Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 115. (Read 108030 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 29, 2017, 02:10:54 AM
If you read the Bible over and over enough, all your questions will be answered.

If you read a textbook ONCE, all your questions will be answered.

You don't need to understand or have a personal relationship with gravity for it to love you.  

Cool

Badecker admits evolution exists.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 29, 2017, 01:35:17 AM
There should be more research on this. Evolution is a nice theory but still more research should be there. Perhaps the world might be made in 7 days.
Evolution is a nice theory but still more research  Shocked..
See i told you how stupid religious people can be..
legendary
December 29, 2017, 12:44:42 AM
^^^ If you read the Bible over and over enough, all your questions will be answered.

Cool
Yes full of fairy tales..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 29, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
^^^ If you read the Bible over and over enough, all your questions will be answered.

Cool
legendary
December 29, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
Badecker you believe in things you don't believe in Wink..

Explain why god come to make the universe ..
A religious person might say out of LOVE ?..So he did have a cause? Cheesy  Wink Kiss..

So know god as a cause and effect ..
So who created your god?..
legendary
December 29, 2017, 12:20:46 AM

You are arguing that mutations can't be random because everything has a cause but you yourself said that god doesn't have a cause therefore mutations are random because everything was created by something without a cause,

You take it out of context, because you know that the things that I post are accurate.

Cool

out of context??? How was that out of context LOL. You are arguing that everything has a cause, aren't you? You said that because everything has a cause, mutations are not random but then you said that god (the first cause) has no cause so wouldn't that make mutations actually random? Since there is something without a cause?

You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something. Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him, or in the same way as they do things within the universe. Get the evolution jokers to change their theory. After all, with all the talk that they do, they should be able to find an evolution theory that has programming in it rather than random mutations.

Poor, baby. You might make it to Heaven after all. Why? Because you are going down kicking and screaming. Jesus said that if we don't become like little children, we'll never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Cheesy
You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something.
BUT BUT  it says he is in the image of man Roll Eyes So you don't believe in the bible then?..

Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him,
BUT BUT you said      God not being a thing, or something.

laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him..So why did he make the universe?
what was the cause for god to make the universe? .. BOREDOM ? Cheesy
legendary
December 28, 2017, 11:54:53 PM
Scientists are going to have to change their dating methods to something within 6,000 years to make this stuff for real... or maybe 6,000 days, or 6,000 minutes, or even a whole lot less. Eggs and blood don't last millions of years. Or is it simply that nature has figured out a far better cryogenic method, that we can't duplicate because we are so stupid? Even the Egyptian mummies aren't this well preserved.  Cheesy

Chinese Jurassic Park? Perfectly-preserved 130 MILLION year old DINOSAUR EGGS found

The construction workers were reportedly preparing to dig up the site of a school in the southeast Chinese province of Jiangxi when they made the stunning find.

The hoard consists of 20 oval-shaped eggs made of 2mm-thick black shell, which experts say date back to at least the Cretaceous period.

According to local reports, the building site was immediately shut down while scientists recovered the eggs.

Photos taken show they appear to be intact – although further examinations have yet to be made.

It means the region in China which they were found was once home to at least 20 separate species of dinosaur.

Previous discoveries of perfectly-preserved eggs like these have raised hopes of bringing the prehistoric beasts back to life – in something reminiscent of the blockbuster Jurassic Park films.

Just weeks ago, a 99 million-year-old tick holding onto a feather of a dinosaur was found – something that indicates the parasite fed on the blood of dinosaurs.

Read more at https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/669804/jurassic-park-dinosaurs-eggs-preserved-found-china-jiangxi-province.

Cool
legendary
December 28, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

You are arguing that mutations can't be random because everything has a cause but you yourself said that god doesn't have a cause therefore mutations are random because everything was created by something without a cause,

You take it out of context, because you know that the things that I post are accurate.

Cool

out of context??? How was that out of context LOL. You are arguing that everything has a cause, aren't you? You said that because everything has a cause, mutations are not random but then you said that god (the first cause) has no cause so wouldn't that make mutations actually random? Since there is something without a cause?

You seem to have forgotten the part about God not being a thing, or something. Since He is not part of this universe - He would be if He was something or a thing - laws of cause and effect don't necessarily apply to Him, or in the same way as they do things within the universe. Get the evolution jokers to change their theory. After all, with all the talk that they do, they should be able to find an evolution theory that has programming in it rather than random mutations.

Poor, baby. You might make it to Heaven after all. Why? Because you are going down kicking and screaming. Jesus said that if we don't become like little children, we'll never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 28, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

Cool

legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:59:21 AM

Cool
legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:51:57 AM
So i expect religious peoples to say god created the universe      so who created your god?..

I asked my mother that same question when I was about seven.  She said "He's always been there".   It was at that point that I started to question.

Think about how many hymns or psalms have the word "created" or "creation" in them.  People like BD are hit with those phrases 1,000 a week.  That is enough to overpower the logical thinking over time.

I'm proud of myself that I was able to break free from the brainwashing:

Code:
any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on [b]repetition [/b]or [b]confusion[/b]:
my mother father wasn't religious but gran parent was and i asked her the same question why do you believe in god..    
And she said i believe all the good is gods work and god is short for good and then she said all the bad is the devil and that is short for evil..

How the question come to be    because i had some meat on a good Friday she said i have had it Cheesy..
I have some family members way worse than Badecker for religion ..

And the funny thing is you wouldn't leave your wallet lying around by them Cheesy..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 28, 2017, 06:41:33 AM
legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:31:57 AM
legendary
December 28, 2017, 05:36:29 AM
A Fossilised Skull Has Revealed When The Last 'Siberian Unicorn' Lived on Earth

For decades, scientists have estimated that the Siberian unicorn - a long-extinct species of mammal that looked more like a rhino than a horse - died out some 350,000 years ago.

But a beautifully preserved skull found in Kazakhstan has completely overturned that assumption. Turns out, these incredible creatures were still around as recently as 29,000 years ago. 

Yes, that means there was a very real 'unicorn' that roamed Earth tens of thousands of years ago, but it was nothing like the one found in your favourite children's book. (Sorry - it's a bummer for us, too.)

The real unicorn, Elasmotherium sibiricum, was shaggy and huge and looked just like a modern rhino, only it carried the most almighty horn on its forehead.

According to early descriptions, the Siberian unicorn stood at roughly 2 metres (6.6 feet) tall, was 4.5 metres (14.7 feet) long, and weighed about 4 tonnes.

Read more and click the links at http://www.sciencealert.com/fossilised-skull-reveals-when-the-last-siberian-unicorn-lived.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 27, 2017, 10:29:59 PM
So i expect religious peoples to say god created the universe      so who created your god?..

I asked my mother that same question when I was about seven.  She said "He's always been there".   It was at that point that I started to question.

Think about how many hymns or psalms have the word "created" or "creation" in them.  People like BD are hit with those phrases 1,000 a week.  That is enough to overpower the logical thinking over time.

I'm proud of myself that I was able to break free from the brainwashing:

Code:
any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on [b]repetition [/b]or [b]confusion[/b]:
legendary
December 27, 2017, 10:20:33 PM
Any ideas where your gods evolved from?..
Must of come from somewhere to be here..

Now where did the universe come from?..

Explain how your god was created   now explain how the universe was created ..

Your god come went zap zap zap and the universe was so ..
So where did your god come from to go zap zap zap?..

Now explain what was before the big bang
now explain what was before the big bang and before the before the big bang and so on and so on..

Now religious people believe in evolution because if a god is real then god must of come from somewhere .
So how did god evolve ?..CORRECT in your brains ..

In the deep vast empty space in your minds   
Vod
legendary
December 27, 2017, 10:01:29 PM
Actually, you are close. I have Bible tapes.   Cool

Do they speak word for word, or they interpret what they want and ignore the rest, like you do when you read it?
legendary
December 27, 2017, 09:55:05 PM
Yes, they rigged the evolution to make us think that there is no god, they just hate god and want all of us to go in hell, read the Bible!

You don't need to read the bible!  The bible will read itself TO you!   Grin

Actually, you are close. I have Bible tapes.   Cool
legendary
December 27, 2017, 09:54:22 PM
How could evolution be a hoax? Living beings adapt to survive on different environments, see highly resistant bacteria, they evolved to survive mass antibiotics

Cause and effect show that everything is programmed according to highly complex laws of physics. Adaptation is programming, just like you would program a computer to act in different ways if it were fed different batches of information.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 27, 2017, 09:50:31 PM
Yes, they rigged the evolution to make us think that there is no god, they just hate god and want all of us to go in hell, read the Bible!

You don't need to read the bible!  The bible will read itself TO you!   Grin
Jump to: