Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 06, 2019, 05:40:44 PM
For me bitcoin is better than ethereum because first bitcoin is the first valuable currency that has a greater value in crypto market. Second,bitcoin is most useful and widely used than ethereum. In my country you can use bitcoin directly for payment without exchanging into fiat currency. Ethereum is still behind bitcoin even in terms of demand and mass adoption.
Activity: 406
May 06, 2019, 04:10:35 PM
No for me still it ia bitcoin on top and if ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin then we can say ethereum is better than bitcoin,Bitcoint is more popular than ethereum and stil btc jas the highest price coin among the rest and btc is the barometer of coins and altcoins so btc is better than a y coins.
How can Bitcoin ethereum be better?  Of course, a lot of points can be cited as an example, but I, as an investor, could choose only as a percentage of the profits that investments will bring to me.  If we compare the current situation of prices and prices of 2017, I’m making ethereum the best choice for an investor, because it is this coin that can increase my money in almost 8 x.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 05, 2019, 10:30:30 AM
No for me still it ia bitcoin on top and if ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin then we can say ethereum is better than bitcoin,Bitcoint is more popular than ethereum and stil btc jas the highest price coin among the rest and btc is the barometer of coins and altcoins so btc is better than a y coins.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

By this statement, do you imply that those who think Bitcoin s better do not believe in technology? Come to think of it, unlike what you said, Ethereum is widely used more than bitcoin cos most ICOs now are more of ethereum based. Ethereum is also highly recognized. Opinions differ, people make their choices based on their perception of a coin not necessary the points you stated.
Activity: 406
May 05, 2019, 08:33:57 AM
Maybe it is better , but I doubt that bitcoin will replace someday , Ethereum was popular in 2017 now is not particularly popular , bitcoin will remain the first coin on it the whole market holds
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
May 05, 2019, 07:37:28 AM
These are generally two completely different projects. They should not be compared. Each coin is good in its own way. Bitcoin will always be the number one coin, since it all started.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 05, 2019, 06:56:37 AM
I like Ethereum fast transactions. Bitcoin sometimes has to wait a long time until the transaction passes. And time is money and it does not suit me.

For the time being the transaction used by Bitcoin is not too long the process, although it must be waited but it won't take too long, if for ethereum I also really like it because the transaction is indeed very fast.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices and choices for many people, so both are good.
but they cannot be equated because Bitcoin is the number 1 coin and Bitcoin is the first coin launched and expensive to be the first and the quality of its capabilities cannot be matched by anyone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 05, 2019, 06:49:32 AM
Ethereum development plans are outstanding and with a commited team at Ethereum foundation, the future looks amazing but despite all these positivites, Ethereum will only become second to bitcoin because bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and blockchain and come next year after btc halving, expect more bullish run from btc
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 06:26:32 AM
I like Ethereum fast transactions. Bitcoin sometimes has to wait a long time until the transaction passes. And time is money and it does not suit me.

For the time being the transaction used by Bitcoin is not too long the process, although it must be waited but it won't take too long, if for ethereum I also really like it because the transaction is indeed very fast.
Activity: 313
May 05, 2019, 04:42:50 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are just as good so in my eyes they are just as profitable because they are reliable coins.
but still, Bitcoin is the number one coin because he has no doubt about his greatness than other coins.
good move and I'm sure soon the Bull market.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 04:34:40 PM
You have made some point but I still don't accept that ETH is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is better than ETH in so many ways, firstly bitcoin was established and it is recognized than ETH, and bitcoin is use as medium of exchange in so many country.
Activity: 602
May 04, 2019, 04:23:16 PM
It is difficult to speak,and to compare,but in terms of acceptance by society and application,bitcoin unambiguously leads,and as the market shows now,the Dominance of bitcoin makes up 50% of the entire market,and what does it say? that more than 50% of people who hold cryptocurrencies,keep them in Bitcoin,not Ethereum!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 04, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
If we talking about smart contracts - sure, Erthereum is better than Bitcoin. But BTC always will be the currency #1 even without technical benefits (Like gold - it is still valueble). Because Bitcoin is first born revolutional money based on blockchain.
The real point of the statement above is that ethereum is superior to smart contract systems that are relatively faster and cheaper. Bitcoin will definitely remain the top with high quality and price, I really like to see the development of Altcoin with a different but quality platform like Ethereum.
But perhaps Ethereum on technology can not be better than all its competitors. Ethereum is now the most liquid Altcoin and this is its most important competitive advantage.
Activity: 686
April 29, 2019, 06:09:43 PM
If we talking about smart contracts - sure, Erthereum is better than Bitcoin. But BTC always will be the currency #1 even without technical benefits (Like gold - it is still valueble). Because Bitcoin is first born revolutional money based on blockchain.
The real point of the statement above is that ethereum is superior to smart contract systems that are relatively faster and cheaper. Bitcoin will definitely remain the top with high quality and price, I really like to see the development of Altcoin with a different but quality platform like Ethereum.
Activity: 714
April 29, 2019, 05:55:41 PM
Activity: 97
April 29, 2019, 05:44:47 PM
On the off chance that you are stressed over smart contracts ,, at that point RSK have products that can help you empower smart contracts for bitcoin. The stage of bitcoin is generally strong.

Verification of stake of Ethereum is one of the greatest trick, I read some place that it will require least 1250 Ethereum to stake. Mining gear can come in division of expense whenever contrasted with the cost 1250 Ether.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 05:44:39 PM
I think that it is difficult to say that Bitcoin or EFrium is better. These coins are very different from each other. I think that EFirium is a more promising coin than Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
April 29, 2019, 05:40:42 PM
I never compared these 2 coins , they are different in themselves , and the fact that Ethereum say better I do not agree , Ethereum without ico will die what is actually happening now
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 29, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
Ethereum has made big things for crypto projects with letting the new projects for creating own token on ETH network. BTC is performing well compared to altcoins and ETH but some altcoins have a potential to compete with the dominant cryptos.
I have no idea how accurate it is to compare them. Also, seems very difficult for ETH to reach BTC. In my opinion, the current position are suitable for each. The powerful king is not easily demolished.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 29, 2019, 03:20:02 PM
Ethereum has made big things for crypto projects with letting the new projects for creating own token on ETH network. BTC is performing well compared to altcoins and ETH but some altcoins have a potential to compete with the dominant cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: