time to buy for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
I think it will be very difficult for ETH to replace BTC, even though currently ETH is increasingly popular. BTC's popularity greatly influenced the rise and fall of ETH prices.
Activity: 64
August 25, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Ethereum can be used as one of the next generation of BTC, and may be more popular. Ethereum is now entering a good and potential platform, so don't be surprised if ether prices are always high. It will be even greater when ethereum fixes all the shortcomings that currently still exist in the system.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 01:51:50 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.

Yes, I concord with you even rhetorically some people mistake bitcoin with other Crypto, if you ask them about any other coin their response lies on bitcoin, but in terms of fast transactions and security purposes with bloom ICO ether is more materialistic than bitcoin and if ether could continue its mode of operation there is a tendency of ether surpassing bitcoin but for now bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Yes, maybe, especially when bitcoin is too old. At present, ether can do everything that bitcoin can do, in addition to the low cost to a much faster transaction speed. Ether also brings more advanced technology, and has been implemented in various projects outside the ether, and this cannot be done by bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
The popularity and high price of bitcoin has become so I am sure that no one can beat it as easily as that. Many say ethereum will reduce the price of bitcoin but that hasn't happened and ethereum is still under bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

Yes, for sure. Ethereum has everything we need in cryptocurrency, and it might be better than bitcoin. Ethereum has great popularity, and getting a lot of hype and market cap is now very powerful, so I would not hesitate to say that ethereum will be the next bitcoin, or even more than all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
Now, there really is every reason to assert that, with proper development, the ETH in the future may turn out to be the next and in-demand generation of BTC.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 01:28:48 AM
Personally, I now believe that ETH does not need to be considered a new generation of BTC. It pursues completely different goals, both projects are beneficial for investment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
It can be said that ethereum is a good and complete coin that is worthy of being used as a future investment, ethereum has everything to replace bitcoin especially now that it has been used to make hundreds of tokens or projects.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 12:55:45 AM
I think and i believe so, since it is already shown in the coin market cap that ethereum bear second after Bitcoin. So it would be possible that it will always be next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
August 25, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
If bitcoin is called gold crypto currency, then the etherium deserved the right to be called silver. Due to certain technological features, it is thanks to the ether that the very boom ICO, which we are now observing, became possible.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
In fact, ETH is a completely different, but really promising and profitable direction for investments. Personally, I think that both projects deserve the money of ambitious investors.
For investment, of course ethereum doesn't need to be doubted,
because if we invest ethereum it's very profitable,
so in my opinion it seems that ethereum can be said to be the next bitcoin generation which is important for us to see later
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
We must not think ethereum will be the next generation of bitcoin. The price gap is far. Ethereum fast growth cannot be the reason to surpass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: