Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 3. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
October 04, 2018, 02:45:15 AM
I think ethereum is not as a successor to the generation of bitcoin, even though their platform is almost the same which has altcoins or tokens that are created it will not make this bitcoin easily replaced by ethereum and I think that is impossible.
both of these platforms differ in terms of market prices that occur now and the system structure of block solving technology in general, the number of bitcoins will continue to decrease and this will make it rare in the future while etherium is not, so that between them it is impossible to replace each other even in terms of price, etherium is very difficult to compete with bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
I think ethereum is not as a successor to the generation of bitcoin, even though their platform is almost the same which has altcoins or tokens that are created it will not make this bitcoin easily replaced by ethereum and I think that is impossible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
Maybe yes and maybe no why? because there so many coins out there are being developed and still not introduce to the world only few people know it.
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 03, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
With more and more startups using the blockchain of ethereum, i can see how great ethererum's potential to be the next generation of BTC. It's indeed the top crypto to be the successor of bitcoin IMO too.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
I personally still believe that ETH will replace the position of BTC , we see from the platform, almost every new project uses the ETH platform and ETH has a large volume in each market
in my opinion, Bitcoin has very few prospects and ethereum in any case will have a leading position. But the fact that the ethereum will be able to increase the capitalization more than that of Bitcoin looks fantastic.
Activity: 359
Freedom
October 03, 2018, 03:09:43 PM
I personally still believe that ETH will replace the position of BTC , we see from the platform, almost every new project uses the ETH platform and ETH has a large volume in each market
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2018, 03:04:41 PM
ethereum is a good coin and the platform is often used in some ico, but now the situation of ico is in a downward trend, many ico are scam and they selling their funds carelessly so that the price is broken. eth needs a new breakthrough to become the next generation of bitcoin.

I think ethereum created because ethereum have different purpose than bitcoin. Bitcoin for payment and ethereum for bussiness platform. But i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market because right now ethereum market cap is biggest number 2 in market

Yes, they do have different purposes. I would never call Ethereum the next generation of Bitcoin. ETH is something very different. I believe in this promising project and I am sure that the altcoin will grow much.
October 02, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
I think the thing that makes ethereum not good is that it's too easy to get a smart contract, this can be used by many people to create a scam project and it is proven that many ethereum-based projects are scams.
However, it still has potential because surely ethereum can still to climb back despite being in conditions that are less good. When a market recovery arrived, of course, it will be a time for the ethereum to be back up.
Activity: 247
October 02, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
I think the thing that makes ethereum not good is that it's too easy to get a smart contract, this can be used by many people to create a scam project and it is proven that many ethereum-based projects are scams.
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
I think maybe 'ethereum could be the next generation of BTC because ETH is the most famous coin after BTC, and became the king of altcoins, but I don't think in the near future because currently the ETH is too far from BTC, but I am sure that in the future ETH will reliable.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 02, 2018, 09:28:46 AM
No, I do not think so because ETH is currently very low, it is difficult to recover the old value, but may grow slightly in the future, so I think we should invest now is reasonable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:24:25 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is possible to increase the price value.
But I think if the Ethereum price increase cannot exceed the price of Bitcoin.
Today we know that Bitcoin is the oldest coin and has a big influence on other coins.
I'm sure Bitcoin will be the most expensive coin among all coins.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 02, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
I am absolutely confident in the excellent potential of Ethereum in the future. This is really a progressive coin, which has more opportunities for development than LTc or Ripple. But I'm not sure that he will be able to surpass the position of BTC in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
I don't think the ETH will be able to surpass bitcoin. ETH showed its dependence on bitcoin
because ethereum is a big potential coin like bitcoin and the price is also number two after bitcoin, so ethereum is the most suitable to replace bitcoin in the future
Activity: 210
October 02, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
Personally, I hold the opinion that in the near future Ethereum is unlikely to be able to surpass the current positions of BTC. To date, BTC remains a confident king of the crypto market, it is unlikely that he will give up his position in the near future.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I still consider Ethereum and BTC to be two completely different coins, the goals and specifics of which differ significantly among themselves. In any case, I believe in the excellent potential of these two coins, just do not have to constantly compare them with each other.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Both coins have really excellent potential for further development. But it is unlikely that Ethereum will later become the new generation of BTC. Both projects are in demand and successful technologies. But while the BTC has more advantages for further development.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:54:29 PM
I don't think the ETH will be able to surpass bitcoin. ETH showed its dependence on bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
I believe that these are completely two different networks that can exist separately from each other. I like ethereum more than BTC because it has smart contracts
September 30, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
It is really possible also ıt ıs preety hard because everyone know and trust bitcoin that introduced to us about this market, this technology so ıf it will happen , we have to wait a long time to see this proces. I hope we can see that.
Pages:
Jump to: