Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 114. (Read 108030 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 29, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
Evolution is a hoax, and you know it.

When idiots start believing others feel the same way, they start new cults.  :/
Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
But your teachers didn't in Bible class. So, now you know that evolution is a hoax.

Luckily, I took logic in university, so I can recognize an idiot.  

So that's why you don't have any mirrors in your house.     Grin

You are very dense BD.  I feel sorry for you.  :/
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 29, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

You are arguing that mutations can't be random because everything has a cause but you yourself said that god doesn't have a cause therefore mutations are random because everything was created by something without a cause,

You take it out of context, because you know that the things that I post are accurate.

Cool

out of context??? How was that out of context LOL. You are arguing that everything has a cause, aren't you? You said that because everything has a cause, mutations are not random but then you said that god (the first cause) has no cause so wouldn't that make mutations actually random? Since there is something without a cause?

You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something. Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him, or in the same way as they do things within the universe. Get the evolution jokers to change their theory. After all, with all the talk that they do, they should be able to find an evolution theory that has programming in it rather than random mutations.

Poor, baby. You might make it to Heaven after all. Why? Because you are going down kicking and screaming. Jesus said that if we don't become like little children, we'll never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Cheesy

What? As far as I understand it your argument is that because everything has a cause, nothing can't be random, isn't that your whole argument? If god is a random being then when he created everything he did so randomly since he has no cause and his actions are random, therefore evolution is not a hoax.

Notice how you say, if something is this or that, then evolution is not a hoax.

That's the whole point of evolution being a hoax. All evolution theory and ideas are based on "if." "If" doesn't make something true or factual. It never has and never will. "If" might suggest stuff to examine, but "if" doesn't make it true or factual.

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

What? Your whole argument against evolution is that nothing can be random because everything has a cause. Isn't it? But when something doesn't have a cause (your god, as you said) then things are random since god himself is random because he has no cause. Your whole argument contradicts itself.

All the points against evolution revolve around:
- nothing in evolution has been proven;
- everything that is evidence for evolution fits something else better;
- there are things in existence that show that evolution is impossible;
- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution.

Evolution is a big fat hoax. There magnitudes of less evidence for evolution than there is for flat earth. The only realness that evolution has going for it is that people talk a lot like it is real. That's it.

Cool

So now you are not claiming that everything has a cause anymore? Interesting.

- nothing in evolution has been proven: Then it wouldn't be a scientific theory if nothing has been proven LOL. We have even observed evolution.

- everything that is evidence for evolution fits something else better: Yeahh, No. You are talking about creation but I already showed you all the scientific errors in the bible.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

- there are things in existence that show that evolution is impossible: All of them debunked, like probability maths or irreducible complexity.

- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution: I don't know what you mean to be honest. The evidence for evolution is huge even your fellow believers believe in evolution.

If you didn't place your own meanings on the things that I said, you wouldn't be in this thread.

Evolution is a hoax, and you know it.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 29, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

You are arguing that mutations can't be random because everything has a cause but you yourself said that god doesn't have a cause therefore mutations are random because everything was created by something without a cause,

You take it out of context, because you know that the things that I post are accurate.

Cool

out of context??? How was that out of context LOL. You are arguing that everything has a cause, aren't you? You said that because everything has a cause, mutations are not random but then you said that god (the first cause) has no cause so wouldn't that make mutations actually random? Since there is something without a cause?

You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something. Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him, or in the same way as they do things within the universe. Get the evolution jokers to change their theory. After all, with all the talk that they do, they should be able to find an evolution theory that has programming in it rather than random mutations.

Poor, baby. You might make it to Heaven after all. Why? Because you are going down kicking and screaming. Jesus said that if we don't become like little children, we'll never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Cheesy

What? As far as I understand it your argument is that because everything has a cause, nothing can't be random, isn't that your whole argument? If god is a random being then when he created everything he did so randomly since he has no cause and his actions are random, therefore evolution is not a hoax.

That's the whole point of evolution being a hoax. All evolution theory and ideas are based on "if." "If" doesn't make something true or factual. It never has and never will. "If" might suggest stuff to examine, but "if" doesn't make it true or factual.

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

What? Your whole argument against evolution is that nothing can be random because everything has a cause. Isn't it? But when something doesn't have a cause (your god, as you said) then things are random since god himself is random because he has no cause. Your whole argument contradicts itself.

- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution.

Evolution is a big fat hoax. There magnitudes of less evidence for evolution than there is for flat earth. The only realness that evolution has going for it is that people talk a lot like it is real. That's it.

Cool

So now you are not claiming that everything has a cause anymore? Interesting.

- nothing in evolution has been proven: Then it wouldn't be a scientific theory if nothing has been proven LOL. We have even observed evolution.

- everything that is evidence for evolution fits something else better: Yeahh, No. You are talking about creation but I already showed you all the scientific errors in the bible.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

- there are things in existence that show that evolution is impossible: All of them debunked, like probability maths or irreducible complexity.

- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution: I don't know what you mean to be honest. The evidence for evolution is huge even your fellow believers believe in evolution.
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:19:13 PM
But your teachers didn't in Bible class. So, now you know that evolution is a hoax.

So that's why you don't have any mirrors in your house.     Grin
Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:16:56 PM
Quote from: BADecker link=topic=1917510.msg27181265#msg27181265 date=1514589252
[/quote

legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:14:12 PM
I paid attention in school, so I know evolution is fact. 

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:06:13 PM
I paid attention in school, so I know evolution is fact. 

Cool
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:02:27 PM
So, Astargath my friend, do you still have the energy to continue?

Evolution is a goat.  Cool

Are you suggesting that Astargath is a goat?     Cheesy

Blah Blah Blah whine whine GOODecker evolution.

Stop your blahing and whining and answer the question.    Cool
legendary
December 29, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Evolution is a goat.  Cool

Are you suggesting that Astargath is a goat?     Cheesy

Blah Blah Blah whine whine GOODecker evolution.
December 29, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
December 29, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

Are you suggesting that Astargath is a goat?     Cheesy
legendary
December 29, 2017, 05:47:38 PM
If you read the Bible over and over enough, all your questions will be answered.

If you read a textbook ONCE, all your questions will be answered.

You don't need to understand or have a personal relationship with gravity for it to love you.  

Cool

Badecker admits evolution exists.

So, you think that if you read the textbook on big bang once, your questions about big bang will all be answered. You are so ignorant that you can't even see that your questions about BB will be multiplied rather than answered. You are so full of BB BS that you are pathetic.

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

legendary
December 29, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 06:25:29 AM
I do not believe in the theory of evolution , Because the theory is not clear
December 29, 2017, 06:13:18 AM

Cool

Cheesy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 03:16:04 AM
If you read the Bible over and over enough, all your questions will be answered.

If you read a textbook ONCE, all your questions will be answered.

You don't need to understand or have a personal relationship with gravity for it to love you.  

Cool

Badecker admits evolution exists.

OH SNAP!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 02:49:06 AM
I believe that things evolve from one organism to another organism. But I don't believe that man is from the family of apes. I believe that man is from the dust that the Lord has made and breathe life into.
Jump to: