Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 23, 2019, 06:24:44 PM
Ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more precious as it is the first coin. Bitcoin will stay as the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time.
When it comes to how useful they are, I think we will leave that to the users, but more advance, I would say Ethereum wins the battle.
But we know how people have support bitcoin, it's the king of crypto and no advance tech can beat it as long as people continues to buy and support it.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 04:52:40 AM
Its been an old topic. For me, its depend upon of us on how to view which one's better because we had our own understanding and perception. And for me bitcoin is still better among other existed coin because this coin I only view that you can make a huge profits as its already show to its history how huge its value reached and now its started to rise again. I think we should all excited and prepare the bull run comes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 23, 2019, 04:50:57 AM
Ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more precious as it is the first coin. Bitcoin will stay as the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 04:46:00 AM
For me this two Coin are the best if nothing bitcoin nothing ethereum if nothing ethereum nothing altcoins who make smart contract for their project from making this cryptocurrency widely known because of adoption of projects using crypto currency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 22, 2019, 06:33:39 PM
You can't just say Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. In as much that Ethereum is adding more features and new procotols to their system shouldn't make you forget that if Bitcoin was not introduced to the world, Ethereum would had not been in existence. Bitcoin is the source for the development of Ethereum and its the widely used cryptocurrency without all its flaws and slow transactions.

Bitcoin is indeed the first generations of cryptocurrencies but the delay in the time acquired for a transaction to be completed is the major drawback of it. In terms of speed and reliability, Ethereum beats Bitcoin in all directions. There is no doubt that Ethereum is far better than Bitcoin in so many ways. Bitcoin hasn't upgraded its blockchain network seen it was launch in 2009 which is the actual cause of its slow confirmation rate for one transaction to be completed.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2019, 04:55:48 PM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin if you mean about technology but Bitcoin rappresents the reference point of every coin so his importance ( that probably nowdays is the most important aspect ) can't be never exceeded
Activity: 616
April 22, 2019, 04:53:29 PM
I think ethereum is also the number two bitcoin coin, for me bitcoin and ethereum also have good potential, and also the future of both is very good so we get a lot of benefits, because the price development is increasing every day.
Both of these coins are indeed stronger in digital currency transfers, we are talking about the quality of Ethereum which is better than Bitcoin and indeed in terms of speed and cost ETH is superior and many others. We only pray for each other in the future the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin continues to increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 22, 2019, 04:52:39 PM
You can't just say Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. In as much that Ethereum is adding more features and new procotols to their system shouldn't make you forget that if Bitcoin was not introduced to the world, Ethereum would had not been in existence. Bitcoin is the source for the development of Ethereum and its the widely used cryptocurrency without all its flaws and slow transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 22, 2019, 04:33:33 PM
I don't this this comparison is balanced. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins in this market. But they are very different form each other. Bitcoin is the first crypto based on blockchain. It's nothing but most used payment options from crypto. And the market depends on Bitcoin. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token. And it is th most used platform at this moment. So the basic of this coins are very different form each other so there is no place for comparison.
of course If you are trying to invest your money only one coin, then comparing last year's prices and today, the ethereum can really be a very good and outgoing investment.  But since it would be right to invest several coins at the same time, it is better to have both Bitcoin and ethereum in your profile at the same time.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 22, 2019, 03:38:47 PM
I don't this this comparison is balanced. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins in this market. But they are very different form each other. Bitcoin is the first crypto based on blockchain. It's nothing but most used payment options from crypto. And the market depends on Bitcoin. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token. And it is th most used platform at this moment. So the basic of this coins are very different form each other so there is no place for comparison.
Activity: 600
April 22, 2019, 02:54:59 PM
I think ethereum is also the number two bitcoin coin, for me bitcoin and ethereum also have good potential, and also the future of both is very good so we get a lot of benefits, because the price development is increasing every day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 02:51:39 PM
I do not know whether to compare these two coins.  Because in the first place they are very different and secondly they are both leaders only in different coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 22, 2019, 02:46:55 PM
On the contrary, it seems to me that Bitcoin will be an eternal leader.  And it will implement it if allowed by the government.  And ethereum is just a good and strong coin.  For earnings in investments.

I agree, but, there's no point comparing both of them. Each are created unique and with different purpose. Ethereum is used as a platform to create contract, while bitcoin is actually used as an alternative to fiat.
Activity: 546
April 22, 2019, 02:44:19 PM
On the contrary, it seems to me that Bitcoin will be an eternal leader.  And it will implement it if allowed by the government.  And ethereum is just a good and strong coin.  For earnings in investments.
in the future no one knows what will happen so it is not impossible if Bitcoin will weaken and other coins will grow, so in my opinion there is still a chance for Ehereum to be better than Bitcoin and that opportunity also applies to other coins.
Activity: 486
April 22, 2019, 02:40:55 PM
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 02:29:32 PM
Different people with different believes, I agree Ethereum will be very useful and better more than Bitcoin some years to come, I so much believe in Ethereum Network.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 22, 2019, 02:16:54 PM
Both cryptocurrencies have their advantages. Bitcoin is still the undisputed leader in the cryptocurrency market, and Etherium follows it.

it doesn't take long anymore and then the thread has been around for a year. for a question that absolutely doesn't have to be asked. because as you can see here, the 2 are absolutely not comparable and both have their advantages and disadvantages. in any case, both projects have their right to exist Smiley
Activity: 434
April 22, 2019, 01:54:53 PM
Both cryptocurrencies have their advantages. Bitcoin is still the undisputed leader in the cryptocurrency market, and Etherium follows it.
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 22, 2019, 01:35:25 PM
Technically, yes, it is better than bitcoin. It offers smart contact, dApps and a platform where developers can develop things. However, the same cannot be said true for bitcoin. However, Ethereum still lacks in terms of popularity and adoption. Bitcoin also enjoys the benefits of the first cryptocurrency that utilize blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 21, 2019, 03:39:38 PM
Sure, in many sides ethereum is better because it is more useful and it have own smart contract. But Bitxoin is number 1 cryptocurrency so in this side - Bitcoin is better and must be it always will be number one.
Pages:
Jump to: