Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 235. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Does the conversion rate for BTC to ETT change as the price of BTC changes?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Right, should clarify, you get Incent tokens as the bonus.

How do investors get the bonus for the Incent tokens?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Crowdsale started today and there's so much hype around this project! Good luck devs, I hope you can deliver what you promised and not offer another unicorn scam
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Just to confirm, it's OK if our transaction is still unconfirmed by the end of the 20% bonus period, correct? I'm assuming we would still get the 20% bonus (transaction showed up on ICO dashboard).
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am happy to participate in supporting this promising project
Good luck to the developers Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Is there any minimum amount to invest, or I can send even a small portion?

EncryptoTel Tokens (ETT) will be sold at a standard price of 0.000047 BTC (approximately $0.05 at the time of writing), or around 21,277 ETT/BTC.
I guess if you only want one you could do it!

But i guess fee will be higher than the cost of the token Wink

Thanks, I have never participated in such ico's and I'm not familiar with the whole process. What I like about this exact project is that it is a real usable product, unlike many other projects here without any specific purpose. They may sound good on paper, but I doubt they will be used by the masses
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Sorry if this has already been asked or answered, but with the project funded +33% in first 24 hours I think it's relevant. Upon reaching the $3M cap for the project what is the expected timeline for coin distribution?

Shortly after the end of the crowdfund, issuance will happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
A promising project and of course a very good start to ICO
Good luck to you guys and please of course your investor success in the future  Wink
Congratulations. More than one million 1.1M counter on the site. With such speed, only successful projects are collected.
Very nice project an hour they reach 1m many are waiting to invest this kind of project.
Congrats to team Encryptotel and to all investor to this project. Am hapoy that am part of the participants in signature campaign also in media campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
A promising project and of course a very good start to ICO
Good luck to you guys and please of course your investor success in the future  Wink
Activity: 644
Very good idea . Communication is also very important in this age.
Activity: 446
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
hello
i want join encryptotel sigtatare
how join? i am junior member
Activity: 446
Sorry if this has already been asked or answered, but with the project funded +33% in first 24 hours I think it's relevant. Upon reaching the $3M cap for the project what is the expected timeline for coin distribution?
Activity: 441
A good result of the first day, probably the developers were not ready for that wide recognition.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Already entered in target number 3 amazing speed of money receiving in this ICO. I won't be wonder seeing in couple of days the ICO reaching to its end. First bonus phase is not over yet and so impressive response. Cryptoworld is waking up and future is prosper for us early active people in this area of tech.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
Congratulations. More than one million 1.1M counter on the site. With such speed, only successful projects are collected.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

EncryptoTel Tokens (ETT) will be sold at a standard price of 0.000047 BTC (approximately $0.05 at the time of writing), or around 21,277 ETT/BTC.
I guess if you only want one you could do it!

But i guess fee will be higher than the cost of the token Wink
Activity: 1134
Jump to: