Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 45. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 30, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

What are you even talking about. I'd be among the first to claim that evolution is scientifically founded. Of course, the science used is political science, where even lies are accepted.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Rofl. Evolution isn't a hoax. Also, political science is a specific sub-science. You're such a moron that doesn't even understand the basics of human knowledge. You should just kill yourself my friend.

Now, now. The Creator is watching you. Since you haven't been able to show us even one proof for evolution, He won't be happy with you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Kek, your mom might be watching your internet activities, but mine sure as hell isn't. Or are you talking about state sponsored monitoring? Cause maybe the Kremlin's watching what you're typing, the White House couldn't give two shits about what I'm typing.

What happens when they pay you less per post? Do you just post more? How does your boss make payments to you? Do you just report the amount of posts per month?

You realize that you haven't listed any proof that evolution exists, right?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
September 30, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

What are you even talking about. I'd be among the first to claim that evolution is scientifically founded. Of course, the science used is political science, where even lies are accepted.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Rofl. Evolution isn't a hoax. Also, political science is a specific sub-science. You're such a moron that doesn't even understand the basics of human knowledge. You should just kill yourself my friend.

Now, now. The Creator is watching you. Since you haven't been able to show us even one proof for evolution, He won't be happy with you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Kek, your mom might be watching your internet activities, but mine sure as hell isn't. Or are you talking about state sponsored monitoring? Cause maybe the Kremlin's watching what you're typing, the White House couldn't give two shits about what I'm typing.

What happens when they pay you less per post? Do you just post more? How does your boss make payments to you? Do you just report the amount of posts per month?
legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

Rofl, the only fact you present is the fact that you're retarded xD

Evolution can be proven through peer reviewed scientific process. If you utilize the scientific method and some mayflies, you can proven evolution easily with a cup.

But no, you choose to remain ignorant and stupid. You spread false information for ad revenue. You're probably state sponsored and understand why you must do your job. But in reality, you're just harming humanity.

You're a terrible human being for not rebelling against what they've told you to do.

The only evolution thing that is proven by the peer reviewed, scientific process is that evolution theory exists.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Rofl, you've never read a science study in your entire life. You don't get to dictate what all studies have shown.

If you can't swim and are afraid of boats, what makes you qualified to judge the depths of the oceans? You're an idiot for trying to.

The only reason evolution theory still exists is, evolution scientists, starting with Darwin (who wasn't really a scientist) pushed it into the past so far that nobody can find even one example of it.

You are almost there, though. You are starting to lose steam. Soon you will realize right along with the rest of us, that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The only hoax here in your anti-science rhetoric. You need to leave your false reality and join actuality.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

Evolution can be proven through peer reviewed scientific process. If you utilize the scientific method and some mayflies, you can proven evolution easily with a cup.

But no, you choose to remain ignorant and stupid. You spread false information for ad revenue. You're probably state sponsored and understand why you must do your job. But in reality, you're just harming humanity.

You're a terrible human being for not rebelling against what they've told you to do.

The only evolution thing that is proven by the peer reviewed, scientific process is that evolution theory exists.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Rofl, you've never read a science study in your entire life. You don't get to dictate what all studies have shown.

If you can't swim and are afraid of boats, what makes you qualified to judge the depths of the oceans? You're an idiot for trying to.

The only reason evolution theory still exists is, evolution scientists, starting with Darwin (who wasn't really a scientist) pushed it into the past so far that nobody can find even one example of it.

You are almost there, though. You are starting to lose steam. Soon you will realize right along with the rest of us, that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The only hoax here in your anti-science rhetoric. You need to leave your false reality and join actuality.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Kek, what's that? Can't come up with an actual rebuke or any information that shows you're not just an ignorant troll?

Well, guess what? Ad hominems don't really bother me you fucking cunt Wink

Now, if you'd like to be educated, sit down, shut up, and study it up buddy.

However, you won't, because all you'll do is shitpost more and more, eventually, you'll die, and the world will be a better place without you. Because while we all have a finite amount of time on this planet, I've done something with my time, all you've done is make shit posts on a lil' forum that 99.9999% of the world doesn't give a shit about.

You've proven to multiple people how stupid are.

LOL! Obviously ad hominems don't bother you. You use them on other people all the time!

Cheesy

I mean, you're empirically retarded though, so it's more of presenting fact that ad hominems Wink

At least I present facts other than ad hominems. You're okay. You simply haven't learned, yet. But when you do, you will realize that there hasn't been even one proof for evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Kek, what's that? Can't come up with an actual rebuke or any information that shows you're not just an ignorant troll?

However, you won't, because all you'll do is shitpost more and more, eventually, you'll die, and the world will be a better place without you. Because while we all have a finite amount of time on this planet, I've done something with my time, all you've done is make shit posts on a lil' forum that 99.9999% of the world doesn't give a shit about.

LOL! Obviously ad hominems don't bother you. You use them on other people all the time!

Cheesy

I mean, you're empirically retarded though, so it's more of presenting fact that ad hominems Wink

At least I present facts other than ad hominems. You're okay. You simply haven't learned, yet. But when you do, you will realize that there hasn't been even one proof for evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Cheesy

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Cheesy
September 30, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Your rebuttals rebut themselves by making all kinds of assumptions that evolution is factual, when such has not been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Except that you can't find one that doesn't have all kinds of limiting words like "if, maybe, possibly, we think," etc.  In addition, they refer to things that have not been proven as part of their proof.

There is no proof for evolution. But relax, and say your prayers to your monkey ancestor you believe in.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I highly doubt you've ever read a scientific  study in your entire, shitty ass life. How's Moscow life for you? You silly lil' troll.

LOL!  Tsk, tsk.  What's the matter? Mommy forgot to fix you your supper again?

Grin

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Your rebuttals rebut themselves by making all kinds of assumptions that evolution is factual, when such has not been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Except that you can't find one that doesn't have all kinds of limiting words like "if, maybe, possibly, we think," etc.  In addition, they refer to things that have not been proven as part of their proof.

There is no proof for evolution. But relax, and say your prayers to your monkey ancestor you believe in.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I highly doubt you've ever read a scientific  study in your entire, shitty ass life. How's Moscow life for you? You silly lil' troll.

LOL!  Tsk, tsk.  What's the matter? Mommy forgot to fix you your supper again?

Grin
September 30, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Except that you can't find one that doesn't have all kinds of limiting words like "if, maybe, possibly, we think," etc.  In addition, they refer to things that have not been proven as part of their proof.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I highly doubt you've ever read a scientific  study in your entire, shitty ass life. How's Moscow life for you? You silly lil' troll.
legendary
September 30, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Except that you can't find one that doesn't have all kinds of limiting words like "if, maybe, possibly, we think," etc.  In addition, they refer to things that have not been proven as part of their proof.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 30, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

BADLogic: "You are stupid and wrong.  Science proves that evolution is fake (no evidence given or sources cited)   #SmileyGirl Cool"

Google "evolution is impossible" to find all kinds of proof that evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I can google why evolution is real and find all kinds of proof why it is. I can also google rebuttals to all the supposed proof for why evolution is impossible.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 30, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The rebuttals of my rebuttals rebut themselves by assuming all kinds of assumptions like evolution is a hoax when such is not proven.

Now you are trying to rebut the existence of everything. Let's see some proof that shows that something is evolution, and not something else without evolution, like adaptation, or like-begets-like, or simple change.

It's amazing that all these years, with billions of dollars spent, nobody has even one evolution proof, but loads of people have all kinds of talk for it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''It's amazing that all these years, with billions of dollars spent, nobody has even one evolution proof, but loads of people have all kinds of talk for it.'' You talking about god?
legendary
September 30, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The rebuttals of my rebuttals rebut themselves by assuming all kinds of assumptions like evolution is a hoax when such is not proven.

Now you are trying to rebut the existence of everything. Let's see some proof that shows that something is evolution, and not something else without evolution, like adaptation, or like-begets-like, or simple change.

It's amazing that all these years, with billions of dollars spent, nobody has even one evolution proof, but loads of people have all kinds of talk for it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: