Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 19. (Read 1910 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 07, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
well ethereum is dumped constantly these days and the panic dumps are starting to take their toll on the price of it so holding it is not wise at all.
but also NEO is not in such a good place either. all the altcoins are like this.

also when it comes to potential of a pump and good profit, when the altcoin has a much lower price and more importantly a much smaller market (lower volume + thinner order books) it has a much bigger potential of pump. in other words NEO has a better chance of giving you a huge profit than ETH has.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
The way you invest by putting some of your capital in two coins is even very nice. thus, the opportunity for greater profits and minimizing losses. keep your investment, success is in the day to come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
Eth has potential in coming years, Don't sell your Eth but if you really want to have Neo, you can consider selling half Eth and buy NEO too. Both coins has potential. Also consider EOS.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
Invest in NEO 50 percent, let in your wallet will be both an etherium and NEO. I think this is the right decision, in this situation.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
For now is good to invest ethereum than the neo. Sell your altcoins and buy ethereum or invest if you dont have altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 07, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
i also believe in eth in the long term. if u really want u can diversify a bit, just in case, but watch ur transaction fees too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
I suggest much better to hold ethereum and invest ethereum for now becuase the price of ethereum is deep.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Both equally great, better still hold your eth. I advise you to buy neo using fiat money, without reducing the assets you already have.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
NEO i a good coin, with an outstanding project but it doesn't stand a chance against ETH, you could buy he 21 NEO since its a promising coin, but you will be missing out on the reaps ETH wil offer when the market recovers
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 07, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

Just hold the ETH. Diversification of your portfolio always helps in the long run but sometimes you have to choose the mango over the lemons. The saying goes as it is! ETH is mango and every one loves it the most. In the years to come people will get involved more and more into the ETH only. It has no scalability issues with platform stability guaranteed. Most of the users get involved into the ETH after they are done with BTC. So its second best choice for the people and thus makes it very prompted and it can keep gaping upwards in the future.

Look for the pros rather than cheap coins like NEO or XRP. Compare whats in the long term and not whats in the todays date.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

i think eth  has the edge now. but i hope NEO will be in the top 3 in a year . we all know that neo is a china platform and it is supported well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:29:05 AM
Well, you must have some reasons to but Eth when you started. You should consider that reason first. I personally believe Eth is more potential among Altcoins. So, I would hold my coins if I were you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: