Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 234. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In 24 hours along they've collected more than $1Million, Congrats Encryptotel.
There more weeks to go, I guess all those retweets are working well for the crowdfunding.

The first 24hrs of the sale raised $1,200,000 USD, thank you so much everyone for your fantastic support! For the next 6 days the bonus is now 10% -

Days #2-7: 10% bonus (23,404 ETT/BTC) is now active.

Impressive stat of the day 1, 1.2 million usd has been raised so far, people will find more value on this project, and they will invest more.

very big investor, everyone like the program and going collect $3.000.000
good job EncryptoTel

I noticed some of those investors invest during the last days of ICO so the more funds this ICO will get in the later days.
It is surprising to be able to complete the sale in a very fast time
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
In 24 hours along they've collected more than $1Million, Congrats Encryptotel.
There more weeks to go, I guess all those retweets are working well for the crowdfunding.

The first 24hrs of the sale raised $1,200,000 USD, thank you so much everyone for your fantastic support! For the next 6 days the bonus is now 10% -

Impressive stat of the day 1, 1.2 million usd has been raised so far, people will find more value on this project, and they will invest more.

good job EncryptoTel

I noticed some of those investors invest during the last days of ICO so the more funds this ICO will get in the later days.
Activity: 714
Succes for ico encrypto . Whether it will go to bittrex market?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

'yoyoamigo' will no longer be doing any recaps due to new errands, work and other commitments.
You may read his message
here

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

The successful ICO in 24 has already gained that much money  Cheesy
Activity: 474
Merit: 251

good job EncryptoTel
Activity: 490
Just to confirm, it's OK if our transaction is still unconfirmed by the end of the 20% bonus period, correct? I'm assuming we would still get the 20% bonus (transaction showed up on ICO dashboard).

Correct, your deposit is safe and timestamped with the correct rate and 20% bonus. We do apologize for the display error.

Right, should clarify, you get Incent tokens as the bonus.

How do investors get the bonus for the Incent tokens?

You will be prompted for an address to send the Incent bonus to at some point prior to withdraw process.

Damned good!
Can't imagine that all three targets are achieved within the single day!!!
The next one is to touch the cap. Wow....

It seems EncryptoTEL is really a good ICO, achieved target 1-3 in one day, maximum cap is not easy to achieve, but I have faith.
yes good ico, new technology VoiP on blockchain this new era for communication
Activity: 310
Merit: 251
I just wondering the favicon in ICO Enryptotel are same with Incent?

Did you guys use the same script in the ICO dashboard? I think you should fix it now.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Anyone else getting really long load times on the ICO Dashboard? I log in multiple times and it looks like its just loading and never lets me in. Something about feeding the horses....hmmm.

Clear your cache and cookies. Close your browser. Restart it.
That should solve your problem.

Sorry if this was asked before but can someone explain what tokens are when we invest in the company?

Are they like stocks or shares of a company which we can buy or sell later on just like the stock market?

ETT tokens are a means of payment when using EncryptoTel services (please read first post or whitepaper to get more infos about what those services are); ETT tokens that will be used as a means of payment will be burned; ETT are not stocks of EncryptoTel company at all.

However, you will be able to trade your ETT tokens on markets/exchanges such as every other coins or currencies.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Sorry if this was asked before but can someone explain what tokens are when we invest in the company?

Are they like stocks or shares of a company which we can buy or sell later on just like the stock market?

Activity: 383
Just to confirm, it's OK if our transaction is still unconfirmed by the end of the 20% bonus period, correct? I'm assuming we would still get the 20% bonus (transaction showed up on ICO dashboard).

Correct, your deposit is safe and timestamped with the correct rate and 20% bonus. We do apologize for the display error.

You will be prompted for an address to send the Incent bonus to at some point prior to withdraw process.

Damned good!

It seems EncryptoTEL is really a good ICO, achieved target 1-3 in one day, maximum cap is not easy to achieve, but I have faith.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Damned good!
Activity: 247

Activity: 269

[/quote]

Great result for the first day!
I am glad to support this project and the team. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
my best wishes , congratulations for the ico !
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Activity: 307
Wow it reaches $1m in 1 day. As expected, this coin would be a huge success. I never think thwice in investing on this project.

Very successful, ETT is one of the most successful ICO in this month, and $3m may be raised within 1 week? I am not sure, but good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Wow it reaches $1m in 1 day. As expected, this coin would be a huge success. I never think thwice in investing on this project.
Activity: 490
Good luck for projects, i hope can get max cap target Wink
Activity: 279
Does the conversion rate for BTC to ETT change as the price of BTC changes?

No, it changes as the timeline of ICO, not the price of BTC changes.
Jump to: