Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 121. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2017, 11:35:39 PM
No, the hoax that evolution is, doesn't depend on you. It depends mostly on God

But your god is a hoax, so your argument doesn't hold any water...

Actually, since you don't have the strength to do anything, God takes your level of faith, and works that you post that He is a hoax, just for you, because He loves you.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 25, 2017, 11:31:36 PM
No, the hoax that evolution is, doesn't depend on you. It depends mostly on God

But your god is a hoax, so your argument doesn't hold any water...
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:30:36 PM
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.

So what caused your god to create himself?

Probably the same thing that causes you to believe in God... His love for you.

Cool

So evolution is a big hoax if I believe in your god?  Works for me.  Smiley

No, the hoax that evolution is, doesn't depend on you. It depends mostly on God, but also on what is written here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26961799.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:15:09 PM
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.

Cool

So evolution is a big hoax if I believe in your god?  Works for me.  Smiley
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:04:59 PM

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:02:52 PM

legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:59:10 PM

I'm just going to say something similar as in the other thread. Since neither of us can prove that everything has a cause or that there is something without a cause, this is what we are left with. Evolution theory. It doesn't matter that you don't want to accept it, it is the best we have. There are also a ton of applications for it. Antibiotic resistance is the ability of a microorganism to withstand the effects of an antibiotic. Unless you claim that god made these microorganisms to suddenly develop resistance to antibiotics to kill us. Evolution is what did it, not god.

Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?

Newton's 3rd Law essentially says C&E with a little more added.

The words "action" and reaction" in the 3rd Law are happening throughout the universe everywhere because there is nowhere in the universe where something is without motion.

Cause and effect is universal. This means that the supposed mutations of evolution have really been caused, rather than being actions without a cause. This changes the whole aspect of what evolution theory suggests evolution is. Evolution was started by whoever/whatever started cause and effect.

All cause and effect operates according to the laws of physics in the universe. Even the pandemonium in a hydrogen nuclear explosion doesn't break the laws of physics. This means that everything is programmed to act the way it does, according to the laws of physics, through universal cause and effect... was programmed right at the Beginning - which entropy shows us there had to be... a beginning.

That which the evolutionists call evolution is something that can't exist, according to the laws of physics, the actions of which are carried out through cause and effect.

Certainly there is change in the universe. Obviously there is a lot of change that we don't understand... we don't know the cause and effect processes that made that change. But we don't need to think about evolution to understand how limited our C&E thinking is. All we need do is watch the way a leaf sways in the breeze, and realize that we have no way of tracking any of the molecules that make it move like it does, all according to cause and effect.

Evolution is just a game that evolutionists and some anthropologists use to make money. When you consider the swaying leaf, the real kind of evolution (whatever we might call it) isn't even important, and won't be until we can track the natural flow of individual atoms and molecules and heat waves much better.

Evolution is a big fat hoax.

Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:36:22 PM
So how does that relate to our current predicament about evolution? Is it real or fake?

You judge. Look at this article to see how mixed up evolutionists are. Soon they will have to push dates back another 500,000 years beyond what they are doing in this article. Then, they will gradually bring the dates forward to say that all these primates (or whatever they call them) were really living together, or almost.

World's scientists turn to Asia and Australia to rewrite human history

But now we see that the human story is far more complex. As summarised by Christopher Bae and colleagues in their latest paper just published in Science, data from Asia and Australia is becoming vital in piecing this new history together. The original story went something like this: modern humans (Homo sapiens) evolved to their current anatomical form in sub-Saharan Africa sometime after 200,000 years ago. They hung around for a bit, then groups started moving out of the homeland.

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2017/12/worlds-scientists-turn-to-asia-and.html

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 06:38:36 PM
So how does that relate to our current predicament about evolution? Is it real or fake?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 25, 2017, 05:46:56 PM
What do you know Vod? The man has a really high count of midichlorians - he knows stuff we couldn't ever imagine...

It's not as fashionable to be an atheist.  Truth and logic don't go down well over the holidays. 

Some people need to believe ghosts love them and look out for them. 

We need to be there for these brainwashed fools, and try to pull them out of the sand... :/
Space ghost  ..Any idea how they evolved in the video..

【UFO】 The Secret NASA Transmissions - The Smoking Gun - YouTube
Video for nasa smoking gun▶ 4:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdtzmUR9jk
5 Mar 2009 - Uploaded by CyborgGrandfather
【UFO】 The Secret NASA Transmissions - The Smoking Gun.

If anyone watches the whole video the little phenomenon he mentions that he gets so excited about
they are space ghost Wink..The can go through solid objects but are alive..<
Space is full of life with many many creatures our minds could not even think of..
You think solid objects not true in the universe..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 05:42:49 PM
of course evolution is a hoax. we all know that everything happens by magic. just half an hour ago I really concentrated and a pizza materialized on my desk. magic FTW!
December 25, 2017, 05:33:41 PM
Evolution does not stand still
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 25, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

You still haven't shown proof that everything has a cause, though.

Sure I have.

You forget...

Everything is moving in the universe, because absolute zero is not quite attainable.

Movement means action.

Action means existence of reaction - Newton's 3rd Law.

This means that there is cause and effect in everything, which means there are programmed changes, not random mutations like Evolution theory says.

However, if absolute zero were attained somewhere in the universe, it wouldn't be in an evolving mutation. Absolute zero means no movement. No movement means no change... no mutation.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

However even if everything is in motion, what matters is the cause/causes of all the motions and you can't prove or show all the causes of all the motions, can you? True randomness exists, at least it's just the way quantum mechanics works. It may seem a bit unsatifactory to just have to accept the randomness, but remember that quantum mechanics is only a mathematical model - one that so far successfully describes the universe we see around us. All mathematical models are based on some assumptions, and the randomness in making measurements is one of these assumptions. It's possible that some deeper model will be developed one day, and this model will explain why the randomness occurs. However there is no such model at the moment, nor even a hint of one.

Oh dear. You forgot to read the post you are replying to.

I don't have to prove the causes of all the motions. It is sufficient to show that all the motions have causes, which is something that Newton proved with his 3rd law.

If you want to start to prove evolution, you have to find at least one effect that doesn't have a cause.

Quantum anything is simply complex probability. Probability indicates that we don't know. If we knew, we wouldn't need probability to attempt to find out. We wouldn't need quantum. Quantum takes into account C&E. It doesn't ever leave C&E behind. That is the reason it is as successful as it is. But its proof is in the engineering of whatever model quantum shows us.

The thing that this tells us is that evolution is something that we don't know to have fact behind it. There is no engineering to back up any evolution quantum model that might be in existence. The probability of evolution in this form or in that form cancels itself out. The quantum models might be there. Now let's find some engineering that can prove which quantum model is most or absolutely correct. Since evolution hasn't been proven, we don't know that it is correct. When we look at the things that oppose it, we find that evolution can't be real, no matter how many quantum possibilities exist.

Evolution is a hoax.
Astargath is a hoax.

Cool

''It is sufficient to show that all the motions have causes, which is something that Newton proved with his 3rd law.'' No it's not. Where does newton 3rd law say that all motions have causes? You don't even know what the law says, do you? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. (FOR EVERY ACTION) meaning that IF there is an action or cause then there is a reaction or effect. Thats only IF not that everything has a cause, nowhere in the law it says that everything has a cause. You are a dishonest liar.

I'm just going to say something similar as in the other thread. Since neither of us can prove that everything has a cause or that there is something without a cause, this is what we are left with. Evolution theory. It doesn't matter that you don't want to accept it, it is the best we have. There are also a ton of applications for it. Antibiotic resistance is the ability of a microorganism to withstand the effects of an antibiotic. Unless you claim that god made these microorganisms to suddenly develop resistance to antibiotics to kill us. Evolution is what did it, not god.
December 25, 2017, 12:33:39 PM
who needs science when you have prayer, that solves everything. just look all around you. ba-dum-ts!

Prayer is like masturbation.

It feels good, but does nothing for the person you are thinking of.

Priceless - have to write that down.
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
who needs science when you have prayer, that solves everything. just look all around you. ba-dum-ts!

Prayer is like masturbation.

It feels good, but does nothing for the person you are thinking of.

December 25, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:58:49 AM
It offends a lot of intelligent people.  But that's what gets BD off - the confrontation
December 25, 2017, 11:56:25 AM
I'm sorry to be rude but it offends me, with all the knowledge that we have in the modern world, to have people ignore logic and truth and actually believe in made up things.
You need to believe in something, I know, I get it, but let me offer you a piece of advice: believe in yourself!
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:47:51 AM
What do you know Vod? The man has a really high count of midichlorians - he knows stuff we couldn't ever imagine...

It's not as fashionable to be an atheist.  Truth and logic don't go down well over the holidays. 

Some people need to believe ghosts love them and look out for them. 

We need to be there for these brainwashed fools, and try to pull them out of the sand... :/
December 25, 2017, 11:34:42 AM
No they won't. Yo are the example. I have shown the proof many times. You ahve seen it. And still you don't accept it.

Your proof is only in your head, like your god.  Sad

If you had proof, you would be a god and every person in the world would know your name.  Smiley

Jump to: