Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 5. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 14, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I think this is possible. ETH is performing well this past years. Also, ethereum has a good stability of price now. So i think, it can compete against bitcoin sooner or later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
the current price of the ethereum fell enough in some of the previous months. Despite this being a great time to buy the ethereum however if this as a successor of bitcoin probably will be the big question. Indeed the average market is possible only. but you can see the value of both of these things is quite different.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:15:24 AM
It is like to be trueth but I don't thik so. ETH has lost its strength and it will be very difficult for this to get it again while BTC will be increasing in that time too.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Ethereum has different functionality to bitcoin.. As what I have read, both have different goals too but both coins are useful..
Eth is very known altcoin with value of $207 which is very far from bitcoin value, $6,504.. Eth is just an alternative coin of bitcoin.. It will never replace bitcoin..
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
I don't think so, because in my opinion it is very difficult to be the next generation Bitcoin including ETH, because in my opinion there is no one coins deserves to be the next generation Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
I think that the ethereum is still too far to beatcoin. Because the etherium is very dependent on bitcoin because I think that it will not happen that the ethereum has replaced bitcoin.

some days the son will replace his father.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
up to now even decline happened to ethereum greater than his years. expect the ethereum is above bitcoin certainly is a difficult thing to happen.  However, it still has potential because surely ethereum can still to climb back despite being in conditions that are less good. When a market recovery arrived, of course, it will be a time for the ethereum to be back up.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
This is the wrong view. I think Ethereum can never replace Bitcoin. Ethereum has always been a follower of Bitcoin. All coins are like this. Bitcoin declines and other coins will fall.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 01:03:32 AM
Yes, there are many who claim that ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin, but that is not as easy as you say. Bitcoin is still the strongest, high popularity makes bitcoin can increase its value. Then it takes a long time for ethereum to become a future generation of bitcoin .
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
I think ETH cannot be the next generation to replace Bitcoin. At the moment, Ripple has risen above ETH to stand at No. 2 on the market. If Ethereum wants to grow aggressively, then it must have a breakthrough in the value of Bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
No, I don't think. bitcoin has established itself as a new digital gold that is only convenient for investing because of its deflation model, and eth is a platform for creating other coins. And if Ethereum keeps its leadership in the field of platforms, it will make a sharp jump by the new year, and bitcoin will remain undefeated.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 12:46:15 AM
Maybe someday eth can catch up and beat btc because there is no impossible thing in the cryptocurrency's world. But in my opinion it will be long journey to realization that because the value of btc still higher and more valuable rather than eth. Like nowadays, the price of btc reach $6,400 per coin and eth just reach $190 per coin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 13, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
It is following the same exact steps as Bitcoin. BtC pumped up to around $1,000 befure plummeting 84%, just to turn around and pump back up to 20k reaching a new All Time high!

I truly believe the next ATH for Ethereum shoul run close to 3-5k usd atleast.

I have big hopes for ETH, and have just recently stashed some back! I'm holding until atleast $2,000 per ETH!
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

There a big possibility of eth to have a kickback this year end. You must wait for it, this breakdown price of eth does not mean to be discouraged infact its our chance to buy and hold because price of eth is so affordable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 13, 2018, 12:36:32 AM
Currently, ethereum is down, so to be the next generation of BTC still needs a strong time and community.
Just wait for ethereum's game in the coming year.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Perhaps in the distant future, Ethereum can replace bitcoin. But it is too early to talk about this now, in 2018. Bitcoin is much more popular than Ethereum.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
Now Ethereum is falling but it's a seasonal crisis. I am sure ETH will show themselves from the best side
Activity: 189
September 12, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
It tends to be troublesome for two coins looking at as far as esteem which every one of them are made in an extraordinary distinctive stage to be upheld. Be that as it may, certainty is ethereum could be the up and coming age of btc. Its workable for ethereum to be the following lord of digital currency since its framework made up savvy get that bitcoin don't have and in truth in the arrangement of bitcoin are duplicated as of now by ethereum as well.
Activity: 700
September 12, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
it is true that eth is a generation of btc, so eth is most commonly used to transact in the crypto world and the most interested ones are compared to other coins, so the eth must be considered and improve the system so that it can compete in the world.
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
It seems to me that it is not entirely correct to compare these two coins. They perform different functions. The blokchain of bitcoin does not have the same manufacturability as that of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: