Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 5. (Read 283424 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 12:59:05 PM
Yes , sure it is. ETHEREUM is next to BITCOIN in terms of value, popularity and potential. And also soon, it will overtake BITCOIN because of its great potential.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:50:59 PM
Yes, Ether has all chances to be the next BTC, especially between altcoins. Ethereum has strong team, very good technology and it is used everywhere.
no its hard bro, when you look in coin market cap best altcoins is xrp not ethereum, i know ethereum is one of best altcoins but to reach bitcoin you need more bro, when ethereum pump, bitcoin is pump too, so when eterum will change bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 12:34:05 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin, but it seems to me that it will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, for the reason that they work on different platforms and are created for different purposes!
I think it is also pointless to compare them , these coins are well established in the market , I think bitcoin will be the first and the Ethereum 2 , each said different products , but to invest I think you can )
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 05, 2019, 07:11:27 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin, but it seems to me that it will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, for the reason that they work on different platforms and are created for different purposes!
Activity: 196
January 04, 2019, 02:31:18 PM
Yes, Ether has all chances to be the next BTC, especially between altcoins. Ethereum has strong team, very good technology and it is used everywhere.
Well, the fact that it will replace bitcoin , I doubt it, but the fact that he is a tight 2nd place on capitalization I'm sure a lot of people uses the Ethereum !
Activity: 854
January 03, 2019, 07:25:34 PM
This standard has long been in the crypto space. Although, at a point, ethereum was displaced by ripple, but I knew it was, but for  moment. Ethereum is not back to it's position and it is still growing. I envisage that, the developer was initially testing the resilience and patience of ethereum fans and see how rugged some people might be to hold, yet there were those that sold theirs off too early.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 03, 2019, 02:58:59 PM
I think that the number of transactions that maybe even more use Ethereum , but the capitalization I doubt that ever replace someone bitcoin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 05:05:58 AM
Personally, I believe that Bitcoin is more valuable to hold on to for the long run and Ethereum can be used for building applications and minute transactions and I do not count on Ethereum spiking up in Value as the bitcoin did although I might be wrong as people start accepting ethereum due to to its low volatility and its minute computational power requirement for mining.Ethereum has a far better chance of being accepted as a currency norm than bitcoin and that might give it the edge over bitcoin although I wouldn’t put all my eggs in the same basket.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 04:06:14 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Disagree my friend, as we all know bitcoin is the source of all coins and altcoins, ethereum always relay on bitcoin price so when bitcoin rise the ethereum will follow and so on the other alts. About not passing bitcoin, that one agree for that friend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
December 27, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Bringing the conversation back to current market conditions — an incessantly talked about ‘flavor of the month’ in the cryptosphere — Greenspan noted that the return of market volatility can be chalked up to the arrival of institutional players. He added that such players, who often have more experience than crypto’s traders, are seeing current prices, with BTC under $4,000, as an optimal opportunity to make a foray.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 03:37:17 AM
What I know, for now, ETH is fighting a coin opponent who is on an altcoin. The decline in market prices for a long time made the ethereum position threatened by the existence of other altcoins which are also being intensified in implementing the development of their platforms on projects. ETH remains in its position as part of the altcoin, not to become the king of crypto, or to shift the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
December 27, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I can't speak so precisely about this project because they don't work inside it. At the moment, as a person from outside, it seems to me that Ethereum is pretty bad and it will not be possible to take a leading position among the altcoins.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 22, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
To my regret, ETH did not bring us the expected benefits. It has lost its second place and I think its price is hard to recover as the ICO market declines.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 22, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
Basically, ETH and BTC have the ability to produce benefits in different contexts. Ethereum is more inclined to its capabilities through projects that use the ETH platform. While BTC focuses on its expertise in controlling and upholding crypto values. So their competition is different. The highest position for ETH is as the king of altcoin, not to be the king of crypto.
Activity: 1210
December 22, 2018, 04:41:45 AM
I disagree with your opinion. indeed I admit that ETH has a big prospect of being bigger but it will never be as big as BTC because both are different coins. BTC will still be the best coin in crypto and ETH will only be the best Altcoin.
December 22, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
Activity: 232
December 22, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
It is possible that Ethereum will regain its leading position in the near future and overtake XRP in capitalization, but it needs 2 things. 1) the Recovery of the stock market. 2) Launch of a new coin mining system.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
In 2017, many people said that Ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin , but as I remember it did not happen, I myself thought even the ico was very popular then , but now I think that this will never happen, bitcoin is very dominant in the market and where it moves there and the market goes
Activity: 319
December 21, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I don't think so much as Yes. Ethereum has launched a rather strange game in which he set the rules that can not be followed, which is why he is losing. I have been following this project for a long time and I can say for sure, the soul flies out of it.
December 20, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
I think good target is achieving 0.1 btc target. It used to be on this level and I think it is optimal price of ethereum,so I bullish till this target
Pages:
Jump to: