Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 26. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 03:29:15 AM
in General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum and the rest of altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
I don't think that it's possible. Ethereum more expensive than Bitcoin? Sounds silly at least to me. And i don't wanna say that ETH is bad, it's my favorite, but btc will always be btc
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
Ethereum indeed is the best coin and been used by many aspect. Ethereum rise was caused by ethereum zero hard fork issue. I do believe there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.
Parallel to the bitcoin some other coins develop that coin is ethereum. Ethereum has all the credibility to become a strong force in the cryptocurrency market, but ethereum can't be matched with the bitcoin. It's unfair to compare with bitcoin because is already strongly established currency. Ethereum can consider after the bitcoin.
Etherium has all of we need in cryptocurrency and it can be become next bitcoin in the term of popularity.
Etherium has great popularity and gain so much hype and market cap now very awesome so i will say nothing is impossible and etherium can be next bitcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
there must be another increase in ETH, because I see the decrease in ETH is not too significant and usually does not last long. I see ETH has a good future, because it has a large volume and a clear concept. but I do not see ETH going above bitcoin because it is very difficult to happen in my opinion. I think ETH will only be able to approach bitcoin prices just can not be above bitcoin.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It will take a long time for ETH to actually overthrow Bitcoin. Bitcoin today is so popular with many people. So replacing Bitcoin is now a very difficult task. But in the future we will not know which coin will dominate the crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
I also believe that ETH is the only cryptocurrency can become the next Bitcoin in the future but I think it's hard to know exactly time when ETH become the king of crypto world cause for now the gap between price of ETH and BTC still too big, it's the biggest problem for ETH at the moment and in the future as well.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Ethereum is trying to become bigger and better than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types. Big future goals, with an ambitious roadmap, this road will certainly be difficult to overcome. After all, some platforms fail to produce useful features that do not adhere to reality and often have dangerous side effects. Therefore, you should closely monitor the development of Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
all can happen but i do not think maybe eth above btc it's quite difficult to achieve it because every eth going up btc also goes too far to achieve it. For me eth with normal price alone is enough should not exceed the btc price..
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
With the way that cryptocurrencies are it does look like ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies. The project evolves easier and adapts more easily to suit the needs of the investors more than bitcoin does and bitcoin hasn't been worked on in a while and not too long for now it will be regarded as outdated technology.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
It is most unlikely ETH would ever overtake the price of BTC. As a store of value Bitcoin is hold the highest rank among the all crypto . ETH on the other hand is a platform which is used t create smart contract. So ETH is doesn't really competing with Bitcoin. But the market cap/share for platforms are getting distributed among other kind of block chains like EOS,NEO,ADA,Wan chain,etc. So even though ETH is holding the market leadership in smart contract platforms in future there will be a serious competition. S the market cap would definitely get reduces.
But on the other hand Bitcoin it slef has problems like scalability , slow transaction speed, small block size, etc But as asset people would still invest in bitcoin even thought it would be used as a currency. It is more like you invest in Gold rather than keeping your money as a currency.
So personally i would never say that ETH would ever overtake the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 141
May 18, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
we can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
Now, there are more and more new projects with new innovations in the crypto world. It will make the market more attractive. Most of the new projects adopt ethereum for developers. Therefore, the ethereum will be very strong as more and more demand can exceed the bitcoin price. Let's wait for exciting and surprising things in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
Bitcoin accounts for about 50% of the entire market, it is unlikely that ETH will reach such a level. But in any case, ETH will grow further, will become very popular in 2018.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
There is still a long way to go before the ethereum overpasses bitcoin. Right now in our country, the demand for btc is really high because its the only token that we can exchange for money.
Activity: 406
May 18, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Yes, I believe that ETH has all the chances for this. Now, the demand for ETH in the market is growing rapidly, will steadily strengthen its position.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

I do not think ETH will succeed in becoming the next generation of BTC. In the near future Bitcoin will remain a confident leader. But in any case, I consider ETH an excellent choice for long-term investments.

The single coin is the Ethereum, which already has a huge experience in the development of the crypto currency market. I constantly try to invest in this coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

I do not think ETH will succeed in becoming the next generation of BTC. In the near future Bitcoin will remain a confident leader. But in any case, I consider ETH an excellent choice for long-term investments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 15, 2018, 03:02:33 AM
Yeah, it may be. We know that ETH has different technology that makes this altcoin is popular and valuable with its great smart contract and bigger token supply. It is much bigger than the bitcoin has.
However, the prediction may involve not only those things. So far, BTC still runs very well then the ETH. ETH is really considered as the best cryptocurrency after the BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
I think it has potential
There is no such way that we can deny the potential the capabilities of the ETH as we all know the worth of ETH very well and the we have a very much fair idea of the fame and popularity of ETH in the international market. Despite all these things, I don’t think so that there will come certain time when we will see ETH leading the crypto market by leaving behind bitcoin.
Activity: 134
May 14, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Ethereum always follows the pace of bitcoin, and the current market conditions are still in a state of depression. I think Ethereum is trying hard to surpass Bitcoin, although Ethereum has great prospects for development.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
I'm not sure that eth will replace btc, I think btc is one of the most popular coins and its value is also the highest among other coins, so I think it will never happen.
Pages:
Jump to: