Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 52. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
Bitcoin was created as a tool of electronic payment system with peer-to-peer access, Ethereum was developed for use in the network of "smart contracts", which are confirmed when certain conditions come. 2018 for the Etherium will be very successful. Now conversations about the Etherium and its prospects increase support.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 30, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
I don't think that will be the case. I mean you are just saying that ETH will dethrone the BTC but you are not saying why that will happen in the reality? Is there a valid explanation for the same!

Unless and until ETH finds a way to gain the same or more volume than the BTC then it wont be getting that throne. I mean ETH is getting its value due to its utility application of ICO token sells!

Its just not the purely organic investment but indirect one.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
 I don't the Ethereum posses any threat to Bitcoin yet. Its a good coin with a huge potential bu Bitcoin is far too established to be under pressure form ETH. there shall come a time when its completely developed, but still it wont be as good as Bitcoin is
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
To me, BTC and ETH are two potential currencies that give me the strongest confidence. BTC was born early with great features and a large community in. ETH next generation is based on the BTC platform and the day there are more improvements. Technology should always follow BTC. The natural tendency is to get rid of the weaker ones so I think the BTC and ETH will grow strongly together as the two leading edge of the cryptographic market. No one threatens anyone but has many improvements to follow the trend in develop.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 30, 2018, 04:36:13 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

ETH is not a threat to BTC, it's not even a threat to BCH, hell, it's not even a threat to XMR! It is a premined, centralized asset (not a coin!), it can't compete with BTC. Please do your due diligence before making such bold statements.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 30, 2018, 04:33:17 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
then what?ethereum is a great project and a great coin,for me it has been always a potential to replace bitcoin and no doubt about thay..

But the problem is when will this happen,because as long as bitcoin dominates the market with that huge market cup,i dont thing theres something ethereum can do..lets just for eth the best for future maybe
Activity: 49
April 30, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
I think you're right . I also believe that Etherium will be able to take the place of Bitcoin ....

Yup in a few years time, 5 years tops I suppose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
It sounds like a threat and you use unnecessary comparisons. I think few people are against this and most likely the people on this forum have more ethereum than bitcoins
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 30, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

I think what you say can not be a relevant benchmark in the crypto industry. I'm sure etheum has a very big chance in the future to increase its value. but it will be very difficult to compete with bitcoin which in fact is the king of all crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 30, 2018, 04:10:53 AM
That's a stupid analogy, make the same humans with cryptocurrency.

Can anyone stop to predict the position of bitcoin in the future?
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
April 30, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin is both good investment and I think after few years maybe it will increase very high the price. So better to buy mpre ethereum and bitcoin now and hold it for few years and you will earn a lot of profit. But I think ethereum is threat for bitcoin because we know as of now they have a lot of new project are base to ethereum or erc20 and that's good to increase the price.

Some people really think that ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin, but it isn't an appropriate idea accusing with a scenario which never happens. Although most of the ethereum's platforms of new upcoming coins were an erc20 it doesn't mean bitcoin can be pulled down by these reasons. In fact eth is a strong partner of bitcoin that made the entire cryptocurrency grow for so long years and those were trading altcoins definitely gained their confidence especially holding those slow pumping coins.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 30, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
there is no denying it, ETH is getting bigger everyday but BTC is just so much that i can't be defeated by it. its supply is getting lesser and BTC can be rarer which is why its price is going to stronger and i guess the prediction of it being more than 100K is going to be possible in the future.  BTC and ETH however can work side by side so it doesn't have to compete each other as they are different.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
I think you're right . I also believe that Etherium will be able to take the place of Bitcoin ....
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

Great analogy and correct in the sense that ETH could dethrone BTC in 2 years time as BTC will reach its limits while Lebron will be on its 17th or 18th season where its no longer possible to stay as king.

All thing considered ETH has better tech so I certainly think it's doable. Will see in the future.
Activity: 19
April 30, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
Lol, I like your comparison but I don't agree though. Bitcoin might not always be king but ethereum serves another market...
Activity: 49
April 30, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

Great analogy and correct in the sense that ETH could dethrone BTC in 2 years time as BTC will reach its limits while Lebron will be on its 17th or 18th season where its no longer possible to stay as king.
Activity: 157
April 30, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

Bitcoin is the personification of the strength of the crypto-currency market, he is like the father of the family. But I hope that in the near future it will be replaced by a new crypto currency, the Etherium, since it has better potential than the father.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Ethereum has other tasks, there will be no overthrow  Smiley both coins will be almost equally in demand, for them the future.

Maybe but I still see ETH overtaking BTC as the number one coin, at least in terms of value.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
It's a threat in the sense that I think ETH is very likely to overtake BTC in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

I don't see it that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin, it's not a competition and not comparable.
Bitcoin is the most powerful and popular in the crypto world because of he's potential and the huge value than ethereum. King is always be the king.
Pages:
Jump to: