Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 48. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Lets assume that fact that we descended from monkeys are true. Why there are still monkeys around you ask. Well first of all, i guess that not all monkeys would be able to evolve. Some of them would stay monkeys, and that explain your question. And it would take a lot of time for evolution, from one specie to another.

In the inland sea in Japan, there were crabs who had curious markings on their backs that resemble a samurai's face. All the fisherman in the area thought these were sacred and when caught them, they throw them back in the sea. As time went on, they soon discovered that all there was an over population of these crabs and all other crabs became scarce. If you were a crab with these markings, you had a much better chance of survival. It's called artificial selection. This occurs all the time in nature. The strong survive. The weak die off. Evolution is not a theory it's a fact!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
That is true. Because if there is then we still witness those evolutions in these modern times but we don't. We only see abnormalities from animals and they don't really turn to a complete new form of creature.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 16, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Now that we are familiar with DNA, find a critter with a beneficial mutation that is carried over thousands of years to a second one that has a second beneficial mutation that is carried over thousands of years to a third critter that has an additional beneficial mutation along with the previous two. That would be the start of real proof for evolution.

Are your sure you looked for it?

https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-9-302
https://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism/evolution-is-still-happening-beneficial-mutations-in-humans
https://biologywise.com/beneficial-mutation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1931526/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871816/
https://study.com/academy/lesson/beneficial-mutations-examples-effects.html
https://www.nature.com/articles/6801077

or just type beneficial mutations in google. ~20,400,000 pages on beneficial mutations.

I'm not into looking for DNA in critters. But nobody has time machine to go back and check DNA in critters thousands of years ago. And, even if they did, the idea of "beneficial" would be a judgment call. No evolution proof there.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 16, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Are you retarded? Just checking, how much is 123+5=?, in base 118 system?

I asked you for an example of evidence that would convince you that evolution is true.  You cannot answer this question because you don't know much about evolution, don't you?

Now that we are familiar with DNA, find a critter with a beneficial mutation that is carried over thousands of years to a second one that has a second beneficial mutation that is carried over thousands of years to a third critter that has an additional beneficial mutation along with the previous two. That would be the start of real proof for evolution.

Are your sure you looked for it?

https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-9-302
https://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism/evolution-is-still-happening-beneficial-mutations-in-humans
https://biologywise.com/beneficial-mutation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1931526/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871816/
https://study.com/academy/lesson/beneficial-mutations-examples-effects.html
https://www.nature.com/articles/6801077

or just type beneficial mutations in google. ~20,400,000 pages on beneficial mutations.

Here it comes, the retarded explanation from badecker... wait for it...

He is just going to say that it's not enough to prove evolution just with that and so on.
legendary
September 16, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

I asked you for an example of evidence that would convince you that evolution is true.  You cannot answer this question because you don't know much about evolution, don't you?

He doesn't want to answer because last time when he said ''this would prove evolution to be real but we never found it'' and I gave him what he asked for, he then changed his statement to something else. He is scared to ask for something in particular because then his brain would have to work harder to ignore the evidence again. It's a classic badecker strategy.

LOL! All you do is talk. Why? Because the only thing that keeps evolution alive is blabber. There is nothing factual to scientific evolution, except talk. And it is the talk that is factual, not the evolution.

The reason why Darwin pushed the idea of the "tree," wasn't because he rally had any real evidence for it. It was because it couldn't be proven right or wrong with the science of his day. This way the evolution idea got a foot in the door so to speak.

Of course, somebody would have to decide if any of the mutations were really beneficial, or if the so-called, later benefits were really a form of immune system activity fighting against some detrimental mutation. And then somebody else would have to show that the first "somebody" was right... all arbitrary determination.

And none of that takes into account the much deeper question of cause and affect - which acts like programming - because that is exactly what DNA activity is... extremely complex programming. Btw, programming needs a programmer, or we would have had computers many thousands of years ago.

So, what do we have. A lot of talk that evolution exists with nothing to back it up. Why? Because none of the so-called evolution operations can be proven to be evolution. Rather, they fit other operations better. Science knows this. Darwin started the "tree" idea because he knew it. Evolution theory keeps an evolution toe in the door. But there isn't a hint of solid proof that evolution theory evolution can exist... to say nothing about that it does exist... to say nothing about that it is prevalent... to say nothing about that it is how things work in nature in general.

So, why do we have evolution at all? Different reason, all of which are designed to distract from the truth of creation. They include ego, money, and power, and a fight against God.

There is no proof for evolution. There is lots of proof that evolution isn't even possible. When people know this, yet promote evolution as true and real, they are promoting evolution in a hoax manner.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

NOTE: This is getting to be fun. You jokers keep on proving that there isn't any evolution. All I ave to do is play with the things you say, to show how you prove yourselves in need of going back to elementary school science class.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 15, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

What evidence would change your mind?

Are you attempting to make this a personal thing?

The only evidence would have to be proof. And it would have to come in the form of proving that science was false. Why? Because it is science that proves that evolution doesn't exist.

Cool

Can you answer the question or not?

What scientific evidence would convince you that the evolution is true?  

I answered the question. Can you read or not? Or is the problem you thinking ability?

Cool

EDIT: Okay. Let me answer your question straight out. What scientific evidence would convince me that the evolution is true? The only scientific evidence that would convince me that evolution might be true, would be the same scientific evidence that proved that science was false.

And that is exactly what evolution theory does. It is scientific evidence that proves science is false. This means that I believe the theory exists, not evolution.

He doesn't want to answer because last time when he said ''this would prove evolution to be real but we never found it'' and I gave him what he asked for, he then changed his statement to something else. He is scared to ask for something in particular because then his brain would have to work harder to ignore the evidence again. It's a classic badecker strategy.
legendary
September 14, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

You really are having a bad day, aren't you? Out of friendship I answered your off topic question. And I answered it at least twice, in different ways. And you won't even acknowledge that I answered it.

Look, the whole evolution thing isn't about convincing me. However, as I said before, the evidence to convince me would have to be facts... you know, like, factual evidence. There aren't any evolution facts. So, I can't be convinced. How much plainer can anybody say it?

Since evolution is being touted as fact, when it is known by many people to not be factual...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
September 14, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

The only evidence would have to be proof. And it would have to come in the form of proving that science was false. Why? Because it is science that proves that evolution doesn't exist.

Cool

Can you answer the question or not?

What scientific evidence would convince you that the evolution is true?  

I answered the question. Can you read or not? Or is the problem you thinking ability?

Cool

EDIT: Okay. Let me answer your question straight out. What scientific evidence would convince me that the evolution is true? The only scientific evidence that would convince me that evolution might be true, would be the same scientific evidence that proved that science was false.

And that is exactly what evolution theory does. It is scientific evidence that proves science is false. This means that I believe the theory exists, not evolution.
legendary
September 14, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Cool
legendary
September 14, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
legendary
September 13, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
Why are you defining the thread tropic? The thread started with Evolution is a hoax, on account of that there are monkeys around. When you invoke programming as a means of explaining away evolution, you automatic open the door for a “higher power”. Super intelligent aliens or some form of god, cause I don’t know how else to define a “higher power”, responsible for this programming, which you state is around.

A Hoax is to deliberately and knowing falsifying the truth. The waste majority of scientists believe in evolution. In order for evolution to qualify as a hoax, we must have a conspiracy of millions of people, spanning 100+ years. Best conspiracy ever!

If you yourself want to keep strict to thread tropic, you should stop all the programming stuff and explaining why evolution is not possible – and concentrate on, that the waste majority of scientists are in a global conspiracy, lasting well past 100 some years. By default statistic is on my side, it is not possible, there is no such conspiracy, even with a reasonable margin. So many people, over such a long time, cannot run a conspiracy of this magnitude and not get called out.

Thus end of tropic, Evolution cannot be a hoax.

You seem to be the only one who has said anything about "tropic."

Evolution is a hoax, yes or no. Anybody can say a simple "yes" or "no." But simple yes or no isn't much of a discussion. In a forum we have discussion. That is why I bring in reasons to show that evolution is a hoax, and you attempt to bring in reasons to show why it isn't. Don't you even understand this about a forum, yet?

You have defined what a hoax is. Then you say that scientists believe. If a scientist believes something, isn't it true that he doesn't know? If he knew that evolution was real, he wouldn't have to believe that it was real. He would know that it is real.

Now, here is where the hoax part comes in. The scientists only believe. They don't know, and they know that they don't know. But they proclaim that evolution is real when they know it isn't. That is the hoax. The hoax is not knowing, but proclaiming that they know.

Since scientists don't know and yet hoax that they do, when the hoax is discovered, don't honest people start looking for the thing that is real? Then they see that the "higher power" idea fits the whole operation of nature far better than the evolution hoax. So, why suouldn't people start looking at the "higher power" idea?

The programming (C&E) stuff shows that evolution theory evolution (ETE) is not real. ETE doesn't talk about C&E in nature, but all we see is C&E in nature. Science knows that everything operates by C&E. But they don't seem to realize that there isn't any C&E in ETE. In other words, they don't want to recognize that ETE doesn't exist, as proven by C&E.

Are scientists that stupid? NO, of course not! They know that there isn't any C&E in ETE. They also know that the whole operation of nature works by C&E. So, they are hoaxing us when they say that ETE is real.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
Why are you defining the thread tropic? The thread started with Evolution is a hoax, on account of that there are monkeys around. When you invoke programming as a means of explaining away evolution, you automatic open the door for a “higher power”. Super intelligent aliens or some form of god, cause I don’t know how else to define a “higher power”, responsible for this programming, which you state is around.

A Hoax is to deliberately and knowing falsifying the truth. The waste majority of scientists believe in evolution. In order for evolution to qualify as a hoax, we must have a conspiracy of millions of people, spanning 100+ years. Best conspiracy ever!

If you yourself want to keep strict to thread tropic, you should stop all the programming stuff and explaining why evolution is not possible – and concentrate on, that the waste majority of scientists are in a global conspiracy, lasting well past 100 some years. By default statistic is on my side, it is not possible, there is no such conspiracy, even with a reasonable margin. So many people, over such a long time, cannot run a conspiracy of this magnitude and not get called out.

Thus end of tropic, Evolution cannot be a hoax.
legendary
September 12, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

A religious preacher says, "God did it!"

A scientist says, "Just shut up!"

Is that what you are trying to say? Don't tell people the truth that God did it?

You are way into religion. What are you doing in this thread? Scientists might get angry or frustrated at times. But they don't say, "Just shut up!" Rather, they go find what is real. Such is what science is all about.

Cool
legendary
September 12, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

You have points in your questions, and even if answers skirt the questions, as you say, how come you so easily accept another solution to the questions, one which has absolutely zero proof?  Why don’t you apply the same suspicion and scrutiny to this solution?
The two solutions with relation to this topic are:
1. Evolution is a hoax;
2. Evolution is not a hoax.
To remain on-topic, there is no other easy/simple solution. It has to be one of these.

Evolution has enough flaws in all of its theory, and scientists know about the flaws, and could think of more flaws if they put their minds to it, so that they know that evolution is impossible in any way that we understand, theoretically. The point isn't why scientists promote something that they know doesn't exist - evolution. The point is that they DO promote evolution, which doesn't exist... at least not in the evolution theory way.

If you promote as truth something that you know isn't true, or even if you promote as truth something that you know is doubtful, aren't you really making a hoax out of it? What else is there to say? Hoax!

If the thing you are questioning has to do with religion, or has to do with my personal religion, there are religious topics all over the Politics & Society and Off Topic, or you can PM me.

500 years ago, we did not even know electricity existed. Might have experienced it via static electricity, but did not really know what it was.  Just because we don’t know – yet – does not mean it is not true.
And this is the point. In what way? Essentially, the topic is not about knowing or not knowing. The topic is about hoax. What I mean is, if all the books about evolution said, "We think evolution might be true, but we do not know that evolution is true for a fact," evolution would not be a hoax. In fact, if all the books said, "We know that evolution is true," but everybody was innocently mistaken, even then evolution would not be a hoax.

The thing that makes evolution to be a hoax is that thousands of scientists and other people know that evolution might not be true... or they absolutely know that it isn't true. But what do many of these people do? They keep on saying, "Evolution is real, evolution is true." When they speak against what they know this way, they are promoting it in hoax fashion.

2-4000 years ago, people believed in a multitude of gods, as an absolutely undisputed fact. They would think you were crazy if you told them there was only one. How were they less correct vs. your beliefs now? I think you would say they are, because it’s obvious and maybe even downright insane to you – but prove it to me!
You seem to be asking about religious beliefs here. Evolution scientists are trying to find out scientific reasons why evolution is true. Are you finally agreeing that the scientists have been proven wrong, and that they know it, and that in their evolution hoaxing they are trying to make evolution into a religion for people? Are you really trying to say that you are starting to understand that evolution is a hoax, but that you don't want to believe that it is a hoax, so you are making evolution into a religion for yourself?

Evolution isn't about my religious beliefs. Evolution theory evolution is about scientific proof, which is about a method that can be proven true using physical laws... especially that it can be duplicated using the same physical criteria. Are you suggesting that evolution has been a religion all along?

Just because scientists and engineers can’t make life yet, has zero to do with if any given thing is true or not.

If Manufacturing Company A made billions of cars in millions of models, and Manufacturing Company B couldn't even make one car, why would you believe anything that Manufacturing Company B said about how to make cars, especially if it contradicted Manufacturing Company A, and especially if there was all kinds of evidence, and even some proof, that Manufacturing Company B was wrong?

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
September 12, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
legendary
September 11, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
At least evolution explains more details of our origin rather that church or any other religious institutions

And science fiction stories about the moon over the last hundred+ years, explain way more about the moon than the astronauts' visits.

Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
At least evolution explains more details of our origin rather that church or any other religious institutions
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:28:11 AM
Throughout my days school in school,  one  biology topic I have had problems with over the years is evolution, I find it very difficult to comprehend this concept by Charles Darwin because it does not look real.
legendary
September 10, 2018, 08:44:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: