Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 122. (Read 108030 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 25, 2017, 11:30:51 AM
No they won't. Yo are the example. I have shown the proof many times. You ahve seen it. And still you don't accept it.

Your proof is only in your head, like your god.  Sad

If you had proof, you would be a god and every person in the world would know your name.  Smiley
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
BD - first of all thanks for ignoring me.
Second  - why is God allowing so much sorrow and so many bad things to happen? Does he like to see people suffer? I thought he loved us.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2017, 11:25:25 AM
I have shown scientifically how evolution is a hoax, and the scientific proof for God.

Can you post it outside of your head?  If you can provide proof for your god, billions will follow..

No they won't. Yo are the example. I have shown the proof many times. You ahve seen it. And still you don't accept it.

Of course, the billions might follow. After all, most of them can't be as dumb as ...

The problem is how to show them.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:20:09 AM
I have shown scientifically how evolution is a hoax, and the scientific proof for God.

Can you post it outside of your head?  If you can provide proof for your god, billions will follow..
December 25, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
So no studies whatsoever really - no offense.
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:17:51 AM
That is funny, coming from someone who thinks he can prove that 2,000 year old words are not fact.

That's the difference between you and I - I vet and you blindly believe.

Just because you are a little smarter than a monkey with a keyboard, who can type a word sometimes...

Cheesy

You can do that too.... yet you blindly believe.  :/

I have shown scientifically how evolution is a hoax, and the scientific proof for God. You barely understand either, yet you reject God and accept evolution. That is called believing in something without any understandable evidence. You are a believer, VOD. Just in the wrong things, and for no reason except that you want to be.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:14:07 AM
That is funny, coming from someone who thinks he can prove that 2,000 year old words are not fact.

Just because you are a little smarter than a monkey with a keyboard, who can type a word sometimes...

Cheesy

You can do that too.... yet you blindly believe.  :/
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Cheesy
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
Question: BADecker - sincerely - you got any theological studies? Or you're just an autodidact?

What's an autodidact?     Huh

Education without the guidance of masters or institutions.

In other words, you can make up all the "proof" you want for your delusions, because you have no one you respect to teach you any different.
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
We have pyramid knowledge, but not working knowledge. In other words, even though we know how to do it, we can't do it. Can you imagine the expense? Nobody or nation has that kind of money.

The economic culture was probably different when the Pyramids were built.  After all, many people believed blacks were slaves provided from their imaginary god.

You went back and did a poll, right?     Cheesy

That is funny, coming from someone who takes 2,000 year old words as fact.  Smiley

Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:05:43 AM
Question: BADecker - sincerely - you got any theological studies? Or you're just an autodidact?

What's an autodidact?     Huh
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:04:24 AM
We have pyramid knowledge, but not working knowledge. In other words, even though we know how to do it, we can't do it. Can you imagine the expense? Nobody or nation has that kind of money.

The economic culture was probably different when the Pyramids were built.  After all, many people believed blacks were slaves provided from their imaginary god.

That is funny, coming from someone who takes 2,000 year old words as fact.  Smiley
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:03:54 AM
God isn't a thing, or a everything, or a something. He doesn't fit the classication of "things" that need or have a cause.

Ok, so not everything that exists needs a cause?

Did you make that up? Or did you get it from somewhere else?

Cool

Ok, no answer as usual.  Not everything needs a cause.  Smiley
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

December 25, 2017, 11:02:59 AM
I think that we evoluted from human which was less smart than human of this histroy so i think that we dont have nothing with monkeys.If we have some connections with money in our gens that dont mean that we are cousins.

Actually, humans were way smarter than we are.    Cool

Yes, you can see that from all the technology and amazing artifacts that remained as proof.

Yeah, like Gobekli Tepe.    Cool

Stone ruins... And WE the stupid savage people are building with titanium and bullet proof glass - silly us...

When you look through our garbage dumps, you can find titanium, and sometimes broken bulletproof glass. The structure of Gobekli Tepe is way beyond what archaeologists have thought existed back then. And we still don't really have a working knowledge of how the Great Pyramid was built, even though we have found out how it was done basically. We couldn't do it.

Cool

Actually they understood how the pyramids were built - using water - google it. Quite easy - no aliens or tractor beams from Enterprise.

Cool

What would be the point of it? Seeing as how we "evolved" we now put more importance on practical things not on monuments for self anointed gods on earth.
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:02:51 AM

legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
God isn't a thing, or a everything, or a something. He doesn't fit the classication of "things" that need or have a cause.

Ok, so not everything that exists needs a cause?

Did you make that up? Or did you get it from somewhere else?

Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:01:59 AM
BD - would you admit the entity you call "God" might be the universal entropy surrounding us all?

Entropy is the opposite of creation. Won't fit.    Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:00:51 AM
I think that we evoluted from human which was less smart than human of this histroy so i think that we dont have nothing with monkeys.If we have some connections with money in our gens that dont mean that we are cousins.

Actually, humans were way smarter than we are.    Cool

Yes, you can see that from all the technology and amazing artifacts that remained as proof.

Yeah, like Gobekli Tepe.    Cool

Stone ruins... And WE the stupid savage people are building with titanium and bullet proof glass - silly us...

When you look through our garbage dumps, you can find titanium, and sometimes broken bulletproof glass. The structure of Gobekli Tepe is way beyond what archaeologists have thought existed back then. And we still don't really have a working knowledge of how the Great Pyramid was built, even though we have found out how it was done basically. We couldn't do it.

Cool

Actually they understood how the pyramids were built - using water - google it. Quite easy - no aliens or tractor beams from Enterprise.

Cool
Jump to: