Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 18. (Read 32116 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 05:15:19 PM
I keep watching and trying to trade ETH and it is just different. For one it has a record amount of volume for any altcoin (though I don't see ETH as an alt at all really). It is definitely something different.

I watch the price and books and at times it just seems to have some ungodly buy pressure. All the signals show up for a dump and wham, all the resistance just gets bought up like I've never scene before.

And most of these guys trading ETH don't even know what it is. I see all sorts of talk "ETH is going to take over bitcoin" and "Stores will be accepting ETH" blah blah ridiculously incorrect hype..

IDK where it's going, it proved me wrong too many times already to speculate. To me buying ETH is like buying into "blockchain technology" rather than cryptocurrency, but what is the value of ETH as fuel to use in this blockchain tech? Would it cost Goldman Sachs 1 ETH to do a years worth of blockchain business or 10,000 ETH per year? Just don't know..

I can tell you that the developers will never have to pull ETH off the market to use in there testing and projects because they have more than they'll ever need already.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 04, 2016, 04:58:01 PM
I saw many accusation on Ethereum being a scam when it was being dumped heavily last year. Now when this coin is being pumped, I am still hearing this scam accusation. The daily volume for Ethereum is way too large for a single person to manipulate the market.

Volume can easily be faked. Kraken is 100% fake, and 70% of the volume of ETH is on this shit website nobody has ever heard of. Am not even bothered to spell it out correctly, something something Polio or Poloxnum.

Ether IS a scam. They fucking offered IPO. No reason for the rise.

ETH is simply new Ripple/Dash.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 11:07:04 AM
I saw many accusation on Ethereum being a scam when it was being dumped heavily last year. Now when this coin is being pumped, I am still hearing this scam accusation. The daily volume for Ethereum is way too large for a single person to manipulate the market.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
February 04, 2016, 10:20:28 AM
don't know what is the meaning of the pampas, but here are several resources there have been suggestions that the sale of ETH or with a big discount for 1.30$ or a few days there was an offer for 0.90$ per 1 eth, there is not know and did not check, but maybe it was a Scam, although doubts still remain, but to be in the near future, to see, if the proposal is similar to how bitcoin unraveled in due time, if the proposal is similar to how bitcoin unraveled in due time, or already speculation as the basis of the struggle for markets
legendary
Activity: 1246
February 04, 2016, 09:43:30 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

Not sure who this joker is supposed to be, but I seriously doubt there is one person behind ETH's rise.

By the way eating meth is bad, and if you've been doing it since 2013 I can see how you've become paranoid.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 09:28:34 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.
Pages:
Jump to: