Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 120. (Read 108030 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 26, 2017, 03:46:08 PM
God listened to your request, and gave you the proof, so you stand rebutted.

Again, we proved your god was a hoax, so he couldn't listen to anything.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2017, 03:45:27 PM
To prove that what you proved isn't a proof given to you by God because you asked for it (from Him), even though you didn't realize you were asking from Him.

We proved your god was a hoax.  So your argument has no basis.  :/

God listened to your request, and gave you the proof, so you stand rebutted.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:43:52 PM
To prove that what you proved isn't a proof given to you by God because you asked for it (from Him), even though you didn't realize you were asking from Him.

We proved your god was a hoax.  So your argument has no basis.  :/
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

''
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.'' Where have you shown this?Huh??
''Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?'' But  what you have to prove is that all the motion has a cause and you can't, why are you repeating the same stuff again? You can't prove that everything has a cause, period.

Again, I don't have to prove that all motion has a cause. Newton did it in his 3rd Law. You might have to think about it to understand it, but a good, simple explanation is listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799. You even quoted it, above. Didn't you read it?

Cool

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling me now. Newton did not prove or said that everything has a cause, motion =/= cause. Where does it say that everything has a cause, quote it, give me the evidence or just shut the fuck up already.

I can't believe you're still debating with that guy. I actually blocked him as his stupidity was annoying me.

Since I show the proof in science for what I am saying, you blocked me because of your religious belief. There is no shame in that. It is only logical. If you don't want to stray from your religion, don't listen to the religious contradictions from others.

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:41:33 PM
What else you got?

I proved your god was a hoax.

What else do I need?

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

''
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.'' Where have you shown this?Huh??
''Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?'' But  what you have to prove is that all the motion has a cause and you can't, why are you repeating the same stuff again? You can't prove that everything has a cause, period.

Again, I don't have to prove that all motion has a cause. Newton did it in his 3rd Law. You might have to think about it to understand it, but a good, simple explanation is listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799. You even quoted it, above. Didn't you read it?

Cool

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling me now. Newton did not prove or said that everything has a cause, motion =/= cause. Where does it say that everything has a cause, quote it, give me the evidence or just shut the fuck up already.

As I said. Newton said "action" and "reaction." Show me some action or reaction that isn't motion of some kind. Show me something that doesn't have motion. All motion is reaction with at least one action that caused it. All motion is effect caused by at least one caused.

However, even big bang that you believe in is purportedly the cause of everything. So the whole universe is a cause and effect operation, according to what you believe.

Why do you attempt to contradict yourself like this?

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:39:30 PM
What else you got?

I proved your god was a hoax.

What else do I need?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
December 26, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

''

Cool

I can't believe you're still debating with that guy. I actually blocked him as his stupidity was annoying me.
legendary
December 26, 2017, 03:34:06 PM
Cause and effect, as shown to be proven true here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799, destroys our evolution theory.

And Cause and effect, debunked here , destroys the god idea.

Cool

You debunk yourself. How? Because even science says that cause and effect is in everything. Where and how? Big Bang Theory shows that everything was caused by the BB, even if it was an indirect cause.

What else you got?

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 26, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
Cause and effect, as shown to be proven true here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799, destroys our evolution theory.

And Cause and effect, debunked here , destroys the god idea.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 26, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

''

Cool

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 01:15:08 PM
I would not be in such a hurry with the conclusions, there are still many peole with uneducated funky monkey inside, it's just this is not so obvious.
legendary
December 26, 2017, 11:53:18 AM
BD - every piece of technology that you got in your house was at a moment theory, scientists did not know what to do with it or how, and in time it perfected - most of it in the last 100 years.
Your "theory" has had 6000 years (apparently) and still same thing with the same holes and contradictions.
If nothing else, the fact that evolution evolves (with real quantifiable results) is proof in itself.

There are NO holes or contradictions in the Bible. Things that seem holes or contradictions exist simply because the people who suggest the holes and contradictions, fail to apply parts of the Bible that explain how the seeming holes and contradictions are NOT holes or contradictions. Often they do it out of ignorance. But other times they do it because they want falsehood rather than the truth.

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

''

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
God takes your level of faith, and works that you post that He is a hoax, just for you, because He loves you.

But your god is a hoax, so it can't love anyone.   Wink

No. The biggest hoax is that God doesn't exist.

Cause and effect, as shown to be proven true here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799, destroys our evolution theory. The destruction of evolution theory is explained in the link, as well. This means that if evolution could exist, we don't have any real theory to suggest how. And since we essentially don't have any proof anyway, evolution doesn't exist.

Then it (C&E) goes on to remain the greatest portion of the things that prove the existence of God. While C&E may not prove God all by itself, it almost does. If you go to the things I have shown in the Scientific proof that God exists? thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scientific-proof-that-god-exists-737322 - and add entropy and complexity, you will see that God has been proven to exist. The addition of other scientific fact/laws strengthens the proof for God.

If science hadn't intentionally ignored cause and effect, evolution might not be a hoax. But since C&E is the foundation behind and under all scientific research, C&E hasn't been denied. It simply has not been explained out in the open. Its workings have been hidden regarding popularity, so people don't see that things like evolution don't exist. This is what makes evolution a hoax.

Many scientists don't take part of the evolution hoax knowingly. It's just that their field of endeavor lies in areas other than deeply examining cause and effect. This makes them unwitting victims of the evolution hoax, just like all the laymen out there.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 08:10:42 AM
BD - every piece of technology that you got in your house was at a moment theory, scientists did not know what to do with it or how, and in time it perfected - most of it in the last 100 years.
Your "theory" has had 6000 years (apparently) and still same thing with the same holes and contradictions.
If nothing else, the fact that evolution evolves (with real quantifiable results) is proof in itself.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 26, 2017, 06:16:54 AM
Vod
legendary
December 26, 2017, 02:50:56 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Yes. I never believe that theory. Honestly I don't want to believe that monkey is my ancestors lol..

Bacteria are your ancestors too...   Wink

All life on earth shares similar DNA, proving evolution.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:32:57 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Yes. I never believe that theory. Honestly I don't want to believe that monkey is my ancestors lol..
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:36:49 PM
God takes your level of faith, and works that you post that He is a hoax, just for you, because He loves you.

But your god is a hoax, so it can't love anyone.   Wink
Jump to: