Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 09:07:20 AM
ethereum is better than bitcoin? no one directly  tell like that because price of the bitcoin is higher then bitcoin is better people just tell like that, but the case is no argument hear no compare hear. if we need to talk about good or bad we have to observe market capacity and circulating supply of this two coins. as well as price also should be consider. then we should observe changing price graph of this two coins.  after that we can talk about better or bad.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 08:58:38 AM
That is an interesting perspective but as they say time is the greatest arbiter. At the moment it will be difficult to say which is better. Each has their advantage and edges over the other
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
April 29, 2019, 12:53:53 AM
Etheruem is better than bitcoin in thhe trud sense of it.
Bitcoin's popularity as the first Cryptographic currency to be developed made it look like it's better than etheruem.
However, when the debate is narrowed down to usecases and problem solving on the blockchain... etheruem Carry's the vote.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 11:59:09 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
Your mentioning aboves topics is good! ethereum is now used by several ico and payment gateway also! but bitcoin used by widely worldwide and yet to leader of cryptocurrency! I think most of ico just follow bitcoins step and eth also going ahead step by step!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 03:01:58 PM
Why make people laugh if today you can make a very powerful conclusion, I think that you can successfully express your point of view from this side, because today there are real opportunities to do this. After all, today you can begin to analyze.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
April 26, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
Bitcoin's the first cryptocurrency whose existence's increasingly recognized by many people in the world. On the other hand, Satoshi Nakamoto created altcoins, generally with the mission of fixing the gaps and shortcomings that exist in bitcoin and at the same time offering new ways of mining and transactions. Ethereum, so far he's the second best coin after bitcoin of course his innovation does have to be better than bitcoin if it's not better than bitcoin, I think, Satoshi would not be possible to create ethereum. IMO, both of them are blockchain representations whose impact can be enjoyed directly by the community and not only that, the quality and potential of both are still being explored up to now.
Activity: 48
April 26, 2019, 02:30:55 PM
This can never be, Bitcoin is god, it doesn't matter how you try to see it, when one mentions cryptocurrency, the first thing that comes to mind is Bitcoin, it is simply impossible to talk about this space without mentioning btc, so ethereum in my opinion doesn't come close
Activity: 55
April 26, 2019, 02:29:42 PM
It certainly will someday, maybe. But not just at the moment, Bitcoin is king it doesn't matter how you want to see it. It will take years if not decades before any altcoin will even think of over taking it.
Activity: 55
April 26, 2019, 01:28:18 PM
That ain't can't happen. Not now, not soon, not anytime in the future I think. Well, I don't want to sound too sure about anything since this space has a heart of its own, but from the way it seems, ethereum can't get any better than Bitcoin anytime soon
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 26, 2019, 01:18:49 PM
I do not know whether Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin in terms of investment. But I am sure that Ethereum will stand shoulder to shoulder with the best technologies. I myself use the ether more than other crypto.
I'm also not sure about that. although some people say that the potential of bitcoin and eth is the same, or even say ETH is much better. but, in fact, bitcoin is pursued more than ETH. well, whatever the choice, the two coins are good coins.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
I do not know whether Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin in terms of investment. But I am sure that Ethereum will stand shoulder to shoulder with the best technologies. I myself use the ether more than other crypto.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
April 26, 2019, 01:09:55 PM
I do really want ethereum to overtake bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency but this is just a pipe dream. I think bitcoin is globally accepted more than ethereum is. That alone provides a significant barrier for ether or any other coin to challenge it
Activity: 196
April 26, 2019, 01:07:03 PM
It seems to me that these two coins are not worth comparing, though they are the most popular in cryptocurrency, but still Bitcoin is the creator of cryptocurrency, and ETH only creates tokens
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 26, 2019, 12:07:07 PM
Bitcoin is always a market leader and no coin is suability t0 challenge its supremacy in this market. Ethereum is always s a good coin but always the 2nd choice of the investor.

For now bitcoin is still a leader and the influence of bitcoin is too strong, in my opinion bitcoin that is too strong is also not good for the market because it makes investors only turn their eyes to bitcoin.

what did you mean by bitcoin is too strong mate ?
i think people know their first cryptocurrency is bitcoin not the others,
bitcoin deserve to get more attentions from crypto investors, also i believe bitcoin will never beaten by others cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
April 24, 2019, 11:25:15 AM
Ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more precious as it is the first coin. Bitcoin will stay as the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time.
When it comes to how useful they are, I think we will leave that to the users, but more advance, I would say Ethereum wins the battle.
But we know how people have support bitcoin, it's the king of crypto and no advance tech can beat it as long as people continues to buy and support it.
- The usefulness of bitcoin really cannot be compared with ethereum when most projects and smart contracts are always based on ethereum to grow but talking about stability and profitability in investment, bitcoin is always king and ethereum seems to depend greatly on the value of bitcoin when bitcoin is always considered by everyone as a leader of this ship, this ship only works well when the leader has enough power. And everyone here is always in the role of an investor and a trader, what they like is still profit and security, which makes me feel that bitcoin is better than ethereum
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 11:12:33 AM
Bitcoin is always a market leader and no coin is suability t0 challenge its supremacy in this market. Ethereum is always s a good coin but always the 2nd choice of the investor.

For now bitcoin is still a leader and the influence of bitcoin is too strong, in my opinion bitcoin that is too strong is also not good for the market because it makes investors only turn their eyes to bitcoin.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
April 24, 2019, 10:55:10 AM
better in terms of what ?
how much the gained ever since? or how much the lost since 2018?
project stability wise both  have foundations and big community
Both are good investment for me
Activity: 42
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 24, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Ethereum has an edge over Bitcoin for the newcomers for providing to earn some free Crypto in the form of bounties. Earning Bitcoin won't be possible for them. Comparing Ethereum technologically with Bitcoin gives an advantage again as being an advanced technology thus facilitating so many projects. If Ethereum addresses the issues like scalability who knows it becomes a true competitor of Bitcoin. At the moment Bitcoin is better as far as the development is concerned.
copper member
Activity: 84
Atronocom
April 24, 2019, 09:45:35 AM
I think that etheruem is more better than bitcoin when you view it from the prism of how useful it is to the blockchain technology.
Bitcoin only facilitates payments on the Cryptocurrency space.
It is also more popular and recignised but that is not to say it's better than etheruem.
Etheruem has more usecasesthan Bitcoin in the true sense of it
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 24, 2019, 08:16:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: