Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
April 21, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Ethereum has better usability than bitcoin because  of its smartcontract capabilities but on the other hand bitcoin is the first and it has better, stronger community backing it up so I think they are both better since they both have something to offer ,as an investor it will be better to own both crypto

These two coins all have different strengths. And as you say, after a time of excellence because of new technologies from ETH, other altcoin also offer such technologies with an introduction of superiority. As for Bitcoin, it is always a coin with an old technology, but it makes the market rise or fall with it
Bitcoin has huge potential as you said it has the power to move the market according to its will, bitcoin is the mother of all other altcoins and it has good progress in market, ETH is good but we cannot compare its potential with bitcoin, bitcoin is the first crypto currency with strength of investment and we will see bitcoin as top coin even after 1000 years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 21, 2019, 02:46:37 PM
Ethereum is not, will not and won't be superior to Bitcoin. Don't listen to these rumors and lies.. Bitcoin is still and will always be the number one Coin. These folks are just trying to cause a pump for their coin.. They don't like the technologies behind them.. But they are here just for the fiat.. You can take a look at the Ethereum wallet and lookout for the issues and the problems.. How the fuck could a BlockChain that contains lots and lots of problems superior to btc's BlockChain?
That's Insane!
But Ethereum now has tremendous liquidity, almost the same as Bitcoin itself. But at the same time, we will continue to believe in Bitcoin, more than in other coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2019, 11:40:12 AM
Ethereum is not, will not and won't be superior to Bitcoin. Don't listen to these rumors and lies.. Bitcoin is still and will always be the number one Coin. These folks are just trying to cause a pump for their coin.. They don't like the technologies behind them.. But they are here just for the fiat.. You can take a look at the Ethereum wallet and lookout for the issues and the problems.. How the fuck could a BlockChain that contains lots and lots of problems superior to btc's BlockChain?
That's Insane!
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
April 21, 2019, 10:11:46 AM
In my view, ethereum is also better than bitcoin. Tthe technology brought by ethereum is more innovative compared to bitcoin. I also see that ethereum has more benefits compared to bitcoin. I'm sure someday ethereum will be able to become the king of crypto currency to replace the position of bitcoin. Which makes me love ethereum even more that the increasing ethereum time following the market movements of the crypto currency, ethereum also shows a better technological update. In terms of competition, bitcoin and ethereum cannot be compared in absolute terms because both competitions exist only in a number of ways because in essence they are created for different purposes.
copper member
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 10:05:55 AM
According to me at the present time, etherum seems better than bitcoin because I see etherum is more agile than bitcoin.
Now eth users can also be more than bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 21, 2019, 09:46:45 AM
Yes i think ethereum is more valuable than bitcoin because ethereum has good project and good team to develope the project. If i have money i want to invest my money on ethereum. So it think ethereum and ERC20 will grow and grow on this year.

Yes, I think so, ethereum is a dynamic coin, it can be used to make tokens, this is what is not in bitcoin, I'm sure that someday ethereum can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 09:43:51 AM
I do not think that it will be correct to compare these two coins. They have a completely different meaning. Bitcoin is the foundation of the crypto market. Ethereum is a tool for the development of blockchain technology. Both coins are good and in my opinion have a bright future.
Activity: 602
April 21, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
I am afraid that today I will have the opinion that BTC is the best thing today. I think that cryptocurrency in any case will support BTC because, apart from it, no one has done anything new. This is the only right technology.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 21, 2019, 09:30:36 AM
Ethereum is more often used, it is a fact. However, Bitcoin should also not be discounted, since this is one of the main cryptocurrencies, and depending on whether it drops or grows, the entire market fluctuates behind it.
At the moment I think Bitcoin is used by a lot more people than Ethereum. we should not compare them because they have different functions
Activity: 494
April 21, 2019, 08:42:07 AM
Bitcoin is better and more potent on it in ethereum I can say that it is more potent because just looking at bitcoin's info and future is what it says to be the best money yet risky somehow bitcoin or all altcoins because the bounty hunter or the market is not controlled by the bounty hunter or the investor so it is better to update the news to find out what's good to be prepared for the disaster but there are bounty legit phases it has been a success even if an ico project becomes a dead project so be careful with selecting a lot of altcoins longterm and there is a potential maybe even more than just replacing the top 100 altcoins in coinmarket so maybe maybe you will have a profit to not You will lose your money.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
April 21, 2019, 08:34:08 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
the problem of choosing coins in crypto currencies is certainly in accordance with the beliefs of each of the investors themselves and in my opinion the bad development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investors themselves
copper member
Activity: 42
April 21, 2019, 08:32:33 AM
Ethereum is more often used, it is a fact. However, Bitcoin should also not be discounted, since this is one of the main cryptocurrencies, and depending on whether it drops or grows, the entire market fluctuates behind it.
Activity: 1
April 21, 2019, 08:25:19 AM
I'm sure bitcoin is the one real crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 08:22:01 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

As I see them trying to deceive themselves as Bitcoin is not the best, I laugh at their idleness when I think so. But I am also disgruntled that Ethereum just turned, just not by Bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 21, 2019, 08:21:29 AM
Bitcoin is better. Because investor confidence begins with this coin. So why compare silver with gold, they have different tasks.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 21, 2019, 08:19:24 AM
Yes i think ethereum is more valuable than bitcoin because ethereum has good project and good team to develope the project. If i have money i want to invest my money on ethereum. So it think ethereum and ERC20 will grow and grow on this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 21, 2019, 08:16:16 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
if you saying anything about the ethereum will be the better currency but Bitcoin is always more than that in all the qualities so he will not repeat this fact anywhere and both these currencies had breakfast so we need to use both of the development also
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 21, 2019, 08:12:57 AM
Ethereum surely has some features that makes it better to use than bitcoin. Consider how fast Ethereum network is than bitcoin and also how other applications can be built on top of the Ethereum network. The reason why Bitcoin is still at the top in terms of value is because most investors in the CRYPTO industry still prefer to trade in bitcoin other than Ethereum not forgetting the fact that they may also be waiting for another BTC bull run.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 07:43:10 AM
I don't think that Ethereum is better than bitcoin because if it is better than bitcoin then it should be at the top 1 and a lot of people will be discussing about how good ethereum is but there are no sign of that. Ethereum is just an altcoin which has different purpose compare to bitcoin. Every cryptocurrency has different purpose and usage and we should not try to compare them unless they are aligned in same category of usage.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 05:47:27 AM
Ethereum has better usability than bitcoin because  of its smartcontract capabilities but on the other hand bitcoin is the first and it has better, stronger community backing it up so I think they are both better since they both have something to offer ,as an investor it will be better to own both crypto

These two coins all have different strengths. And as you say, after a time of excellence because of new technologies from ETH, other altcoin also offer such technologies with an introduction of superiority. As for Bitcoin, it is always a coin with an old technology, but it makes the market rise or fall with it
Pages:
Jump to: