Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 03:19:42 PM
Even better. There’s nothing to do. Those who first occupied the market cryptocurrency that rules. Trusting investors today are chained to only one coin. Bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 19, 2019, 03:12:27 PM
Both projects are good and have very good ambitions,I believe that in the near future the world will clearly change,and the financial traditional system will be replaced,the system of BLOCKCHAIN and crypto-currencies,and Ethereum and Bitcoin will play very important roles,so what better is difficult to say,but at the moment probably all the same Bitcoin,so

In any case, I perceive Bitcoin and ethereum as very bad coins for investment.  But in essence, these are Two different Coins that have completely different functions in the cryptocurrency market.  I very much hope that Bitcoin will also be in great demand as ethereum, and there its value will increase several times. 
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 19, 2019, 03:08:55 PM
Btc and eth are different project that serve different purpose also, so the question of one is better than the other is totally uncalled for in my opinion, there are some features of btc that eth do not posses likewise eth offer some great features like smart contract that btc do not offer, btc is first crypto and well recognize and widely use has a medium of exchange and initiate transactions, they are both good in their own ways.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
April 19, 2019, 03:01:56 PM
ethereum and bitcoin are just as good, but in my opinion there are differences in the platform and value of each coin. ethereum has a smart contract with several ico projects while bitcoin does not, on the other hand bitcoin is still superior in terms of price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 02:53:29 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
On the minds of the people, I am an investor in the crypto market, I think as you do.ETH in technology has many highlights because the transaction takes place very quickly. So it is used in a popular way. But the value of Bitcoin is very large and its influence has no technology currency to pass. But people will only remember that Bitcoin is the king of all. ETH cannot do this as Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 02:47:01 PM
so far ethereum is still in second place but i don't think ethereum is better than bitcoin. maybe in terms of transactions and smart platforms for ico, the ethereum project is one of them. and I think bitcoin is still the best of other altcoins including from ethereum.
Activity: 644
April 19, 2019, 02:35:43 PM
Both projects are good and have very good ambitions,I believe that in the near future the world will clearly change,and the financial traditional system will be replaced,the system of BLOCKCHAIN and crypto-currencies,and Ethereum and Bitcoin will play very important roles,so what better is difficult to say,but at the moment probably all the same Bitcoin,so
Activity: 840
April 19, 2019, 02:28:00 PM
I consider Ethereum one of the most powerful and interesting projects at the moment. But I can not say that this project is something better or stronger than Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin is the market leader in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 18, 2019, 07:46:37 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best coins that have different goals with a bright future. Ethereum is a special coin even though in my opinion it would be difficult to surpass Bitcoin. Everyone certainly has a different view of both and how to produce from both.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2019, 07:44:03 PM
i can not say better. but ethereum is a good solution. it has a good network size, good transaction speed. and fees are less. but after lightening network bitcoin can be huge comparing to ethereum.

I like Ethereum, the price is quite simple, and right now I'm still holding some ETH, and waiting for the market to rise with a sophisticated smart contract, the project will grow rapidly.
No one now knows whether he's rusty or not , I think Ethereum is a bit becoming obsolete , I'd place it eos , but it is better bitcoin is nothing
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 18, 2019, 07:21:53 PM
Well i believe that ethereum is a good and amazing coin but it cannot pass the bitcoin if we are going to put basis on the price and the popularity. Ethereum is always next to bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is really big compare to the ethereum. Bitcoin is always the king and we all see it  from the past years.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
April 18, 2019, 07:17:34 PM
Why comparing these two at all as they are for different purpose. Both of them are top coins with great future ahead. time will tell which one will be more successful. Until that enjoy their evolution.

Activity: 154
April 18, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
If you are talking about the protocol behind the two, then that of Etherum is better and it has more benefits than that of Bitcoin but we need to know this that bitcoin can't be compare with any other platform out there because it is the face of the industry.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 18, 2019, 06:11:16 PM
Ethereum is never better than Bitcoin in terms of their individual purpose in the crypto ecosystem. Both cryptocurrencies are have its own unique purpose in the crypto space. Bitcoin first introduced blockchain technology and ethereum was an upgrade to the blockchain technology by also introducing smart contracts to improve the peer to peer system of the blockchain technology.  Although Ethereum has a faster transaction rate in terms of sending funds from one wallet to another does not qualify it to be better than Bitcoin.
OTC
Activity: 196
April 18, 2019, 06:06:54 PM
I cannot say better but I think there's no way ethereum is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has always top in cryptocurrency and being the father of cryptocurrency from time immemorial. Ethereum isn't a bad coin either however, it can never take the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2019, 05:47:42 PM
Both coins are great and worthy to invest in but I'll always go for bitcoin because its the king and father of all cryptocurrency. There's no way ethereum will be better than bitcoin. Ethereum will always be the second after bitcoin.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 18, 2019, 05:28:19 PM
In my view, there's no way ethereum is better than bitcoin though both coins are good and have great potential in the future. Bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 18, 2019, 04:08:32 PM
Well, in my opinion ethereum cannot in any way better than Bitcoin despite the fact that both of them serve different purpose but equally have some level of similarity if you take careful look at both of them. Though ethereum is good but Bitcoin will still remain the number one crypto currency and will remain the market mover.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2019, 03:55:19 PM
i can not say better. but ethereum is a good solution. it has a good network size, good transaction speed. and fees are less. but after lightening network bitcoin can be huge comparing to ethereum.

I like Ethereum, the price is quite simple, and right now I'm still holding some ETH, and waiting for the market to rise with a sophisticated smart contract, the project will grow rapidly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
April 18, 2019, 03:48:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: