Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 10. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
yes you have to hold it now, use this opportunity as best as possible don't think it can make you worse off. because many predict that Ethereum will rise and grow better, in the future it will increase again. yes, even though every prediction is not necessarily true but at least there is still a chance, because the market will not continue like this and the market sometimes rises and sometimes falls, so after going down it will rise again. don't be afraid because not only Ethereum is down and almost all Altcoins are down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

We should keep him going. This is the cryptocurrency from which you should not give up and thanks to it you can really earn the usual expectation. It seems to me that there can be nothing better than to have such a cool currency
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
I have already purchased ETH at a low price, now I am waiting for the price to increase. At least I hope it will grow. So I vote for HOLD.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 04:42:12 AM
I'm currently 70% ETH, 20% IOTA and 10% BTC. I'm planning on buying a handful of alts soon though, but only at like 0.5-1% portfolio allocations, and then rebalance in ETH if the ratio doubles.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:39:15 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

I am sure that market will continue to grow. It will show amazing results in future. That's not just kidding, that's true thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
Of course, ethereum should now be kept, and, if possible, also bought. This coin is now very low in price and I think it is intentional. In the near future, good improvements will be introduced into this coin, which will significantly increase its popularity, and its price should significantly increase after that.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
October 14, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
Of course, you should hold now. There is no meaning of selling at this dip, I assume you have bought more than this price. You should wait for a longer time so that you can get the maximum profit from ETH cause ETH will bounce back once the bullrun comes.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
NOW the price of ETH is very low so you can hold it .becouse the prise of ETH is in future up..
Activity: 224
October 14, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
I do not think that at the present moment, the price of Ethereum will go even lower. As for me this is a very promising token that will be able to stabilize.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 14, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
Why not? There are several reasons: 1. The price for Eth is now at a critically low level, it is unlikely to go lower. 2. In the near future, the price rises 5-10 times more
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
invest in the ethereum is a good thing to do. This is a pretty altcoin have potential and can to be getting bigger. Moreover, for the time being, the value or price of the ethereum low enough and surely this be a good thing to start to go in this time. dare to take the risk to hold I am sure will provide sufficient profit expectations.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I think if you hold eth, You can not be a gainer. Better you can select top 10 alt tokens from market and keep on eye on that tokens in every seconds and make a short trade with that tokens. I think you will be gainer from that..
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
I see the further drop in ether currently is a way to force people into making panic sales so that those who are controlling eth will buy all of them and later pump. So keep your Ethereum and wait for its price to recover, so I recommend you keep it. There has been a lot of speculation that Ethereum will reach $ 2,000 by 2019 but all is predictable.

Good price, of course, but now it looks very unreal. I hope we will wait for it, although many analysts predict stagnation in the market for another couple of years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 14, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
I think for now it's better to hold eth because I think the next few months eth can rise again in price. there are still many who support ethereum.
Activity: 532
October 14, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
How else? Personally, I am not seeing any other options. What to do with him? Sell? What is the point if the price is at the bottom. It remains only to hope that the price will increase over time
Activity: 518
October 14, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
I can not advice anyone on what to do with their ether, however, ether is a must have altcoin because of it's uses, popularity and the backings it has in the market. I think ether might still dump some more but I will be holding my ether.
Activity: 382
October 14, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
I think for ethereum now it's better if we wait until prices have started to increase, because the price is very cheap and often falls, I think this year's eht is very weak.

Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
I think it is opportunity to buy etherium now at lowest rate. Cause after few month price may increase again. Now you can buy and hold until price increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
I will keep my Ethereum even if its price continues to fall because I think ETH is the best altcoin and it will recover in price
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
I think this is buy time,becouse eth rate is now very low.I am also buying some eth & I am planing to hold for 1 year.so I think hold is the best option right now.
Pages:
Jump to: