Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 53. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 25, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
Ethereum is the monster of this market.Many projects are funding through ethereum.Some currencies are focused on Ethereum.Neo is a nice money but not an ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 09:02:18 AM
I choose eth. Because base on the stats of eth now and last theres a posibility that eth will increasing its price after next two months. And i like eth because i already have eth at my myetherwallet, and thats why i always think positive about eth hehehe. In realtalk i dont really know what is the NEO and its value rather than bitcoin that i all i know..
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
Both the coins have very good potential growth. But my preference was Etherium because it is a favorite currency of all peoples after Bitcoin. Second most of the ico are running on Etherium platform. Third Etherium is famous all over the world & have global audience whereas NEO is famous only in china and not to much information available about NEO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 25, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

If you have to compare ETH to NEO, then you can realize that ETH is currently an enormous potential. ETH's market cap is $ 104 billion while the NEO is just $ 9 billion. In the next ten years, ETH is expected to lead the cryptocurrencies market with Blockchain 2.0 technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 25, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
Ethereum and Neo will both be looking good this year. No crypto without Ethereum but it seems Neo will be catching up as number of Neo based ICO rapidly increasing, Trinity a project comparable to Raiden for Ethereum. Neonexchange will be the first next generation exchange with strenght on the Neo space. Also so far all Neo based ICO really doing well.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
I like Eth because it is already established. On the other side Neo drop to 1 sat. but Eth dropping to nothing.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
Wow! Some serious love for Ethereum on this topic.

NEO’s smart contracts and DApps can be written and compiled in C# and Java. In the future, developers will also be able to write smart contracts in Python and Go. This will drastically reduce the entry barrier for all developers around the world.
Currently, if you want to write smart contracts and DApps on Ethereum, then you have to learn a new programming language called Solidity. Very few people know this language.

At present, NEO can handle 10,000 transactions per second.
Ethereum can handle 15 transactions per second.

NEO transactions are FREE.
Ethereum transactions are not.

What do we think about that?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 25, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
Ethereum is better and far ahead of NEO. but I will still invest in NEO ahead of Ethereum, NEO is going alot of good things and there is huge room for growth, as you can see it is easy to duplicate all the good projects listed on Ethereum on NEO and when this happens this price will soar
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
January 25, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
Ethereum is still the best. A very good and strong altcoin that will beat bitcoin one day. I will invest more in Eth than in Neo because I believe that Ethereum has a greater future.
Activity: 347
January 25, 2018, 07:04:22 AM
Perhaps NEO has more potential to make a big leap in price.
If it can overcome the resistance level of $ 150, then we can see a new record value for that coin.
Activity: 113
January 25, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
if invest  long and  capital of you little , I think should be NEO
It is called ETH of China
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
I choose ETH, because it's more powerful than supporting many tokens. More importantly, many investors believe in it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 25, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
Well have a great quality to both option,I prefer ETH well does't mean NEO is not good by the way.ETH has stability and NEO price I think it will rise higher than now because I see beautiful demand in the market,the discussion must be there both stood out financially.
Activity: 19
January 25, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Both are great Ecosytem providers. Like the way NEO allows smart contract development in mainstream languages like Python & C#.
But Ethereum community is stronger & has got greater backing.
Would like to see both of them flourish.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 25, 2018, 06:39:33 AM
neo will be highly valued in two or three years. ethereum is already quite valuable and is a coin everyone uses in their daily life. neo just up the road and more will grow.
how many people have neo wallets? also look at the ethereum wallets. neo is not yet popular yet Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
January 25, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

In my personal choice is ethereum but doesn't mean it is more better than NEO, the reasons why i choose ethereum because mostly the projects ICOs are in ethereum's platform, so i can make investment in ICOs with ethereum and trading altcoins with ethereum too, the second reason is capitalization of marketcap ethereum it has large of money https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ i could made profit from the ethereum's price fluctuation.
Activity: 360
January 25, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
For me personally, the better coin is ETH. There is a good team that continues to develop and improve the platform. And I think ETH can become a major competitor to Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
January 25, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
I like both projects but believe in ETH's future more. This is due to their longer (and efficient) presence on the market, their acquisitions, and the erc20. Without ERC20, we wouldn't be seeing much of the cryptocurrencies now, would we? Therefore, I'd go for ETH.
Furthermore, since I'm already commenting, I'd like to pose a question to all ICO investors: Do you think that investing in ongoing projects is a good idea? I'm currently considering an investment in these two: Cointed and Giftz. Both seem promising but I'm still hesitant. Can anyone offer a solution and provide me with more info?
Activity: 115
January 25, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
in my point of view, Ethereum is better than NEO, Ethereum is still growwing up.
Activity: 168
January 25, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Both of them is great i would invest something like 70% in ETh and 30 in Neo. Eth is the ticket for most of ICOs so it will always be on hype. Neo is almost China national crypto. So many people will use it. Also there was some hyped ICO some time ago Neo based.
Pages:
Jump to: