Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 44. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
I think that the ethereum does not threaten bitcoin! On the contrary, bitcoin will strengthen the ethereum in the future!
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 15, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Very good guess. And that's why ETH would not be number one. Yes bitcoin is good and it's all on hearing, but also bitcoin has many drawbacks, such as the speed of transactions. Also ETH is an entire ecosystem on which a lot of ico runs, when bitcoin does not have anything. I consider it necessary to observe how the price gap between the ETH and BTC will go, as soon as the price starts to contract, it is a signal that ETH can replace BTC.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
I do not think that electronic money was created to intimidate other electronic money. Bitcoin and ETH are a couple of good friends. They will always support each other when necessary
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
I don't think ethereum is any threat to bitcoin, they are both different in their way, bitcoin is a currency and serves as a store of value while ethereum is a smart contract platform and it is used to pay for fees within the ethereum blockchain, so they are not the serving the same purpose so i don't see any threat for the both.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
I dont know why people are keep saying that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin, or bitcoin is being compared to ethereum. they are different cryptocurrency and there is no reason to compare those two.
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

We can say that ethereum is really a threat to bitcoins because as of today there are already different predictions that eth coins might surpass the price of bitcoins if people will focus on investing in altcoins.
Activity: 392
May 15, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
until now this etherium shows progress is good enough and getting interested in, even many of the ICO that involving right. Even so, nonetheless etherium would trouble to be able to shift the position of the bitcoin, which to this day is still the King in cryptocurrency, a distinction made the bitcoin has a fantastic price so that most people start his with the altcoin first one etherium.
it seems that ethereum has shown a good performance this year,
seeing ethereum reach 700 $ price this month of course ethereum will always have second position
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
May 15, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Ethereum is the most used platform here in cryptoworld almost all of the ico tokens uses this so theres no doubt that this is a threat to bitcoin,but it doesnt mean that it can overcome bitcoin because for now this is impossible to happen,not today and not for the next five years or more
Activity: 152
May 15, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
until now this etherium shows progress is good enough and getting interested in, even many of the ICO that involving right. Even so, nonetheless etherium would trouble to be able to shift the position of the bitcoin, which to this day is still the King in cryptocurrency, a distinction made the bitcoin has a fantastic price so that most people start his with the altcoin first one etherium.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 15, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
no its not. ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin, not even a small threat.
bitcoin and ethereum are both different cryptocurrency. they have their own purpose on crypto world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 15, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different coins. Of the two coins, it has a different allocation for crypto. The community uses bitcoin as their investment place, both short and long-term. While ethereum is more inclined to be used on the platform. For example, from the various ICOs created, on average they use ethereum as a platform for their tokens.
The communities that join here, the initial reason they must be because of the bitcoin, and they want to have bitcoin. But because bitcoin prices are expensive, many of them start their investment with ethereum. Bitcoin plays a major role in the popularity of crypto in the world, and bitcoin has full power over altcoins. So it will be very difficult ethereum beat bitcoin.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
what you say is true, but you should also know that the prince will not easily shift his king, even if it can take a very long time or wait for the king to die.
it would not be easy to bypass what other bitcoin shifts the bitcoin, but in terms of competition ethereum is one of the toughest rivals of bitcoin. we will see ethereum can enter bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
I agree with your opinion that Ethereum has become a very popular topic of discussion for being a token base on Altcoin because of the various projects that rely on Ethereum payments so Ethereum is a favorite token for bounty hunters. And if I find Ethereum so difficult to be above Bitcoin on Cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is already the top of all coins or tokens.
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin because the supply of eth coins today is still continuously producing while bitcoins might go out soon, in that case prices of bitcoins might increase or decrease depending on the investors.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
Ethereum poses a threat to Bitcoin due to the decline in the number of transactions made using Bitcoin, so it is no longer efficient in terms of business to keep Bitcoin payments open. Following the rising prices of Bitcoin and the growing popularity of Bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 114
May 15, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
I think that Bitcoin will not be a leader for a long time and his influence on altcoins will finally stop in the near future...

Agree, that won't last forever. As long as cryptomarket is controlled by natural market laws of demand and offering, ETH can be a "threat" to Bitcoin only in case people want to buy it more and see as more valuable and applicable asset. If this happens, no one can stop it and you shouldn't be sad about that
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
I think that Bitcoin will not be a leader for a long time and his influence on altcoins will finally stop in the near future...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 08:19:27 AM
Nice try but that is not the case. Ethereum now greatly depends on bitcoin for its price and value in the market which is what makes bitcoin superior to ethereum at this point. Ethereum is a good coin with a lot of prospects but for now it is not even a threat to bitcoin and if anything at all , it would take ethereum years to catch up with bitcoin and that too would be a tremendous achievement if it happens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

While Ethereum strongly depends on bitcoin. Usually, if bitcoin falls, then all the altcoins, including Ethereum, fall behind it. I do not think that in the near future something will change.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
I think Bitcoin will be a long time to reach its limit. Ethereum is without a doubt a promising project that is developing every year more and more, but Bitcoin even reaching its limit can become an absolutely stable cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: