Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 4. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 21, 2019, 02:27:49 AM
Bitcoin BTC and Ethereum [ETH], the two compatriots amongst the big three have witnessed a silver lining despite all odds in the time period known as the crypto winter.
Recent analysis shows that both BTC and ETH have both recorded their trading volumes hit 7-month highs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 21, 2019, 01:51:23 AM
Not actually comparable to Bitcoin since ETH is not looking so good right now, don't get me wrong I do support Ethereum and will continue to use ETH but as what I see right now is that the price and everything is being overwhelmed by XRP, XRP is not that big of a deal but I get the OP's point here, in the future we'll see if ETH would really be consistent and be able to take the odds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 21, 2019, 01:01:35 AM
ETH will probably overtake BTC at somepoint provided the crypto ecosystem continues to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 12:50:03 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Of course, today Ethereum offers useful and promising technologies for the successful development of the crypto market and the entire digital society. But in the coming years, BTC is unlikely to give up its leading position. It will continue to remain the most popular and expensive cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:15:12 AM
ETH is a big project and great opportunities that it carries. But I still believe that cryptocurrency today has major opportunities for all that we can come up with now. But BTC is of course a really cool project and no one gets around it.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2019, 11:07:43 AM
I think ethereum can surpass bitcoin but it takes more years because bitcoin comes first and it is use widely and ethereum has a lot of potential also.
copper member
Activity: 593
January 07, 2019, 06:02:51 AM
I think maybe ETh might just be a companion not to surpass bitcoin, ETH might take a long time to outperform BITCOIN
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 05:59:53 AM
I get crazy due to the topic views has reached 200k lol.
however, I bet ethereum will be the next bitcoin since there are so many improvement and a lot of perfection in ethereum
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 07, 2019, 05:50:39 AM
As we can see, the current market situation has started to improve since the year changed, all coins have risen in price and ETH has returned to take position 2 after being captured by Ripple.
Many people estimate that by 2019 there will be a lot of coin adoption and market recovery, I think this is the beginning of a better Crypto awakening.

I do think ETH is next to bitcoin. When ripple tried to test the second position, we have all witnessed what has just happened. Most of the crypto enthusiasts save in either bitcoin or ethereum so it makes it very clear that ethereum and bitcoin will always move together.
Activity: 252
January 06, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
This is the most trusted altcoin in the crypto currencies world. Everybody is using this coin for daily transactions and every ICO invest is holding Ethereum as well. Hope that with next hardfork Ethereum would be the number one coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 03:48:38 PM
Ethereum is exactly that project due to which it becomes possible to use cryptocurrencies easily in everyday life. Given the popularity of the project and the number of scheduled updates, this is the second Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
January 06, 2019, 03:38:31 PM
In 2017, ETH was much stronger than Bitcoin. But at the moment, Bitcoin has proven the fact that it is the strongest coin on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 06, 2019, 02:55:30 PM
In 2017, many people said that Ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin , but as I remember it did not happen, I myself thought even the ico was very popular then , but now I think that this will never happen, bitcoin is very dominant in the market and where it moves there and the market goes
no coins will be able to defeat bitcoin including ethereum, whether in terms of volume or in terms of price because bitcoin has a large community so the volume is always maintained especially bitcoin has very little supply and therefore the price is very expensive compared to other coins
Activity: 616
January 06, 2019, 02:46:21 PM
ETH is a serious opponent for BTC. ETH is growing strongly and attracts a lot of attention from investors. Ethereum was created and based on Bitcoin technology with the aim of improving Bitcoin's restrictions. No one can say that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been around for a long time
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 06, 2019, 02:25:14 PM
As we can see, the current market situation has started to improve since the year changed, all coins have risen in price and ETH has returned to take position 2 after being captured by Ripple.
Many people estimate that by 2019 there will be a lot of coin adoption and market recovery, I think this is the beginning of a better Crypto awakening.
I think that only January will look positive, because this is a normal recovery after a big fall. In February, the fall will continue
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 02:19:40 PM
i think not, because price ethereum following price bitcoin .so ethereum not next to bitcoin   Smiley
Activity: 644
January 06, 2019, 02:14:05 PM
Activity: 686
January 06, 2019, 01:27:55 PM
Yes, Ether has all chances to be the next BTC, especially between altcoins. Ethereum has strong team, very good technology and it is used everywhere.
no its hard bro, when you look in coin market cap best altcoins is xrp not ethereum, i know ethereum is one of best altcoins but to reach bitcoin you need more bro, when ethereum pump, bitcoin is pump too, so when eterum will change bitcoin
not only difficult but very difficult because if I only rely on technology, I think NEO coins also have better technology than Ethereum.
NEO also has a team that is as good as Ethereum but is still unlikely to be able to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 06, 2019, 01:14:39 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin, but it seems to me that it will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, for the reason that they work on different platforms and are created for different purposes!
they are on different paths and have different roles, so the highest limit they might achieve will be different.
bitcoin has a role as digital gold so the price can be very expensive because it is rare and classy like gold, while ethereum acts as a platform that allows everyone to make their own coins so inventory is unlimited and of course it will greatly affect the price which makes it not worth the price the highest possible bitcoin might achieve
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 06, 2019, 01:12:15 PM
The fact that ethereum comes after BTC does not make it equal to it in price, although it has a greet potential. I am also of the opinion that the highest that ethereum can have when the market has grown tremendously is to half the price of Btc.
Then there is also no other coin that is yet able to take over the position of ethereum permanently
Pages:
Jump to: