Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 118. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 27, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

When you believe without proof, you essentially have a religion going for yourself.

My thought exactly.

Well, what's the point of all this? This thread is about evolution being a hoax (or not).

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

When you believe without proof, you essentially have a religion going for yourself.

My thought exactly.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:47:40 PM
Seeing as how everything is in the universe I would say the cause for the "appearance" of the universe is of prime interest.

Good. Start a thread that is interesting enough that people will post. After all, "God" has been hashed about in the various forums for several thousands of years. And now we even have several big bang theories that are being hashed about. Why do it in the evolution thread

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I'd like 3 things to happen:
1. To meet you in person
2. For the both of us to live long enough so that you can see science clearly prove evolution
3. You, after that, letting me kick you in the balls as hard as I can, because I was right.

LOL! You sound like sore-loser material.     Cheesy

I did say to wait for proof, did I not?
Don't have the necessary patience?
Come on friend - it's just a bit of friendly ball-busting.

Oh, thank you for stalling your beating me up.     Cheesy

I didn't say beating you up.
I'll raise the steaks - if you prove God - in a logical, quantifiable, measurable way I'll let you kick me in the nads.
Better?

Oh dear Embarrassed  Kick me in the balls but don't beat me up Cheesy

I'm not going to prove God to you. But if you go the the Scientific proof that God exists? thread - at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scientific-proof-that-god-exists-737322 - you can find the things to investigate to prove that God exists for yourself. If you don't understand them, there is no way for them to be proven to you. In that case you will simply have to believe one way or the other.

Cool

EDIT: Oh, btw, evolution is a hoax.
December 27, 2017, 02:39:43 PM
Seeing as how everything is in the universe I would say the cause for the "appearance" of the universe is of prime interest.

Good. Start a thread that is interesting enough that people will post. After all, "God" has been hashed about in the various forums for several thousands of years. And now we even have several big bang theories that are being hashed about. Why do it in the evolution thread

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

1. To meet you in person
2. For the both of us to live long enough so that you can see science clearly prove evolution
3. You, after that, letting me kick you in the balls as hard as I can, because I was right.

Oh, thank you for stalling your beating me up.     Cheesy

I didn't say beating you up.
I'll raise the steaks - if you prove God - in a logical, quantifiable, measurable way I'll let you kick me in the nads.
Better?
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

1. To meet you in person

Oh, thank you for stalling your beating me up.     Cheesy
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:35:22 PM
I'm putting a comment on this thread, just so that I can find it again any time I need a good laugh. It amazes me though, that a group of people who are trying to derive revenue from the products of science (computers, cryptography etc.), can be so unscientific in their world views.

That's why they are so careful with what they do. If it was easy to prove that evolution is a hoax, somebody would have done it long ago (not that many others haven't done it). They would lose their income that way. So they are careful.

In fact, they have enlisted the media to advertise for them, and if the media doesn't make any money, directly, off the advertising itself, they pay the media from the money they make.

Where do they get their money? From all those student loans, money which is paid to the universities that promote evolution crap.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

1. To meet you in person

December 27, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
I'm putting a comment on this thread, just so that I can find it again any time I need a good laugh. It amazes me though, that a group of people who are trying to derive revenue from the products of science (computers, cryptography etc.), can be so unscientific in their world views.

Listen to this guy - he knows a thing or two about life (and evolution).
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

1. To meet you in person

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 02:31:06 PM
December 27, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

1. To meet you in person
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:23:42 PM
Evolution is quite a vast and broad concept to take in, i mean maybe it's a
known process but in contrast with human evolution there are a lot of gaps
and missing explanations and facts. As science and technology advances
maybe answers will be provided soon.

Knowing the process of evolution, doesn't have anything to do with the process fitting reality in any way. Look at all the other science fiction stories out there. Many of them have a process written in them that doesn't fit reality. Evolution is no different.

If you want to see why evolution doesn't fit reality, simply Google "evolution impossible" or "impossible evolution." On top of that, there is the latest point that I have been making that there isn't any real randomness in anything. Everything is programmed by cause and effect. This means that the mutations aren't random. They have been programmed to exist the way that they do. This throws out the whole of evolution theory.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 02:23:01 PM
legendary
December 27, 2017, 02:17:38 PM
Whatever caused the universe, caused everything.

This means that everything has a cause.

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And what happens to the cause of the cause of the universe?

IF the cause has a cause or not, questions about it are way beyond the scope of evolution being a hoax or not. Can you show what this has to do with evolution, considering that evolution theory doesn't really go this deep?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
Evolution is quite a vast and broad concept to take in, i mean maybe it's a
known process but in contrast with human evolution there are a lot of gaps
and missing explanations and facts. As science and technology advances
maybe answers will be provided soon.

December 27, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
How about the Easter Bunny and the Fairy Godmother - you believe in them as well?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 27, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And what happens to the cause of the cause of the universe?
legendary
December 27, 2017, 12:40:02 PM

Evolution doesn't exist.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
The real question is: is hoax an evolution?
Jump to: