Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
April 18, 2019, 03:13:29 PM
Bitcoin is the oldest blockchain which makes it worse than nearly all blockchains. So ethereum is better too.

But the difference of bitcoin is the brand effect. Bitcoin always be the first crypto and always has a brand effect.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 18, 2019, 01:59:46 PM
I also don't think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, but both coin have their role on crypto, Bitcoin is the road opener for all coins while Ethereum is good for people who want to create tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 03:35:50 AM
In my own personal opinion, ethereum is not better than bitcoin because bitcoin has more potential than ethereum to have a more higher price in the near future and bitcoin is better for long term investment, that is why a lot of people would like to buy bitcoin than any other cryptocurrencies. I also think ethereum has also potential to have a higher price to reach bitcoin, but it is still not better than bitcoin. I am also thinking buying bitcoin by finding a good exchange that can easily convert all of my fiats into bitcoin and vice versa, then i found about Darb finance which it is a great trading platform where you can use it to exchange your fiat and cryptocurrencies and at the same you can use it as a wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 03:04:21 AM
The ethereum is better than bitcoin because there are many coins in this market but the bitcoin is very important coin in this market but the ethereum value is more than bitcoin and the profit of etereum is also more than bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 18, 2019, 02:22:20 AM
They are difficult to compare due to the different methods of application. Bitcoin is no longer used as a blockchain platform, it works more as a bargaining unit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 21, 2019, 05:59:09 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum serve similar yet distinct functions so to say which is better will not be fair on both. Bitcoin is the first crypto, most popular and widely accepted compared to Ethereum. However Ethereum boasts more scalability than Bitcoin but not as popular as the latter

It's not even about scalability, the fact is that Ethereum is a huge platform for everything, you can do any development in the IT industry on it. Therefore, it is so popular and all large IT companies use it! She will always appreciate the highest in this market. Bitcoin is more expensive because it is very limited, if you burn Ethereum coins for paying commissions, then it will be much more valuable!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 21, 2019, 11:21:54 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum serve similar yet distinct functions so to say which is better will not be fair on both. Bitcoin is the first crypto, most popular and widely accepted compared to Ethereum. However Ethereum boasts more scalability than Bitcoin but not as popular as the latter
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 10:44:37 AM
There is no doubt that in the near future, Ethereum, in terms of the scale of business management, dapp and smart contracts, will capture the lion’s share of the entire cryptospace. But Bitcoin will forever remain the authoritative founding leader of the entire crypto community.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2019, 05:47:50 PM
I think that Ethereum is worse than Bitcoin, but for its purpose it is the best option. Ethereum has no limit in the offer, when in turn Bitcoin is valued for it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 04, 2019, 05:19:07 PM
I fully agree that Ethereum really has certain technological advantages for investors and ordinary users. But while BTC confidently retains its leading position in the crypto market, it remains a real king. It is unlikely that he will give up his leadership in the near future.
Bitcoin of course will be the leader , bitcoin was and will be the leader he made the main product in this market , and all exchanges of course are held on bitcoin !

He did not make the main product, but he was just the first cryptocurrency. There is no product as such, except that it is an exchange currency. Here is the Ethereum platform ten times more necessary, more promising and better!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 04:49:47 PM
I fully agree that Ethereum really has certain technological advantages for investors and ordinary users. But while BTC confidently retains its leading position in the crypto market, it remains a real king. It is unlikely that he will give up his leadership in the near future.
Bitcoin of course will be the leader , bitcoin was and will be the leader he made the main product in this market , and all exchanges of course are held on bitcoin !
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 06:40:36 AM
Personally for me Yes, Ethereum is better than bitcoin, but not much, I think if these coins appeared at the same time, it is not the fact that bitcoin would be the number one
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 04:58:58 AM
We have our own bet in terms of believing in the coins here. I don't have any against with Ethereum, in fact, I am also holding and buying it because it is one of the best token that I trusted on which I knew it can give a good a profit in the future.  Especially when I heard that this year they will implement POS which I think its a great idea and good news to all ETH enthusiast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 03:07:30 AM
Bitcoin is no. 1 old coin and the king coin still, so I do not think it is wise to compare with ethereum. Ethereum has its own things which are better than BTC like technology, blockchain, team, founder, it is surely rated above BTC. Both are good, but in different aspects of its coinmarketcap and technology aspects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 04, 2019, 03:02:03 AM
Etherium is the next generation blockchain after bitcoin.
but today we need one more again revolution for scale and use dapps everywhere.
I hope eth developers glad us soon
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 02:56:49 AM
I believe that any comparison of these projects is absolutely not correct. Due to the diametrically opposite goals that are pursued by them. Each of them has already taken its place in the market, where their development will continue in the future.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 02:48:23 AM
Many my friends now use Ethereum as a means of payment. This is a very convenient feature for me.
February 04, 2019, 12:08:12 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 20, 2019, 07:12:19 PM
I am convinced that none of the bitcoin will be worth more than bitcoin. It has the greatest confidence among large investors.
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 07:09:18 PM
I do not think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, although it is quite convenient to use it. It all depends on what you're used to. Someone more convenient Ethereum, and someone Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: