Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 4. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:09:13 AM
Stop lying to yourself, because nothing is happening, no, of course, ETH will not be better than BTC, in general, because the BTC project today is known to most people who are somehow connected to technology or finance, even my grandmother heard about Bitcoin
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
now is a Golden time for ethereum ,I believe in it very much and I know that it is a reliable investment and a long-term investment with further growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
Not sure, BTC, as a tradition, may remain being leader for this cryptoworld. Replacing it, even for ETH, is very hard to manage.
but it will be possible that BTC can be the king while ETH would be the queen of cryptocurrencies besides both cryptos have different vision and mission. ETH won't replace BTC but it can also BTC's biggest competitor in terms of the crypto industry.
Ethereum could come in at a close second to Bitcoin if they were compared by one another's volume.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 22, 2018, 04:13:19 AM
Not sure, BTC, as a tradition, may remain being leader for this cryptoworld. Replacing it, even for ETH, is very hard to manage.
but it will be possible that BTC can be the king while ETH would be the queen of cryptocurrencies besides both cryptos have different vision and mission. ETH won't replace BTC but it can also BTC's biggest competitor in terms of the crypto industry.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
ethereum is a good coin and the platform is often used in some ico, but now the situation of ico is in a downward trend, many ico are scam and they selling their funds carelessly so that the price is broken. eth needs a new breakthrough to become the next generation of bitcoin.

I think ethereum created because ethereum have different purpose than bitcoin. Bitcoin for payment and ethereum for bussiness platform. But i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market because right now ethereum market cap is biggest number 2 in market
Activity: 184
September 21, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
I think it will remain with BTC, it will always be king and there will be no altcoins that can defeat the popularity of BTC, in terms of price and interest, we cannot see when BTC drops in price but other coins increase in price indicating the coin is better, we have to know when BTC will drop a lot of coins that go down in price, so I will continue to sponsor BTC as the number one coin
Activity: 219
September 21, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
I think ETH will be able to become the next generation of BTC, but this requires the support of various parties where investors or people who want to support this ETH must want to work hard again so that the success of this ETH can continue and can become a golden generation of BTC successors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 21, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
I think this is not a correct assumption.  After all, these two coins are made on different platforms and their creators pursued different goals!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
I think you can't compare these coins, they are very different and they have completely different tasks, they will move together, sometimes ahead of bitcoin, Etherium sometimes, but only together they will pull the whole market up.
Activity: 593
September 21, 2018, 08:54:09 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I think ETH is just a tool. When most projects don't use ETH to invest in ICO, ETH loses its value. It is only possible for BTC to become a truly valuable currency.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 21, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
It will be possible only if ETH well be restored or corrected. With current trends of this altcoin it will not be possible at all because ETH can't provide this changing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
I think Ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin because of its popularity and nature to maneuver it's way out from its problems.  Ethereum has a bright future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
Seen ether going above bitcoin in price is just like day dreaming, bitcoin has really moved past ether In many respect. Ethereum is also different from bitcoin and bitcoin  is the successful face of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
I agree with you, that you think that the ETH will be above Bitcoin. Indeed, if you look at the combination of rising or falling prices, it might be very likely that ETH is above Bitcoin. And we can also see, from year to year enthusiasts from ETH is getting more and more.
How can you think so after Ethereum has dropped almost 10 times and bitcoin Is only 3 times. Of course the word just for this situation is not suitable, but still. The Ethereum showed that he was overly inflated coin, but Bitcoin proved once again that he is a leader on the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
In my opinion, Ether has all chances to be the competitor of BTC. Now, its price is not high as well as the price of BTC but with time it must increase significantly and we will see which of coins will be the market leader
Activity: 616
September 14, 2018, 08:13:08 AM
ethereum is a good coin and the platform is often used in some ico, but now the situation of ico is in a downward trend, many ico are scam and they selling their funds carelessly so that the price is broken. eth needs a new breakthrough to become the next generation of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
I agree with you, that you think that the ETH will be above Bitcoin. Indeed, if you look at the combination of rising or falling prices, it might be very likely that ETH is above Bitcoin. And we can also see, from year to year enthusiasts from ETH is getting more and more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
Perhaps in the distant future, Ethereum can replace bitcoin. But it is too early to talk about this now, in 2018. Bitcoin is much more popular than Ethereum.

The fate of the ethereum is in great doubt, amid a decline in investor interest in ICO and the emergence of more advanced blockchain platforms. The ethereum will never replace bitcoin because they are incorrectly compared, they have completely different functions.
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
Activity: 68
September 14, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are not the same two things, they should all exist, their existence can make the crypto system more perfect, I think everyone should not use their price for comparison, and do not put the function Used for comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: