Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 15. (Read 32116 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
February 14, 2016, 08:09:10 AM
I see the price is hovering around $4.4. It is quite stable. So the big dump has not started yet?

No, I didn't started yet, and I doubt that it will ever start. I think that between 0,01BTC and 0,012BTC is the fair price of an ETH, at the current state of development. When Homestesd will be released, this fair price should go to 0,015BTC I think.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 14, 2016, 08:02:52 AM
Big pump - around 50%+ - will probably come soon when most buyers realize that there is not much space for a bigger pump.

I see the price is hovering around $4.4. It is quite stable. So the big dump has not started yet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 14, 2016, 07:29:12 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 08:40:51 PM
Jeeez
Activity: 672
February 13, 2016, 07:09:20 AM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Meh. I don't like being proven false by reality Grin

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

I think the peak has been reached and adownwards movement can be expected now for some time.

I also think so. The price could drop 30% and consolidate there for a few month before next rise, if any.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 13, 2016, 04:47:15 AM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

I think the peak has been reached and adownwards movement can be expected now for some time.
February 13, 2016, 04:42:09 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 12, 2016, 04:58:11 AM
I am not saying eth is pump and dump scam like op, it has many revolutionary ideas, that can be taken and used by others, which it is
vitalik butterin is brilliant imo

however, does anyone who is buying ethereum actually know how many ethereum there will be and each year?
I do
99% of people don't I feel and the info is hard to come by
plus it's not a 'coin' in the truest sense, has many applications and should be quite valuable but is seems people are treating eth value like they are buying apple stock lol, like it will go up on who adopts uses, not gonna work like that

I feel cap will come down considerably when reality sinks in

That's totally true!

Etherum was marketed like a new bitcoin, another altcoin in fact.
Whereas Etherum has not much to do with the concept of cryptocurrencies! It's really differently made and for different purposes!

what these dumb morons don't get is they need to be an IT coder person to use this etherieuem platform/coin. they would need to know how to executing the command line. type and execute something wrong and they will lose all their etherioom. LOL

these dumb morons must not realize there are ton of other platforms out there right now. i just hope these platforms will be much better to understand and ease of use than this get rich quick scam eatariem
heck, shitcoins like bitbay,blackhalo, bithalo platform or other coins probably already have much better smart contracts than this get rich quick etherieum.

Well eth is done. It was a good idea to invest in it like 3 months ago in order to take the profit of the current pump. But now it's the end of their world and they know it! Grin

February 12, 2016, 04:49:44 AM
I am not saying eth is pump and dump scam like op, it has many revolutionary ideas, that can be taken and used by others, which it is

however, does anyone who is buying ethereum actually know how many ethereum there will be and each year?
I do
plus it's not a 'coin' in the truest sense, has many applications and should be quite valuable but is seems people are treating eth value like they are buying apple stock lol, like it will go up on who adopts uses, not gonna work like that

That's totally true!

Whereas Etherum has not much to do with the concept of cryptocurrencies! It's really differently made and for different purposes!

what these dumb morons don't get is they need to be an IT coder person to use this etherieuem platform/coin. they would need to know how to executing the command line. type and execute something wrong and they will lose all their etherioom. LOL

these dumb morons must not realize there are ton of other platforms out there right now. i just hope these platforms will be much better to understand and ease of use than this get rich quick scam eatariem
heck, shitcoins like bitbay,blackhalo, bithalo platform or other coins probably already have much better smart contracts than this get rich quick etherieum.

Well eth is done. It was a good idea to invest in it like 3 months ago in order to take the profit of the current pump. But now it's the end of their world and they know it! Grin

February 11, 2016, 11:30:15 AM

I do

That's totally true!

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 11, 2016, 06:56:02 AM
when do you guys think the ETH pump is going to end and the normal trend is going to start?

i want some deep speculations.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2016, 06:35:13 AM

I do

That's totally true!

February 11, 2016, 04:21:58 AM

I do

That's totally true!

Ethereum is not a bitcoicn. It is not just a coin. It is a trading platform. You can do a lot of things there.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 10, 2016, 08:26:01 AM
So many people is waiting the dip for eth but it isn`t coming Smiley

The dip will come, but we do not know when. Maybe there is true value in Ethereum, the price will be higher than the past.
February 10, 2016, 07:54:29 AM

I do

That's totally true!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
So many people is waiting the dip for eth but it isn`t coming Smiley
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 10, 2016, 05:33:41 AM
Buying ETH now is a bit of a risky move. Look at the price increase over the past few days, don't wonder if sudden price dip occur. I'm waiting for this dip so I can get right back in though Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 10, 2016, 05:27:55 AM

This guy Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc is what the French call "Douche bag dejour"!

I am french, and I never heard about what you are saying  Huh You may be trying to say with french words this english sentence, so bag doesn't exist in french and dejour neither (but de jours does Grin)
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 11:23:53 PM
hi weirdos of this thread.  eth is real. if you really believe that they are a scam, then i guess you are smarter than:

consensys, ubuntu, microsoft, etc

go outside and get a hug....sure you lost money on all your other crapto coins, quit hating on the real true alt coin.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
February 09, 2016, 06:57:47 PM

I do

Pages:
Jump to: