Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 2. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
if they start talking about ethereum, then I immediately recall the number of new and held ico companies that created coins on the erc20 platform. this is the real evidence of the viability of ethereum today and in the future.

yes eth is known to be a platform of all the ico's but that isnt enough to beat bitcoin upfront . cant you all see that eth value is still damn low ? so how can you guys say that eth will be the next btc ? even if you wait for many years ,  that wont still  possibly happen imo  .  

though eth maybe better in other purpose like for example for paying or sendng money due to its low fees but the demand for bitcoin is still bigger because bitcoin is the only one that can provide a huge profit in terms of investing/trading .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
there are too many projects on the network of ethereum even today. Yes, there are shoals, but who can immediately predict everything - the market and technologies are growing by the hour - it also takes time to resolve issues
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 01:42:37 AM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum will head the list of currencies. while of course he suffers a correction. but as Buterin himself says - all errors will be corrected, the scalability will be increased. !! Hope to believe we wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
No, I do not think so because ETH is currently very low, it is difficult to recover the old value, but may grow slightly in the future, so I think we should invest now is reasonable.
What if ETH starts rising and gains big value? Though it depends on Bitcoin up to some extent for Bitcoin has big market share but ETH has its own very great projects and can recover and move ahead of its highest value in future as well. Besides, this is a fact that ETH will have to rise big to catch up Bitcoin but that is not impossible in the race of technology for market always favors the one with the more advanced features.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
I think that ETH can not be regarded as a competitor for Bitcoin. This project is developing in its own way and does not interfere with Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 04, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.

I agree we need eth to develop it higher marker capitalization for the future growth of cryptocurrency economy. As it's wide eth contract right now, that would probably give us the best choice and assurance that this currency will be the next generation for bitcoin. We can't really see it for now, but I think one day we will be amaze of how it breaks the criticsm which lingers in most traders thinking.
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
Most of all, the ethereum will look for its growth results only after a good bitcoin pump. Most of all, what will happen now is the situation of last year, when the price of ETH was held back for a long time.
I think ETH is a very independent coin and it has its own development. At present, the market has not identified the growth trend so it is difficult to decide the investment in this time. Investors make their own plans for long-term co-operation with the market.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
if they start talking about ethereum, then I immediately recall the number of new and held ico companies that created coins on the erc20 platform. this is the real evidence of the viability of ethereum today and in the future.
Activity: 504
October 04, 2018, 04:31:39 PM
Most of all, the ethereum will look for its growth results only after a good bitcoin pump. Most of all, what will happen now is the situation of last year, when the price of ETH was held back for a long time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 04, 2018, 02:24:50 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.
ethereum's capitalization is currently not high, but ethereum's popularity level is now a thing to look at, many investors and big traders trust ethereum even though in terms of price it is less competitive with btc, but I think eth is still the best under bitcoin.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 04, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
Not at present, ETH is declining and may continue to decline, so I think we should not focus on holding this coin in the long term, if we hold long term we will lose . In my opinion, investing in surfing would be better
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
October 04, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
Comparing these two technologies, it looks stupid to me. BTC is an almost independent financial system. ETH is a pitiful semblance of a decentralized Internet development. To compare them is how to compare, BelAZ and Ferrari. Both are good, but each in his case.
Activity: 476
October 04, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
it's not true that bitcoin circulation is absolute and no one will be able to replace bitcoin, this bitcoin also has a very limited total supply and has very useful technology so it will be very difficult to be replaced by other coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
it seems like now it stabilise around $200. at least it wont go down like the rest of the coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
If you are only referencing your theory based on the pump and dumps, im sorry but thats not even a speculation  not to be condescending but Bitcoin is bitcoin it is on the number one spot because it has been there for a long time, not only that it surpassed a lot of market challenges and is jot only credible but established.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 05:25:46 AM
No, ETH is the worst and most difficult coin, if we hold ETH in a short time we will lose money, please be patient for a long time. So I think we should hold ETh until the end of the year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 04, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
of course because the coin that is best suited to replace the position of bitcoin will be ethereum, because ethereum is predicted to be...
Activity: 265
October 04, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
i think everycoin have its purpose bro
bitcoin are made to change money system
while money are manipulated by goverment , not transparent etc
btc made to make all people have 1 currency,
trusted, no inflation, and safe,
ethereum are made for ecosystem, but yes people use eth to do transaction too
but btc and eth have their own business, no need to break each other
Pages:
Jump to: