Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 117. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 27, 2017, 05:08:36 PM
Whatever caused the universe, caused everything.

This means that everything has a cause.

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And what happens to the cause of the cause of the universe?

IF the cause has a cause or not, questions about it are way beyond the scope of evolution being a hoax or not. Can you show what this has to do with evolution, considering that evolution theory doesn't really go this deep?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You are the one who said evolution is not true because everything has a cause, which you cannot prove, so if everything doesn't have a cause, by your own logic you should admit evolution is real, no?

Since you believe everything has at least big bang as its cause, you are at odds with yourself when you attempt to believe evolution is real at the same time. Sounds like religion in the craziest form. Cheesy

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The big bang is not a sentient being nor a programmer, so if you agree that the big bang created the universe, then evolution should be perfectly real.

If BB is real, then evolution is not. They don't match each other's dynamics.

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 05:07:54 PM
Have you seen the prices on gas lately?

"Evolution is a goat"

Cool

P.S.: Vod seems to be a smart guy from what you're telling me.

He's a politician, but not a very good one. They talk a lot.

Cool

Yeah - that's why they're so rich and surrounded by babes all the time - because they're not good with the "talk a lot".

Incredible offer: for every "talk-a-lot" bought you get a religion.
Get two "talk-a-lot's" and you immediately get redemption.
Offer stands until midnight and is not based on real persons, entities or events. (read this last line in a fast tone).
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 27, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

IF the cause has a cause or not, questions about it are way beyond the scope of evolution being a hoax or not. Can you show what this has to do with evolution, considering that evolution theory doesn't really go this deep?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You are the one who said evolution is not true because everything has a cause, which you cannot prove, so if everything doesn't have a cause, by your own logic you should admit evolution is real, no?

Since you believe everything has at least big bang as its cause, you are at odds with yourself when you attempt to believe evolution is real at the same time. Sounds like religion in the craziest form. Cheesy

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The big bang is not a sentient being nor a programmer, so if you agree that the big bang created the universe, then evolution should be perfectly real.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 05:05:25 PM

"Evolution is a goat"

Cool

He's a politician, but not a very good one. They talk a lot.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

"Evolution is a goat"

Cool

legendary
December 27, 2017, 05:00:53 PM
You need to carry over a creek a wolf, a rabbit and a cabbage. How to do it?

"Evolution is a hoax"

"Evolution is a hoax"

Forgot the  Cool - sorry.

You are so funny.

I get it. You can't prove that evolution is not a hoax, so you try to distract to other things. Vod does this a lot.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:56:47 PM

"Evolution is a hoax"

Forgot the  Cool - sorry.
December 27, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

"Evolution is a hoax"
legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Cinderella lost her shoe and the prince got it to find her and give it to her again.
[insert here a long text]

"Evolution is a hoax"

Sounds like you want to talk religion. But you are right about one thing...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:53:09 PM
Cinderella lost her shoe and the prince got it to find her and give it to her again.
[insert here a long text]

"Evolution is a hoax"
legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Evolution doesn't exist.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 27, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

Evolution doesn't exist.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:31:15 PM
It's about your dream - your religion (to be read poison) thing.
It's like taking LSD - you're so deep under it that your can't see clear.
But it's not your fault - you're just brainwashed.

Again - best of luck to you. Maybe some day you'll see the light of truth again.

If you think that evolution is not a hoax, you haven't studied it very much or very well. That being the case, I can see why you would be talking about dreams. It's your life.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Yeah, ok, whatever - it's clear to me now that you're so brainwashed that people can't have a simple dialogue with you. Believe what you want - reality will remain the same.

Yeah, ok, whatever - it's clear to me now that you're so brainwashed that people can't have a simple dialogue with you. Believe what you want - reality will remain the same.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's nice. It's always funny to see a parrot in action. Trying to mimic human actions.

I'm happy you like it. After all, you are just parroting the idea that evolution is real without really knowing. At least I can explain what is wrong with the thinking of people who believe in evolution.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Again - best of luck to you. Maybe some day you'll see the light of truth again.

If you think that evolution is not a hoax, you haven't studied it very much or very well. That being the case, I can see why you would be talking about dreams. It's your life.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's nice. It's always funny to see a parrot in action. Trying to mimic human actions.
legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 04:07:40 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
December 27, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

legendary
December 27, 2017, 03:51:18 PM
You said it, not me buddy - I'll let you get to living your dream.
Happy trails!

Well, thank you. Why do you bring up dreams? Everybody has dreams.

If you are trying to say that not accepting evolution as fact is like living in a dream, then you have a good religion going there for yourself. Why? Because there is no proof for evolution, and even the evidence fits creation better, and I have shown why throughout this thread.

Cool
December 27, 2017, 03:48:01 PM
You said it, not me buddy - I'll let you get to living your dream.
Happy trails!
Jump to: