Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 35. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
Its a good coin with a huge potential bu Bitcoin is far too established to be under pressure form ETH. there shall come a time when its completely developed, but still it wont be as good as Bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 20, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Not yet, now's not the time to say ETH will be a threat to BTC, and yes you may say that in the market right now Ethereum is on the 2nd spot on the rankings and has continued to stay, though I do not think that it would be a great threat against bitcoin since BTC has a big margin and there we have Ethereum, a great platform and has potential but is not yet ready to be claimed as a 'threat' against Bitcoin.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Ethereum was never a threat to bitcoin and not easy for it to challenge bitcoin in future as a huge price gap is there in both coins prices and there is no chance to fill that gap even it can widen in future.
Yes i agree and they have different roles,goals and perspective in the cryptoworld.Bitcoin and Ethereum is profitable just hold it together for a long term and
Im sure this two will make us rich in the future.Don't compare each other.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 09:49:46 AM
Ethereum was never a threat to bitcoin and not easy for it to challenge bitcoin in future as a huge price gap is there in both coins prices and there is no chance to fill that gap even it can widen in future.
Activity: 249
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 20, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
I think that ethereum will surpass bitcoin, but I am not so sure that this is going to happen this year. It is very complex due to the many millonaires that have bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
I would not use the word "thread", but in general, this is the truth that Ethereum is a very powerful cryptocurrency and at some stage, it must overcome Bitcoin in price and grow high. I recommend to hold Ethereum for several years and it can really make you rich if you have at least one ethereum in your funds.
Activity: 63
June 20, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
The price bitcoin is going down now. The position of Ethereum is slightly better than bitcoin. Really, I don't look at that Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin. I look at that Ethereum is a challenge to bitcoin. Crypto has many products. and all of them have advantages and weakness. And all of them have the market. all of them have opportunities to be the best.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
I do not think that ETH is a threat to BTC. Both of these can exist together.

In fact, it is better that BTC has a competing coin like ETH because it will hep BTC to improve. Now that ETH is giving faster transactions at less fees, BTC has to work on these aspects. So, this competition will only benefit the users. Also , since the coins are improving because of the competition, their value will also increase and the investors will also make good money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
I disagree on that mate, although Ethereum is an alternate coin to bitcoin it will never be a threat to King of all cryptocurrency coins. While to many Bitcoin and Ethereum are both simply examples of cryptocurrencies, digital money transfer systems which use blockchain technology and encryption – there are subtle differences in how they work and what they can be used for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
June 20, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
I think the Ethereum will be a threat to bitcoin at the end of 2018. The Ethereum team is planning to update the network and this will be the key moment for the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 352
June 20, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
I disagree with you that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin which is he best and oldest crypto. These two coin are different and they operate in different sectors and have different functions. Yes, ethereum has gained a lot of popularity almost like bitcoin and has a better technology but it can not replace bitcoin. It will continue to dominate in its own aspect and bitcoin will continue to be the king of crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
there are simply no threats to bitcoin except bitcoin itself. if he can overcome the market and all the negative consequences that are on the crypto-currency market, then he can gain in the price and other crypto-currencies will also grow, but no 1 other crypto-currency can compete with bitcoin.
I also think that even with the factor that there are many prospective crypto currencies in the market, bitcoin is still a dyder, and at the moment it is difficult to imagine that any coin can take its place.
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
there are simply no threats to bitcoin except bitcoin itself. if he can overcome the market and all the negative consequences that are on the crypto-currency market, then he can gain in the price and other crypto-currencies will also grow, but no 1 other crypto-currency can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Absolutely two different coins with different focus on a certain sector of investors. So you can say that it would be ideal if the price was on the same level, so that there would not be any conversations that all the alts are rubbish.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 03:47:41 AM
I think that the Ethereum no longer presents such a strong threat to Bitcoin as it was in 2016 and 2017, that the rate of growth of the ETH has decreased and I'm not sure that this coin will be able to overcome BTC..
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
They are both attacking different parts of the market. So I would disagree.

Personally, I think it is not a threat only if the price of Ethereum rises and the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will decrease and vice versa as it is now because the price of Bitcoin will soon return the price of  Ethereum decreased,

Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 02:52:56 AM
Hello, I agree with you. I also believe that the time will come, and the Etherium will come first. I think he deserves to be in the first place, I prefer the ether to any other crypto.

No, you can not predict the coins in a market if ethereum coin is a big threat for bitcoin or by the time when bitcoin down ethereum will definitely takes place. Bitcoin is the king and first coin decentralized currency. If ever there is coins are need to be erase automatically altcoins will be the first deleted.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 02:50:19 AM
Bitcoin would be ever more valuable than ethereum,  with icos, ethereum is dead, bitcoin does not depend OK anything, everything depend on bitcoin
Activity: 630
June 20, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
i dont think so, i think etherium was a supporter for bitcoin because they can walk along side by side, etherium was complementary for bitcoin itself.
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 20, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
The cryptocurrency market as it is will continue to evolve! Presently, I have not seen any  coin that pose as a threat to bitcoin yet! We do have cardano, eos etc that are coming up with something different and refreshing but all the cailms and plans are still on paper! Bitcoin still rules!
Pages:
Jump to: