Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 49. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 10, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:38:18 PM
I really disagree with this theory, I am not also a considerate to any perspective of anybody...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 07, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
They knew Zeus was angry every time there was lightning.  That is how much they knew of electricity.

Wow! Just wow! I knew you guys were treating evolution as a religion, in a religious way. But I didn't really expect one of you to actually come out and express it!

Evolution is a hoax, and you just showed that you agree.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 07, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
legendary
September 07, 2018, 11:24:11 AM
September 07, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
September 07, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
legendary
September 06, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Those are not examples of evolution.

One of the things that would have to be shown to be proof for evolution is, somebody would have to show an evolution mutation that benefited a creature, and the next beneficial mutation change to one of its descendants that carried the first beneficial mutation change, and the next beneficial mutation to one of its descendants that carried the first two beneficial mutation changes... and more would be better, because it is difficult determining from a selection of only 3, if the changes are, indeed, beneficial changes, since mutation changes can be exceedingly tiny.

Nobody has found this, and nobody will ever be able to find it, at least not until we develop a time machine to actually go back and examine countless creatures in the past. Why not? Because according to ETE, these changes are too far apart in history for us to live long enough to detect such changes, even in punctuated evolution. So, evolution will never be proven... at least not for a long time.

Of course, we need to start, now, recording all the natural mutation changes that we can get our hands on, just in case one of them turns out to be beneficial. This way we can watch all the descendants of all these creatures in the hopes that one of them will have a second beneficial mutation change. And remember. It has to be in an undisturbed natural nature so that scientists cannot be accused of manipulation.

Are you beginning to see how difficult it will be proving evolution, and why the evolution stuff that some people call proof, isn't really proof at all?

Cool

Why do you even keep replying? Is it to convince yourself that you are asking for proof and no one is giving it to you so you can tell yourself, yeah these guys don't have any evidence, evolution is truly a hoax. I can give you plenty of examples of beneficial mutations that are passed on through generations but then you will say the same things that you have been saying all the time, evolution fits better adaption (which is retarded) and mutations aren't random therefore evolution can't exist (which is not proven) 

So I am finally shaking the foundations of your evolution religion! Good. You just might come to reality and realize evolution is a hoax.

Where is your example of beneficial mutation? Just because a bunch of people think that a mutation might be beneficial, do we take a vote to see who is right? How do we know that a critter thinks that the change is beneficial?

If a fish grew legs via evolution, where did the legs start? They started as nubs, or even less. No benefit in nubs. Do you think the fish foresaw that one of its descendants thousands or hundreds of thousands of years later would benefit from legs?

Where are your DNA samples for any of the fossils that are considered missing links? Without them, there is no way to tell that all the so-called missing links were not their own animal brought about by some non-evolution method that we don't understand yet.

What about the fact that there are multitudes of fossil creatures that just appeared, fully developed, without something to have developed from?

Where is your proof of even one pure random happening, so that we can see that there is a possibility that things were not programmed to exist as they are? After all, physics doesn't deviate in producing results. If it did, nobody could expect to ever get the same result from the same scientific experiment.

Where is natural selection? After all, nature has made multitudes of fantastic forms of life. Scientists and engineers can't make even one. And nature has fantastic reproduction in all its life forms. Scientists don't even entirely understand how it works. Why is nature so smart beyond all scientists and engineers?

When you look at the answers evolution people give to these and many other questions, you don't even realize that the answers skirt the questions, rather than answering them. But that is all right for you. You need to keep your evolution religion intact, right?

Evolution isn't just a hoax. It's a complete fabrication.

Cool
September 06, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
I see you don't have any examples listed, that prove evolution.

There are literally hundreds of examples listed for you in this thread do you really think its necessary for me to repeat it to you for the hundredth time?

It's like my old grand pappy used to say "you can lead a retard to the truth but you can't make him understand it!"

It's nothing personal I just think you're a moron, oh wait is that personal?

One of the things that would have to be shown to be proof for evolution is, somebody would have to show an evolution mutation that benefited a creature, and the next beneficial mutation change to one of its descendants that carried the first beneficial mutation change, and the next beneficial mutation to one of its descendants that carried the first two beneficial mutation changes... and more would be better, because it is difficult determining from a selection of only 3, if the changes are, indeed, beneficial changes, since mutation changes can be exceedingly tiny.

Nobody has found this, and nobody will ever be able to find it, at least not until we develop a time machine to actually go back and examine countless creatures in the past. Why not? Because according to ETE, these changes are too far apart in history for us to live long enough to detect such changes, even in punctuated evolution. So, evolution will never be proven... at least not for a long time.

Of course, we need to start, now, recording all the natural mutation changes that we can get our hands on, just in case one of them turns out to be beneficial. This way we can watch all the descendants of all these creatures in the hopes that one of them will have a second beneficial mutation change. And remember. It has to be in an undisturbed natural nature so that scientists cannot be accused of manipulation.

Are you beginning to see how difficult it will be proving evolution, and why the evolution stuff that some people call proof, isn't really proof at all?

Cool

Why do you even keep replying? Is it to convince yourself that you are asking for proof and no one is giving it to you so you can tell yourself, yeah these guys don't have any evidence, evolution is truly a hoax. I can give you plenty of examples of beneficial mutations that are passed on through generations but then you will say the same things that you have been saying all the time, evolution fits better adaption (which is retarded) and mutations aren't random therefore evolution can't exist (which is not proven) 
legendary
September 05, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

There are literally hundreds of examples listed for you in this thread do you really think its necessary for me to repeat it to you for the hundredth time?

It's like my old grand pappy used to say "you can lead a retard to the truth but you can't make him understand it!"

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 05, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

legendary
September 05, 2018, 08:34:11 PM
P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy

No but his species was around till the great flood, see he looks like a fish but he can't swim.  Noah forgot him and his mrs, they drowned.  Check fuck fuck blo or whatever the fuck that is!

Btw just cause you can search a subject and a topic appears that doesn't make it right.  When you search a topic and find repeatable, independently verifiable, predictable peer reviewed papers, experiments and discoveries then you can start to examine in detail a subject!

You know like you can fuck fuck blo flat earth and all kinds of stupid horse shit will come up, just like stupid horse shit about evolution being a hoax.

Reality is evolution is a fact keep listening to that sky daddy of yours one day you might hear a voice!$!!@#!!!!  Don't be scared of it if it tells you that you are the true human hand of god!!!!!!  Rain down fire on the unholy with your new super powers sky daddy will surely give you!

Oh and bring some proof of a young earth please!

Naw. He got of the boat... was too dumb to stay on board, and his wife stupidly trusted him.

I see you don't have any examples listed, that prove evolution. We can talk all day, but if you won't even look at the sites and the proof that evolution is impossible, what can anybody say? Except that you are aiming your nonsense at me for personal reasons.

Don't worry. God is in the habit of forgiving people who ask for forgiveness with sincerity. You can put down your stupid evolution squawk, and God will forgive you for ever having it. Just do it, and He will be glad to welcome you into our family... and give you eternal life in joy. I mean, why not, because, after all...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
September 05, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy

No but his species was around till the great flood, see he looks like a fish but he can't swim.  Noah forgot him and his mrs, they drowned.  Check fuck fuck blo or whatever the fuck that is!

Btw just cause you can search a subject and a topic appears that doesn't make it right.  When you search a topic and find repeatable, independently verifiable, predictable peer reviewed papers, experiments and discoveries then you can start to examine in detail a subject!

You know like you can fuck fuck blo flat earth and all kinds of stupid horse shit will come up, just like stupid horse shit about evolution being a hoax.

Reality is evolution is a fact keep listening to that sky daddy of yours one day you might hear a voice!$!!@#!!!!  Don't be scared of it if it tells you that you are the true human hand of god!!!!!!  Rain down fire on the unholy with your new super powers sky daddy will surely give you!

Oh and bring some proof of a young earth please!
legendary
September 05, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
Don't you realize that

Don't you realize that all of your arguments are literally retarded?

Face it evolution is a fact even if you're to brainwashed and stupid to understand it .

Well, thanks for showing us all that you don't have any facts to present. All you do is blab. Even Astargath presents more knowledge than you do.

The fact that there has not been any proof for evolution, and the fact that cause and effect are not explained by evolution theory evolution, are two big points against any evolution.

Check the DuckDuckGo search engine here - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=evolution+is+impossible&t=hi&ia=web - to see how impossible evolution is. Sorry, but there aren't any rebuttals that stand against this stuff.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy
legendary
September 05, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
Don't you realize that

Don't you realize that all of your arguments are literally retarded?

Face it evolution is a fact even if you're to brainwashed and stupid to understand it .
legendary
September 05, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
legendary
September 05, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

I would not put it that hard. Belief are not stupid, nor the people behind them. They might be misplaced or not really sustainable, maybe even not thought fully though, but in the end belief are fundamental hard to change, cause you are arguing against something a person truly believe to be correct. I know sometimes is just trolling, reaction probing, or just for the sake of arguing, but such behavior is normally easy spotted, or you will gather it along the way.

But in the end; fundamental I think you are fully correct in your words. Just like to say so a bit more diplomatically.

I respectfully disagree with you!  There is no reason to be polite to someone who puts belief above facts.  In all honesty we should be ridiculing these retards spewing literal garbage.  There is nothing to respect about a person stupid enough to believe in young earth creationism in 2018.  It literally is as stupid as believing in a flat earth.  They are too indoctrinated to take anything in and view it critically so being polite only makes them go harder.  When I tell BADecker hes a retarded moron he ignores me and that shuts him up a bit!!!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
September 03, 2018, 12:12:37 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

Because some group in species evolve in one way, and other in another way. One dies out because of this, second survives and continues living.
In your case group of monkeys stopped evolution on trees and other group evolved in homo-erectus..
September 05, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Here's a challenge for you genius, why don't you google the earth is flat.  You will find loads of really stupid reasons why the earth is flat and why the globe earth is impossible and rebuttals to "globe earth is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

See Evolution is a fact backed by peer reviewed science, I mean you can get all your info from the part of the internet that is opinion based which would lead you to be able to believe the earth is flat and it was created ~6000 years ago OR you can get your information from peer reviewed, repeated, provable experiments and discoveries.

Whats the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't think critically enough to see that your bible is wrong about everything, literally EVERYTHING especially young earth creationism, one of the stupidest of all the stupid religious ideas LOL!  Why do you need some sky daddies approval for anything, think for yourself and not what some stupid fucking book from 2 millennia ago tells you.

Your only source of data is one stupid book, science on the other hand has decades of data and experiments and 100's of thousands of man hours, gee I wonder why evolution is a fact and not the bible lmfao.

I would not put it that hard. Belief are not stupid, nor the people behind them. They might be misplaced or not really sustainable, maybe even not thought fully though, but in the end belief are fundamental hard to change, cause you are arguing against something a person truly believe to be correct. I know sometimes is just trolling, reaction probing, or just for the sake of arguing, but such behavior is normally easy spotted, or you will gather it along the way.

But in the end; fundamental I think you are fully correct in your words. Just like to say so a bit more diplomatically.
Pages:
Jump to: