Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 236. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Congrats for reaching the first milestone. Already raised $1 million within short period of time. Not even an week has been passed and EncryptoTel ICO raised over $1 million funds.

I do value this project very high and I expect the team to raise the amount they are looking for in few days, If the team can deliver on their promise, investoars are in for a good return
I like the communication system technology and the way improved over the past years , nice to see this project bring the light within the blockchain .
Good luck
Activity: 658
Up to which date to accept the signature ?
Activity: 854
Looks very interesting project, Russian made project, and escrow is Sasha,  Grin   anyway, any bounty information, thanks.

i have heard this topic in my friends, i hope that this will help a lot of people, we need to enjoy every moment, we must cherish our moments together in our campaign. let us enjoy all the campaign we have been joining. enjoyment is one of the keys . we need to be patient also in our transactions and be determined in all our works.
Activity: 854
einc.io
It's an original project. I have more time to invest. It started beautifully.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
how to decide my ico time? if your web show me the banlance after the first day,do i have the 20% Bonus?

There is still a display issue for some who deposited in ETH or ETC, your funds are safe and your deposit was timestamped, so you will get the correct rate + bonus still. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regardless of what currency you deposited, the timestamp from the moment you deposit it is the rate you get, and you will get the bonus as well.

Anyone else getting really long load times on the ICO Dashboard? I log in multiple times and it looks like its just loading and never lets me in. Something about feeding the horses....hmmm.

In several other cases of this, clearing cache + cookies and reloading browser seemed to fix the issue.
Activity: 630
Congrats for reaching the first milestone. Already raised $1 million within short period of time. Not even an week has been passed and EncryptoTel ICO raised over $1 million funds.

I do value this project very high and I expect the team to raise the amount they are looking for in few days, If the team can deliver on their promise, investoars are in for a good return
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
how to decide my ico time? if your web show me the banlance after the first day,do i have the 20% Bonus?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
in the btc blockchian my transformation has 10 comfirmations,why the ico web did not show my inv?
Activity: 154
Over a million dollars in less than 24 hours that's insane.  Very excited to see how high this will go with so much time remaining! Smiley
Activity: 146
Anyone else getting really long load times on the ICO Dashboard? I log in multiple times and it looks like its just loading and never lets me in. Something about feeding the horses....hmmm.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

This ICO already passed the 2nd target and now getting close to 3rd. $1m is good to see on the board I also think very soon this will finish by hitting the $3 which is maximum cap for this crowdsale.

This is the rates for GSM (Mobile).... the team plan to buy the licence to distribute SIP numbers (Voip/Landline).  I think they would love to move into GSM in the future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I'd say we hit $3 mil cap by this time next week, if not sooner. Most people who knew about the project already bought today for the 20% bonus, the rest will come when they see how successful the ICO has been so far. Wish I could buy more, but dont want to drop any more waves after waiting so ling to see some good price adjustment.

i know what you mean about the waves, after a year it began to rise Smiley , and now while its rising is not smart to sell it now  Smiley  its now more then 60 cents Smiley

bought some also and (hopely) get some via bounty  Smiley .
Activity: 543

So in my country we have this prices
1 block in 900MHz for 15 years 40.000.000 €
2 blocks in 15MHz for 15 years 6.601.000 €

that means 1 block in 15MHz will be 3.300.500 €

how would you buy the necessary licenses? (I've spelled it correctly)

I asked in slack but no one knows

Also here is the link from where I got the prices, you don't really need to understand Romanian because the numbers are the same in every language

http://www.ancom.org.ro/spectru-radio_4688

Will anyone answer that or you are too busy congratulating yourself?

is this not a voip ?? for Voip you dont have to lease/rent/buty the frequentie ...but i could wrong ??

This is the rates for GSM (Mobile).... the team plan to buy the licence to distribute SIP numbers (Voip/Landline).  I think they would love to move into GSM in the future.
Activity: 146
I'd say we hit $3 mil cap by this time next week, if not sooner. Most people who knew about the project already bought today for the 20% bonus, the rest will come when they see how successful the ICO has been so far. Wish I could buy more, but dont want to drop any more waves after waiting so ling to see some good price adjustment.
Activity: 1540

No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised customized for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences licenses to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

I think the fund will grow more as more region of the world wake up, they are going to invest, this is a success already with second cap already reached

Also here is the link from where I got the prices, you don't really need to understand Romanian because the numbers are the same in every language

is this not a voip ?? for Voip you dont have to lease/rent/buty the frequentie ...but i could wrong ??
Max cap is $3,000,000 USD. If it hits $3,000,000 the sale closes.

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised customized for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences licenses to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

I think the fund will grow more as more region of the world wake up, they are going to invest, this is a success already with second cap already reached

Activity: 594
Is there a ICO cap of EncryptoTel?
Jump to: