Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 8. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
I don't understand why people are comparing ETH with BTC. They both are good coins but they are from different era and they are performing very good from their own platform. BTC is BTC and will keep its name forever and ETH will be a very popular coin one day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
In fact, ETH is a completely different, but really promising and profitable direction for investments. Personally, I think that both projects deserve the money of ambitious investors.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
I don't think that it could be that way. Ethereum is the partner of bitcoin. I don't think that ethreum will be the next generation of bitcoin eventhough ethereum growth is fast.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 01:19:36 AM
I do not consider ETH to be the new generation of BTC. Rather, this coin can be considered a loyal partner of BTC, with a powerful team of developers and excellent prospects for development.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
Although ethereum is popular and strong coin it doesn't mean that ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin in the future.Bitcoin is reach so far like in value ethereum can too but  bitcoin have much potential rather than ethreum because bitcoin have own characteristics and decentralization.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
You are very correct,  if ethereum could break $1300 as at that time, it mean ethereum is the generation to be after bitcoin. Then most token that are being issue now most are on ethereum blockchain
Activity: 319
August 23, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
I disagree with you that ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin because ethereum doesn't have as much potential as bitcoin and bitcoin has very good and more professional team members and it will continue to grow and because more accepted globally as means of exchange for goods and services.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 23, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
I think it is not too easy BTC is very demanding cryptocurrency this time according to survey every 50000 new users join BTC . For this ETH has not too much potential now.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

The price of eth still lower rather than btc, like we can see in the coinmarketcap that the value of btc still leading rather than another altcoins, include eth. The price of btc $6,400 per coin and eth $270 per coin. But who know about the future that in the few years later the price of eth will beat btc or not. In the cryptocurrency, everything can be possible and the value of coins always fluctuative and can increase or decrease significantly
Between ethereum and bitcoin certainly bitcoin is still on top of ethereum,
and if we look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and followed by ethereum,
what is important now is that we keep monitoring the market development so that it is clearer
Activity: 40
August 23, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Since it is second in the coin market after Bitcoin so it might be. But it also function now as Bitcoin function. Actually it is more useful especially for exchange since it has lower fee than Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

The price of eth still lower rather than btc, like we can see in the coinmarketcap that the value of btc still leading rather than another altcoins, include eth. The price of btc $6,400 per coin and eth $270 per coin. But who know about the future that in the few years later the price of eth will beat btc or not. In the cryptocurrency, everything can be possible and the value of coins always fluctuative and can increase or decrease significantly
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Hope so but supply is much more compare to bitcoin so if ETH will reach $10k then total marketcap will become huge so it is difficult now but in crypto everything is possible.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
I think it is possible and I think that would be great. Bitcoin price dramatically decrease at the start of this year and it is time for investment. Ethereum grows faster and I think it price increases as time goes by.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
Eth totally has potential to develop and overcome BTC. But it is the story in the future.
I think currently, BTC still has potential to develop as the first coin in the future.
The price of BTC has dropped a lot since the beginning of the year but this may be the best price for people to invest at the moment because I believe that if all governments around the world have a good view on Cryptocurrency, I am sure it will be applied a lot in life and ETH will also be the name most mentioned in the next few years.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
Eth has lost its position and Eos is the next rival to beat Btc, Eos has all necessary characteristics to overtake this great crypto currency and  I think it will do it in the future, Btc is becoming weaker and it is very significant trend in its development on the market.
Activity: 81
August 22, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
I agree with other people that Eth could not be the next gen of btc. Btc is very imperious crypto currency which has very high indexes of success in its way of development so the alt coins could not be the next after btc in the nearest time at all.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 21, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
Currently, the price of eth is not high, but it has great development potential. I believe the market price will rise again, but eth will never replace bitcoin. No one can call bitcoin the most expensive number one digital currency.
In the cryptographic market we can not say anything, because when a potential coin goes up, it can be surprising that ETH will break the price in the next two years. I expect this coin will compete strongly with BTC
Activity: 51
August 21, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
Eth totally has potential to develop and overcome BTC. But it is the story in the future.
I think currently, BTC still has potential to develop as the first coin in the future.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
Currently, the price of eth is not high, but it has great development potential. I believe the market price will rise again, but eth will never replace bitcoin. No one can call bitcoin the most expensive number one digital currency.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 21, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
Eth is too weak now and Btc is too weak as well, so I suppose that they are not able to compete with each other or to have higher prices and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: