Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 6. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
Many people say that the ETH was the next generation of BTC. I also hope that these coins would be coins that can grow past the BTC. Because for now the coin could be expected can be like BTC only ETH. But it takes a lot of time. Moreover, the condition of a coin is currently in a weak condition.
Activity: 211
September 12, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
I trust that the ethereum is coins that have great potential and are able to go beyond the bitcoin future, it's just a matter of time because it is not instant, but there is no doubt for the ethereum to do so, What's increasingly attractive to many perpetrators of the ethereum cryptocurrency.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
Certainly not, there is not much relationship between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Ethereum was able to rise last year because of the outbreak of smart contracts. But it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin in the future.
I do not agree with you . ethereum will rise after the market returns to normal. ethereum is a good coin and deserves to be used as an investment in the future. The ethereum is favored by many investors, and everyone expects its development to be like Bitcoin or even better. And now, despite the volatility, it's a trend for the whole market, its future potential is still very good.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
It is hard to predict the next generation after BTC. I even think that it will not be created because BTC's strength could become legendary and no on crypto currency will not be able to beat it. But I hope that it will be because this dominance has to be kept away.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Yet Ethereum develops along its own path, which differs from Bitcoin. I think these two will continue to rule the crypto-world in the future.
but the ethereum has not had such a huge value as that of the bitcoin. the price of the ethereum still relies on market bitcoin. When the market is down because of the bitcoin we could see prices go down thus ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Yet Ethereum develops along its own path, which differs from Bitcoin. I think these two will continue to rule the crypto-world in the future.
Activity: 58
September 11, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
No, both are very different and targeting different markets. There's many coins that are better than Bitcoin for payments but Bitcoin is still by far the most well known.
Activity: 72
September 11, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
ETH WAS the next generation and now I am not sure abut it. BTC is growing till the end and ETH has got a great trouble with its price. I prefer to see EOS or NEO like the next generation.
For me, Ethereum can help us to make more money because there is a pair for the ethereum and the altcoin so we can have a chance to make money. in the future, there will be many projects that are using the ethereum network so the ethereum can increase the price and many investors will join with the ethereum by participating in the project as the investor. Your opinion?
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 06:24:49 AM
ETH WAS the next generation and now I am not sure abut it. BTC is growing till the end and ETH has got a great trouble with its price. I prefer to see EOS or NEO like the next generation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Ethereum is totally different with bitcoin. Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin still stuck on its scalability problem. But bitcoin designed become a global digital payment system which already adopted by some countries, Ethereum may lead the crypto community but i'm not sure about become the next generation of bitcoin. Both have different purpose.
Ethereum, which continues to increase, is able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable of being relied upon. so that Ethereum became a reliable coin and became a valuable coin and was able to become the best generation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 130
September 11, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
Certainly not, there is not much relationship between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Ethereum was able to rise last year because of the outbreak of smart contracts. But it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
The current BTC price is $6,300 and the ETH is $196. This proves that ETH is difficult to become version 2 of the BTC.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
I am sure that in the next few years the price will be more than $ 2,000 . Etherium has all the possibilities to take the place of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Ethereum is not bitcoin 2.0, ethereum is different from the utility and service that bitcoin provides.  Ethereum is a good altcoin and it leads in the area of smart contract deployment and development!  I believe bitcoin will continue to lead in Cryptocurrency for many years to come.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
I think ethereum has the potential for achieving great things in the past, but most investors are focusing only on the trade part for they are giving more importance to bitcoin, which has a bigger monetary value.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

This is very ridiculous, and very unlikely. Have you ever heard bitcoin is cheaper than ether? Never.
I don't want to say that ether is bad, because I also have ethereum, because it is my favorite, but btc will still be king and always will be.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

Ok, everything can happen, but I never thought ethereum would be on bitcoin, because it felt that it was quite difficult to achieve. You can see, every ether experiences a price increase, so the BTC has gone very far. For me, the ether with a normal price is good enough, it doesn't need to be too ambitious to exceed bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 25, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
I believe in the huge potential of Ethereum, as it is a truly decentralized platform trusted by millions of users. I am sure that now the price of ETH has decreased due to manipulation on exchanges and soon the situation will normalize.
Activity: 24
August 25, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
Maybe, because ethereum is one of the most promising crypto coin.Ethereum is growing very fast. Ethereum is both money and a platform. It provides a platform to build and run the decentralised applications.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 25, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
The capitalization of the etherium is too small to stand on one level with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: