Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 55. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

For me it's Ethereum, It is one of the first coin, stable platform, accepted on the online market, and the price value is steady going up. Neo is a hot commodity in China but due to restrictions that Chinese government it can affect its market value.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
January 24, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
I personally like ETH over NEO. ETH acceptability on various online platform as a mode of payment makes it more popular and reliable than NEO among people.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
Both are good platforms but Eth is waaay more developed as for now and has higher number of transactions
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Ethereum is way better than Neo, Neo is not as strong as Ether are. I would say if you want to spend some money in one of them, then go for Ether.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 24, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Neo because for every neo you will passively receive gas in your wallet.
Early supporters don't have to work ever again in their life because of that, but for new investors it is problem, unless you have shitload of money you will earn pennies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
The ethereum is good at falling in my opinion.

I think Etherereum will not stop until the price starts to rise to 1500 dollars. There is a buy opportunity for now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
I think Ethereum will still be the best. Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.
I think you should compare ETH vs BTC is better. It's a question that makes a lot of people confused and really makes people fascinated. Although the ETH cost is 10 times more expensive than BTC, most of the altcoin used in ICO projects is ETH.

Of course it out-performs in daily transaction volume. This does not necessarily mean it is a better platform though.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 24, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
I think Ethereum will still be the best. Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.
I think you should compare ETH vs BTC is better. It's a question that makes a lot of people confused and really makes people fascinated. Although the ETH cost is 10 times more expensive than BTC, most of the altcoin used in ICO projects is ETH.
Activity: 196
January 24, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
At the moment, ETH is better, because ETH has more applications, and ETH looks more stable.
But NEO is very hot in Asia, and I think it's very likely to go beyond ETH, but now I'm more optimistic about ETH (not just because of its high price). Grin
Activity: 318
January 24, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

I also think that the ETH will always be more popular and more expensive than neo.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
If the Ethereum begins to acquire such technologies as Casper, then NEO will remain on the sidelines.
January 24, 2018, 07:04:19 AM
I think NEO will be better in future, but there is no doubt decentralisation issues within their platform.

I think the main reason ETH is higher now, is honestly just because its been out longer, and they obviously have more dApps
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
Similarities
NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, utility Token Sales and dApps in a decentralized manner.
Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (Gas in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).

Differences
Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
NEO is one of the few blockchain platforms born in China. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in Asia, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO was created by Onchain CEO, Da HongFei, and CTO, Erik Zhang. NEO is also backed by crowdfunding platform WINGS, Microsoft, Alibaba, and various other Microsoft-like giants. Its seems as though the Chinese Government has a leaning towards NEO

Platform of both are good, but I like ETH !
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 06:58:57 AM
Cardano Smiley
January 24, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: