Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 39. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
bitcoin is a successful investment product with a very high price and alternatively people collect altcoin to fill their wallets so I think both will grow together and have both will be very profitable
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 27, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
They are both attacking different parts of the market. So I would disagree.

This is definitely a good observation but I would advise you to keep in mind the world is rarely that black and white.  The sets of functionality each posses are not disjoint! 

They attack different parts of the market AND they attack some of the same parts.  This makes them compete AND not compete. 

Keep in mind dialectics.
to be a threat to Bitcoin would not be as easy as turning a hand. because Bitcoin is a coin with an ever-increasing development. so to be a threat Bitcoin is required to continue to be a coin that is so strong and has a development that is above Bitcoin. while for Ethereum is still under Bitcoin. so it has not been able to become a threat of Bitcoin.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 12:07:03 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

What's NBA compared to crypto? Really, Ben Simmons is the prince in NBA? Grin
Comparing Ben Simmons to ethereum is garbage. Ethereum is nearing the capitalization of bitcoin and it has real influence on companies and people compared to bitcoin. Simmons is not even a fourth on James level of playing. Basides, Simmons is not even in the top 10 players in the NBA. Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
I think that bitcoin and etherium will share the first place among themselves.
These are different projects and they both need the market.
Bitcoin and the etherium have strong support for the community and horde capital.
Perhaps it will change with time, but today it is so.
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
I would not use the word "thread", but in general, this is the truth that Ethereum is a very powerful cryptocurrency and at some stage, it must overcome Bitcoin in price and grow high. I recommend to hold Ethereum for several years and it can really make you rich if you have at least one ethereum in your funds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

My opinion of the etherium does not threaten bitcoin, bitcoin will always be number one!
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 26, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
Nice NBA reference. And i agree with you, Ethereum definitely has the potential to overtake bitcoin.

It's actually no longer a matter of IF, but rather WHEN it will happen. People usually refer to this shift from Bitcoin to Ethereum as an event called "The Flippening." People have even gone as far as to create a flippening tracker. Check it out at flippening.watch
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
There is no doubt that ETH has reached great heights and rightfully takes 2nd place, among all the crypto currency, but we do not know what will happen ahead, and what coin can replace bitcoin. Although I very much doubt that this can happen.
Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
From Ethereum’s perspective on sales, Ethereum’s technology allows people to do more complex business with shared and decentralized thinking. So I think the future use of Ethereum will exceed Bitcoin!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:36:51 AM
I dont think eth was such a threat to bitcoin, in my opinion these 2 could get along very well to support the markets of cryptocurrency. When their trends are positive, they can also brings positive impact in to other altcoins price. And also... vice versa!
Activity: 163
May 26, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Ok.I do agree that eth is the competitor of btc. Price or value and popularity if btc are still higher than eth but investmrnt return, eth is higher and investors are more interested in eth than btc.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
I wouldn't laugh that out because they all are cryptocurrencies but it will never be a threat to bitcoin. They are in the market and which are affected by factors in crypto market at the same time which does not give room for threat for either.
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
All the seats are enough. Why look for the strongest? Ethereum is a great idea to develop a blockchain technology. But due to many reasons, he is not a competitor to bitcoin. As for its market value, and in particular a bubble, it may very well be this as a speculative zone of the game.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
It is unlikely that he who is attacking someone, these two coins though they are money work in different directions!
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
I don't think this is a threat. I think it's more appropriate to describe it as an alternative! I think the future belongs to cryptocurrency with high-tech support! Can have practical application of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
It appears to me that the alkene dioptre ether is no fewer encouraged than bitcoin. Especially it transform into bang when the bitcoin lattice is overloaded and everything hangs
Activity: 387
Presale is live!
May 21, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
It will only take a while but ethereum will catch up with bitcoin. the problem we are having with bitcoin now is that w do not know who is behind the project and the coin and since we do not know the people behind it, then we do not know if they are still working on it to make it better, but with ethereum, there is always work being done on it to make it bigger and better than it is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

Great comparison you have made. But we can't assume that ethereum would just take over bitcoin in the next couple of years. Bitcoin will have its limit but it doesn't mean that it is enough for ethereum to become the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
this is impossible . bitcoin is the currency of the cryptocurrency . from 2008 until now , it has been a reliable coin . it does not have major problems . it has been known by people all over the world . ether is still a young coin . it still has a long way to go .
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
They are both attacking different parts of the market. So I would disagree.

This is definitely a good observation but I would advise you to keep in mind the world is rarely that black and white.  The sets of functionality each posses are not disjoint! 

They attack different parts of the market AND they attack some of the same parts.  This makes them compete AND not compete. 

Keep in mind dialectics.
if Ethereum had increased rapidly and increased to exceed Bitcoin's price. then Ethereum can be regarded as a threat to Bitcoin.
while the current Ethereum is still below Bitcoin. so Ethereum is not a threat to Bitcoin that many people worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: