Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 113. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 30, 2017, 12:32:32 PM
Evolution is a hoax, and you know it.

When idiots start believing others feel the same way, they start new cults.  :/

That's what I have been trying to tell you. Believers in evolution have a cult-type religion going for themselves.

Cool

In order to start your own cult, your followers need to believe in you,

You don't have any followers.  It's you vs. reality.  :/

I don't have any followers. I don't have a cult.

But you are a member of the evolution cult.

Cool
You believe in something must of made all this so you chose a god..

We believe something must of made all this and chose science..

The fact we both agree on something must of made all this is what we both agree on..

So the fact you believe something must of made all this   where did this all evolve from you say god   so where did your god come from?..

Now remember you want to go to heaven you said      to meet the god the lord the what ever so when ever you meet someone new do you not ask where are you from?..

So when you meet god will you not ask him even though you said it's not a him but insist on calling your god a him..
Must be like a she with a boat?..So will you not ask god where did he come from?..

Very strange for a human not to ask where are you from ..

EVOLUTION THEORIES ..
To theories how things evolved and are still evolving like living things   volcano  earth movements   storms ..

Badecker we are humans we want to know how everything evolved ..

You take the easy way out it was god..And it's been proven to be a lie just like you..

All things are machines. Only God could make a machine like the universe. It isn't choice. It is simply the obvious.

Cool
legendary
December 30, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Evolution isn't a theory.

Correct.  Evolution is fact.

But only within your religion/cult, or in the so-called theory of it.

Cool

Withing the whole scientific community and really most people. Statistics showed that the majority of the religious people, even your religion accepted evolution.

Now we see clearly how much of a hoax you are.

As I have been showing you throughout many pages, here, my personal religion is totally against evolution, because there are too many facts against evolution, and none in favor of evolution.

As for my formal religion, how do you know? I have never told you what my formal religion is. So you don't know.

You are like this with regard to evolution. You simply accept what others say, and you guess when you don't know. Evolution is a religion of no facts for you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I see you are starting to give up by the lack of arguments.

For further idiotic creationism questions:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

Badecker will soon admit he lost guys, stay tuned.

My points stand.

Essentially, the evidence and proof for evolution is so limited that if that was all there was, evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory.

The evidence and proof against evolution is so strong, that evolution is impossible.

If you take the evidence for, and the evidence against, and applied it all in the quantum model, evolution would be out of sight. Perhaps you could find it if you looked real hard.

Oh, that's right. That's what evolutionists have been doing. Looking real hard, and then saying things like "if", "maybe", "perhaps", and all kinds of other limiting words, just to make people feel that there is something to evolution.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 30, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

Cool

Withing the whole scientific community and really most people. Statistics showed that the majority of the religious people, even your religion accepted evolution.

As I have been showing you throughout many pages, here, my personal religion is totally against evolution, because there are too many facts against evolution, and none in favor of evolution.

As for my formal religion, how do you know? I have never told you what my formal religion is. So you don't know.

You are like this with regard to evolution. You simply accept what others say, and you guess when you don't know. Evolution is a religion of no facts for you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Badecker will soon admit he lost guys, stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 30, 2017, 05:44:57 AM
See Darwin wouldn't of said right evolution theories that means i only study how a human or a living thing come to be..
NO NO NO Angry..He wants to know EVERYTHING..And that means we will always be studying forever..

HOW DID EVERYTHING EVOLVE Wink Wink..

Pandora's box   give me the crowbar  Wink Cheesy..
legendary
December 30, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

That's what I have been trying to tell you. Believers in evolution have a cult-type religion going for themselves.

Cool

Cool
You believe in something must of made all this so you chose a god..

We believe something must of made all this and chose science..

The fact we both agree on something must of made all this is what we both agree on..

So the fact you believe something must of made all this   where did this all evolve from you say god   so where did your god come from?..

Now remember you want to go to heaven you said      to meet the god the lord the what ever so when ever you meet someone new do you not ask where are you from?..

So when you meet god will you not ask him even though you said it's not a him but insist on calling your god a him..
Must be like a she with a boat?..So will you not ask god where did he come from?..

Very strange for a human not to ask where are you from ..

EVOLUTION THEORIES ..
To theories how things evolved and are still evolving like living things   volcano  earth movements   storms ..

Badecker we are humans we want to know how everything evolved ..

You take the easy way out it was god..And it's been proven to be a lie just like you..
legendary
December 30, 2017, 04:40:39 AM
Evolution isn't a theory. Only the theory of evolution might be a theory. Well, then, what is evolution? Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

How do you explain those fossils that supports evolution?

They don't support evolution. They support creation. It's only a bunch of talkers that say they support evolution.

Cool
I wonder where that bang was created .. I wonder where that bang evolved ..Basically wanting to know the same ANSWER Grin ..

Evolutionist do believe in the support of creation .See i will tell you how Wink..

The fact something must of created it for it to be there    so with science we study to see what and how the thing that you are studying how it was created..
Example how was the earth created..
Example how was a human created..

BUT the 1 fact we do know is that no man like being made everything with a ZAP ZAP ZAPP in 6 days ..
No sky daddy   no fairy tales no goblins or witches created human beings or the earth..NO CHANCE..

So now you know we believe in things getting created what next?..

Go and create a picture it might evolve into something good Wink..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 30, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

You are all by yourself in your cult.  :/

I haven't seen a single person who has been willing to say they believe in your fairy tale.

cult:  a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
Evolution is not a religion and has no rites and ceremonies. 
legendary
December 29, 2017, 10:02:30 PM
Evolution isn't a theory. Only the theory of evolution might be a theory. Well, then, what is evolution? Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

They don't support evolution. They support creation. It's only a bunch of talkers that say they support evolution.

Cool
legendary
December 29, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

Cool

legendary
December 29, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 29, 2017, 07:33:16 PM

Cool

The Roman Catholic Church has long accepted – or at least not objected to – evolutionary theory. Pope Francis is not the first pontiff to publicly affirm that evolution is compatible with church teachings. In 1950, in the encyclical “Humani Generis,” Pope Pius XII said that Catholic teachings on creation could coexist with evolutionary theory. Pope John Paul II went a bit further in 1996, calling evolution “more than a hypothesis.”

Only a quarter of white American Catholics (26%) say that they do not believe in evolution of any kind and still dropping.
Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

Cool

Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

Cool

Every person in the world (minus yourself) is in my cult then.  I'm ok with that.

You are the only person that thinks evolution is a a hoax.  It's sad.  Sad
December 29, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

Cool

December 29, 2017, 07:27:04 PM

You are arguing that mutations can't be random because everything has a cause but you yourself said that god doesn't have a cause therefore mutations are random because everything was created by something without a cause,

You take it out of context, because you know that the things that I post are accurate.

Cool

out of context??? How was that out of context LOL. You are arguing that everything has a cause, aren't you? You said that because everything has a cause, mutations are not random but then you said that god (the first cause) has no cause so wouldn't that make mutations actually random? Since there is something without a cause?

You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something. Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him, or in the same way as they do things within the universe. Get the evolution jokers to change their theory. After all, with all the talk that they do, they should be able to find an evolution theory that has programming in it rather than random mutations.

Poor, baby. You might make it to Heaven after all. Why? Because you are going down kicking and screaming. Jesus said that if we don't become like little children, we'll never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Cheesy

What? As far as I understand it your argument is that because everything has a cause, nothing can't be random, isn't that your whole argument? If god is a random being then when he created everything he did so randomly since he has no cause and his actions are random, therefore evolution is not a hoax.

Notice how you say, if something is this or that, then evolution is not a hoax.

That's the whole point of evolution being a hoax. All evolution theory and ideas are based on "if." "If" doesn't make something true or factual. It never has and never will. "If" might suggest stuff to examine, but "if" doesn't make it true or factual.

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

What? Your whole argument against evolution is that nothing can be random because everything has a cause. Isn't it? But when something doesn't have a cause (your god, as you said) then things are random since god himself is random because he has no cause. Your whole argument contradicts itself.

All the points against evolution revolve around:
- nothing in evolution has been proven;
- everything that is evidence for evolution fits something else better;
- there are things in existence that show that evolution is impossible;
- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution.

Evolution is a big fat hoax. There magnitudes of less evidence for evolution than there is for flat earth. The only realness that evolution has going for it is that people talk a lot like it is real. That's it.

Cool

So now you are not claiming that everything has a cause anymore? Interesting.

- nothing in evolution has been proven: Then it wouldn't be a scientific theory if nothing has been proven LOL. We have even observed evolution.

- everything that is evidence for evolution fits something else better: Yeahh, No. You are talking about creation but I already showed you all the scientific errors in the bible.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

- there are things in existence that show that evolution is impossible: All of them debunked, like probability maths or irreducible complexity.

- if there is evidence that the impossibilities of evolution might be false, the suposed falseness shown is not nearly as strong as the fact that there is no proof or strong evidence for evolution: I don't know what you mean to be honest. The evidence for evolution is huge even your fellow believers believe in evolution.

If you didn't place your own meanings on the things that I said, you wouldn't be in this thread.

Cool

legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

Cool
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

legendary
December 29, 2017, 07:23:50 PM

Cool
Jump to: