Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 232. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
EncryptoTel Reaches $1 Million Funding in the First Hours

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/856573420900954113

Very good.

I hope that WAVES and EncryptoTel come into Poloniex.

Good investment.
I think Polo is very good possibility. They have delisted a bunch of old coins and are looking for exciting and innovative projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Many ICO has been released nowadays,  but this encryptotel got my attention. This is really great and amazing project. I must say congratulations in advance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
A modest and beautiful project. $ 3 million is nothing.

Alas, it will be very difficult to collect more than two million. Many projects launched fundraising at one time.

They can make it if the team decides to look for outside funding like other ICO did they got funding from other companies and besides the idea from this is a good one.
I can't disagree. This project is huge and I can bet that they can sold all of their tolken in the market. It's worth it to invest in this platform. I'm looking forward for this project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Alas, it will be very difficult to collect more than two million. Many projects launched fundraising at one time.
Yes, your words make sense. Many ICO start at one time coming days. Investments will be distributed to all.
Despite of competition in ICO, I see that EncryptoTel has a better platform of them. It is a good start for them. This is a great altcoin that investors are seeking
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

They can make it if the team decides to look for outside funding like other ICO did they got funding from other companies and besides the idea from this is a good one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Very good.

Good investment.
quick start is good . I hope to see 3 mil at the end of ico .Maybe bittrex can be good first exchange .
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Very good.

Good investment.

I have invested in your ICO - it sounds a very interesting project.

I am also interested in buying the waves token.  Anyone recommend anywhere I can buy wave tokens?

thanks
Activity: 466

You're right ( a half ) this end of month many projects has started but no one is like EncryptoTel.  Let's don't subestimate those facts.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

Very good.

Good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Invested. Good project.

I don't invest in too many ICO's because even if they're good, if they trade quickly and don't have any major developments between ICO finishing and trading you can often pick them for less at the start of trading.

However in this case, there is cap of $3 million which I think will be easily reached thereby creating demand from those that missed out which should mean it will be very unlikely that you will be able to pick up shares any cheaper than now in this good project.

You should also maybe put the $3 million CAP on the website, because it currently says ICO ends 31st May with no indication it could end sooner. So if people aren't following this thread they may miss out/be waiting till the last day like a lot of people do with ICO's.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510

Yes, your words make sense. Many ICO start at one time coming days. Investments will be distributed to all.
Activity: 441

Activity: 854
einc.io
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yesterday, I got a 20% Bonus. Now it was replaced by 10%?
From 25000 to 23000
What is happening.

Your funds are safely and securely deposited on the blockchain. Your timestamp of deposit, the rate at the time of your deposit, and the proper bonus are all verified on the blockchain. There is a display error with the ICO platform itself. This is being worked on. The correct data will be displayed once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Okay Thanks. Hoping it will be fixed.
Activity: 138
From 25000 to 23000
What is happening.

Your funds are safely and securely deposited on the blockchain. Your timestamp of deposit, the rate at the time of your deposit, and the proper bonus are all verified on the blockchain. There is a display error with the ICO platform itself. This is being worked on. The correct data will be displayed once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Activity: 126
From 25000 to 23000
What is happening.
Activity: 138
The total ICO value is more than 1000000 USD ,why it still open .
i thought it will close on 1000000 USD

The cap is 3 million USD.
Activity: 252
The total ICO value is more than 1000000 USD ,why it still open .
i thought it will close on 1000000 USD
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Sir I changed my domain from kingoffaucet.online to cryptocreed.com
So please changed it in blog bounty spreadsheet
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Jump to: