Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 238. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
the last ICO i participated before this was Lykke. I hope this one will be as successful as Lykke is.

Lykke is a good investment, and now is much more than ico price. Fortunately this Etel will be better than lykke. I am in too, because the team is awesome veterans in telecommunication industry.

yes, i bought for 0.05 CHF. Now the price is 0.149. but i won't sell. this is still really cheap. but back to topic now.

A good investment, man! *30 profit. I never had one.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I have send eth 5 hrs ago and my EncryptoTel Tokens still shows 0

Your funds  are safely on the blockchain, and credited at the actual time you deposited at that rate, and locked in at the 20% bonus. The issue is a display error, that is being worked on. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
the last ICO i participated before this was Lykke. I hope this one will be as successful as Lykke is.

Lykke is a good investment, and now is much more than ico price. Fortunately this Etel will be better than lykke. I am in too, because the team is awesome veterans in telecommunication industry.

yes, i bought for 0.05 CHF. Now the price is 0.149. but i won't sell. this is still really cheap. but back to topic now.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I have send eth 5 hrs ago and my EncryptoTel Tokens still shows 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
When your tech is really what can be game changing and industry needed then this happens what we all are talking about. This is by itself is a huge success getting such high response for your project. Investors have money to pour in great ideas which can turn into huge in future.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $3M.

can you explain better plz???
what does it mean who ICO is capped to $300m if in the white paper they wrote who max is $1M?
really i don't understand

Sorry, I actually mean $3M.

I think the $1M mentioned on the whitepaper is the funding target.

I see the target is 1m to 3m, so obviously it means the maximum cap is 3m usd. Not 1m, maybe the 1m in whitepaper is outdated.
Merit: 113
Maniac
What if they get more then $3M, ICO will stopped or what?
Activity: 425
Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $3M.

what does it mean who ICO is capped to $300m if in the white paper they wrote who max is $1M?

Sorry, I actually mean $3M.

I think the $1M mentioned on the whitepaper is the funding target.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Congratulations on this amazing start this is good sign for the future of this project.
Activity: 306

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This huge amount mate what in less than 24 hours has been raised. If this current speed will continue I think in 20% bonus time frame will see another one of the fastest get funded crowdsale. People are showing more and more interest in every blockchain pitched plan and this is been seen over and over again even we are watching this happening.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
Activity: 472
owner
Very good start. Have already implemented a plan №2 to raise funds. Can we quickly collect all plan of investments, what do you think?
I think that we will quickly collect the maximum. At the moment, 850 thousand
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Very good start. Have already implemented a plan №2 to raise funds. Can we quickly collect all plan of investments, what do you think?

Congratulations 850.000 $ is now.Today there will be more than 1 million and ICO cloused in next three -five days.In the waves invest most of all. More 900K waves
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

Well they let the two options open.

I guess they will try to get regulated and if they fail they will do plan b, witch is burning the tokens.

well..
if is so, i think is not so good...
i think who a BIG POINt of the project, like this, should be already defined and well explained in the White Paper, to attract all Potential investors!!!

Well let me explain something to you, you can't get regulated by any commission if they don't have what to regulate.

And by telling they will get regulated they would have lied.

I think they did ok by letting the window open.

P.S. I don't support them in any way! I just explained to you what I understand from that thing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just came up across this thread and looks like this project has already crossed its minimum cap and we surely gonna see it live..Congrats to the team
ETT is very underestimated now, you see the funding stat, only 200k usd, which is a bargain. It has completed the first milestone, and it will go much higher. IMO, invest this will be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $300m.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ähm not possible to login atm Huh?`

"Sorry, there was a problem logging you in."

i'm sure the pw is correct i tested the login twice before sending btc , now no login possible!
Jump to: