Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 54. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
NEO has indeed potential to grow, but most of all, NEOGAS is an asset more scarce than NEO. Compared to ETH, yes it might look smaller or weaker in apparences. But don't forget than China represents more than 1/7th total population on the planet.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 06:23:44 AM
I guess it depends what you want and where you are, Neo is essentially China’s baby so it will always have a purpose but I do think eth is the next big time crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 06:20:30 AM
Two coins is good. I believe these two coins will continue to grow and become big in the future. But from the investment side, I buy ETH more than NEO. I have some ETH. They come cheaply so getting most of them is not too difficult.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 25, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
Comparing Neo to Ethereum such as comparing teenagers with toddlers, Ethereum is already used by all people in the world whereas Neo majority is only used by Chinese citizens only.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
Cardano Smiley

The question is betwen Neo and etherium so why the answer cardano?

Because he's a low level spammer. He adds nothing to the discussion, his post should be deleted for off-topic reply.

I think both coins are very strong and this year we will see them better and better both price and development wise. I have investment on both coins, I trust their process.

I do too, Ethereum is vastly developed with the amount of dApps on its platform. Other platforms, not as old and developed will take a little time to catch up and surpass, therefore, we must not blindly follow the ways of Ethereum when other platforms may offer something new - we all know of scalability concerns it brings up. Blockchains give the potential to provide efficient, fast, secure, reliable and auditable transacting of value - I just dont think Ethereum will be the tool through we which upend business models and disrupt industries in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

of course ethereum..now real time invest in ethereum.i always chose and like ethereum currency..in future ethereum price more than demand bitcoin..i don,t know another people what think about it .but i hope it,s possible.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
Of course, Ethereum is the best. This is one of the most stable and most profitable ICO. No ICO will become a competitor to ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 03:45:51 AM
Both are good but I believe in ETH much more! First of all because of Vitalik - he never stop to upgrade ETH system. Also ETH is more popular and acceptability as a payment in different online platforms.
Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.

Etherum is already at its peak, the price is already marginal and the network is overloaded, it needs to be corrected, but neo only makes its first steps and more projects are carrying out their ICO on its platform. NEO with his price to do x2 will be easier than etherium.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
January 25, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Why invent a bicycle, cryptoinvestor and author Medium Hacker Noon Noam Levenson conducted a detailed analysis of the NEO platform and the associated crypto currency, comparing them with solutions presented in the network Ethereum. According to Levenson, the NEO platform outperforms Ethereum in several respects, and its crypto currency can be the strongest in 2018.
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
in my opinion, ethereum is better than NEO, coz this is the best coin, it makes more benefit than NEO
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
In this case, I probably prefer Ether, because NEO is probably more risky, for one simple reason, because China has already 40 times been trying to block bitcoin, but it does not go out because there are players on the market who are very strong in their reputation probably
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 09:24:46 PM
you consider it acceptable that the ether takes a large commission for the transfer and, as a result, the transfer is returned? Vitalik recently did not give anything to fix the situation. Cryptotkitties entered the network into collapse. Neo also has flaws, but the network is not yet so loaded
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
January 24, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

I think that ethereum is better than Neo. Ethereum has a lot more devs that are working on the project and also ethereum can be mined. Neo, on the other hand, has less devs and cannot be mined, but has free transactions. But I still prefer vitalik's vision!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 08:21:45 PM
I believe in ETH much more! First of all because of Vitalik - he never stop to upgrade ETH system. Also ETH is more popular and acceptability as a payment in different online platforms.
Activity: 97
January 24, 2018, 08:10:10 PM
Neo has more potential to grow, ETH is already big
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 24, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
Cardano Smiley

Because he's a low level spammer. He adds nothing to the discussion, his post should be deleted for off-topic reply.

I think both coins are very strong and this year we will see them better and better both price and development wise. I have investment on both coins, I trust their process.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
Cardano Smiley

I think you dont like both of etherium and neo as my guess.
However, betwen Etherium and Neo i will always choose etherium. Its my favorite because its the smart contract blockchain which is used by alot of project.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Online Entrepreneur
January 24, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
ETH /  NEO 

I like both because i am investing them for get profit. I directly buy ETH over bitcoin and invest on other ICO and  NEO is one of them.

I hope both will go very high prices end of this year  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 24, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Ethereum: Because it is somewhat became standard if we want to talk about smart contracts and all. I do believe that Ethereum above all has more community than NEO or this is simply because I know more about ethereum. Ethereum because many platforms are lunching there and because community is big.

NEO on the other hand might be good option if you are looking to hold nice stash for long term because you could claim "gass token" by simply holding some NEO yourself. NEO has more ambicious goals than etherum if I may say that and are mostly looking to gather partnership from Asia, given the current price of it it could be worth more to buy since it can generate higher returns than Ether which is around 1k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
If required to choose then i will take ETH, because many ico are using ETH
The movement of ETH / USD is slightly different from other crypto currencies. While almost all crypto currencies declined by more than 20%, ETH / USD in fact has increasingly created new High and High up to an all-time high of $ 1,424.
Pages:
Jump to: