Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 14. (Read 32116 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 18, 2016, 05:54:26 AM
The hype is definitely over, ETH continue to go down where it belongs.

I don't understand why some people paid for this train. It was an obvious scam! Price can't just go up like this without any reason!

The price has risen too fast for the Ethereum in the last month. So it is reasonable for the drop to happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 18, 2016, 05:35:11 AM

I don't understand why some people paid for this train. It was an obvious scam! Price can't just go up like this without any reason!
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 03:08:01 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 01:19:26 AM
But i thought this was the last chance to buy cheap coins?
No one could answer your question,you gotta do your own research as people controlling are not roaming around here and nor they care to answer it.If you are into Ether then i suggest you follow their forum news and stuff,anybody's speculation could go wrong otherwise.No pump soon IMO.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2016, 12:48:44 AM
But i thought this was the last chance to buy cheap coins?
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
February 18, 2016, 12:38:18 AM
Goodbye ETH. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
February 17, 2016, 10:52:56 PM
biggest hyped coin ever, LTC was higher cap wise but never had the hype of this coin..... biggest problem is that it is the jesus coin, nothing can live up to jesus
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 10:45:26 PM
Pump$Dump coin

Goodbye

Which coin is the next?
February 17, 2016, 02:37:29 PM
Down we gogogo.  600k incoming.

The end is clear as water Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 12:08:08 PM
Down we gogogo.  600k incoming.
February 17, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Meh. I don't like being proven false by reality Grin

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

Problem is they claim they can fund it but that's only by selling it... Which means eth is funding itself! It can't goes own for years ^^

Do we need to change the funding model? We need to extract a kind of tax to make the development continue.

Or just let eth burn and slowly die then get back everything to btc!
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
February 17, 2016, 09:39:37 AM
I saw many accusation on Ethereum being a scam when it was being dumped heavily last year. Now when this coin is being pumped, I am still hearing this scam accusation. The daily volume for Ethereum is way too large for a single person to manipulate the market.

Exchange quoted volumes are unverifiable numbers and don't count as evidence of anything at all.  Not that you should have to prove anything here, not that I have any evidence scam or otherwise, just:  exchange quoted volumes are not measurements. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 16, 2016, 06:43:53 PM

By the way eating meth is bad, and if you've been doing it since 2013 I can see how you've become paranoid.

Haha I can't stop LMAOing  Grin Grin Grin
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
February 16, 2016, 05:55:45 PM
SEC issue well discussed by Tone Vays after 32 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNKd3w1k6Q
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 16, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

Problem is they claim they can fund it but that's only by selling it... Which means eth is funding itself! It can't goes own for years ^^

Do we need to change the funding model? We need to extract a kind of tax to make the development continue.
February 16, 2016, 10:22:05 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 15, 2016, 05:31:40 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

the waves is now turning against this premined get rich quick scam as it is almost 1 year old with no stable working wallet, no in wallet easy dapp, no smart contracts from other coin, ibm have abandoned the scam and creating their own but the hypes and manipulating is still amazing! all they have now is ice age monkey wallet call mist for consumers/investors after have collected almost $50mil included the shit coins they gave to themself. these scammer devs are such drama king, they don't want to call it wallet, they rather creating shit terms over shit terms, over clusterfack craps, over shit name, over little bit thing to creating dramatic hypes

queer drama kings creating confusing queer tech for the queers. the reason is this coin is not creating for the mainstream. hahahha

On the contrary the Mist release of the Ethereum wallet is stable and allows you to buy Ether directly from the wallet using Shapeshift built in. The only two altcoins I have diversified into are Ether and Monero. I seriously doubt Ether is a PnD and is a good long term hold. Do not overlook the fact that Microsoft is interested in Ethereum and will offer [Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2015/10/28/bitbeat-microsoft-to-offer-ethereum-based-services-on-azure/]Ethereum based services[/url] on Azure.

I think the Ethereum price is quite stable around 0.012 after the big dump. Monero is being pumped at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
February 14, 2016, 11:13:21 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

the waves is now turning against this premined get rich quick scam as it is almost 1 year old with no stable working wallet, no in wallet easy dapp, no smart contracts from other coin, ibm have abandoned the scam and creating their own but the hypes and manipulating is still amazing! all they have now is ice age monkey wallet call mist for consumers/investors after have collected almost $50mil included the shit coins they gave to themself. these scammer devs are such drama king, they don't want to call it wallet, they rather creating shit terms over shit terms, over clusterfack craps, over shit name, over little bit thing to creating dramatic hypes

queer drama kings creating confusing queer tech for the queers. the reason is this coin is not creating for the mainstream. hahahha

On the contrary the Mist release of the Ethereum wallet is stable and allows you to buy Ether directly from the wallet using Shapeshift built in. The only two altcoins I have diversified into are Ether and Monero. I seriously doubt Ether is a PnD and is a good long term hold. Do not overlook the fact that Microsoft is interested in Ethereum and will offer Ethereum based services on Azure.
Activity: 93
February 14, 2016, 09:36:04 AM
I just read an intersting article "Factors Behind the Rise of Ethereum" no NewsBTC. 

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/14/factors-behind-the-rise-of-ethereum/

He mentioned several factors. Any of these could be behind the rise of Ethereum. We do not know for sure.
Activity: 98
February 14, 2016, 08:40:33 AM
I just read an intersting article "Factors Behind the Rise of Ethereum" no NewsBTC. 

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/14/factors-behind-the-rise-of-ethereum/
Pages:
Jump to: