Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 50. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 04, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Internet search on "evolution is impossible." You will find a load of reasons why ETE is impossible, and the rebuttals to "evolution is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

What's the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't you think critically enough to see that evolution is impossible when it is explained to you why it is impossible?

Here's a challenge for you genius, why don't you google the earth is flat.  You will find loads of really stupid reasons why the earth is flat and why the globe earth is impossible and rebuttals to "globe earth is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

See Evolution is a fact backed by peer reviewed science, I mean you can get all your info from the part of the internet that is opinion based which would lead you to be able to believe the earth is flat and it was created ~6000 years ago OR you can get your information from peer reviewed, repeated, provable experiments and discoveries.

Whats the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't think critically enough to see that your bible is wrong about everything, literally EVERYTHING especially young earth creationism, one of the stupidest of all the stupid religious ideas LOL!  Why do you need some sky daddies approval for anything, think for yourself and not what some stupid fucking book from 2 millennia ago tells you.

Your only source of data is one stupid book, science on the other hand has decades of data and experiments and 100's of thousands of man hours, gee I wonder why evolution is a fact and not the bible lmfao.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 04, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.

I don't have a reason to understand evolution. I mean, a good science fiction story is great. But I am not interested in science fiction that goes on for decades, even if it is the evolution science fiction.

Not one proven finding of evolution theory evolution.

Adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change fit all of nature way better than evolution possibly could. And ETE doesn't match adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change in several major ways, not the least of these being C&E.

Didn't you even notice that ETE is evolution THEORY evolution? Science theory can change. ETE has changed multiple times over the last hundred+ years. No fact there. Let's see one fact that says evolution. It isn't there.

Internet search on "evolution is impossible." You will find a load of reasons why ETE is impossible, and the rebuttals to "evolution is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

What's the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't you think critically enough to see that evolution is impossible when it is explained to you why it is impossible?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
That’s because evolution never happened. Its all a scientific fable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
Scientist are keep on challenging themselves with the missing link and how will they going to find just to prove the theory. However, science and religion and theories are lined up or parallel. They are never contradicted. Most scientist treat God, the creator, the energy within us that without Him, we'll all be nothing,
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 04, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
blah blah blah

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.

I think its safe at this point to broaden the range of things BADecker doesn't understand. 

I think:  "You just don't understand reality" might encompass all the topics which BADecker lacks even a simple understand of!

Scared of reality stupid people turn to a magic sky daddy and when presented with FACTS, yes evolution is a fact they still deny reality.  They flail around like a child who still desperately wants to believe in Santa Claus. Then on top of that they have the balls to claim their imaginary, vindictive, egotistical sky daddy is the right one out of all the thousands of gods that man has ever made up!

Anyone that believes 1 guy and his kids built an ark big enough to house every species of animals on the planet AND repopulated the earth with a single fraternal DNA donor (and at most 4 diff maternal DNA donors) is more accurate than us evolving on earth really is in desperate need of basic logic skills.

Only the really hardcore stupid religious nut jobs still believe in young earth creationism the vast majority of the stupid sheep have accepted the FACT that evolution happened here on planet earth and arguing differently really made them look stupid LOL.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 04, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Quantum physicists don't agree with you, can you prove them wrong?

There you go again. All you do is simply talk.

Quantum physicists don't agree with me in what way? Are you one of the quantum physicists that dooesn't agree with me? How do you know that they don't agree with me; are you able to even understand what I and they are talking about so that you know this? I don't know if I can prove any quantum physicists wrong; do you mean in the best move to make in the middle of a checkers game that I am playing with one of them?

You are so mixed up that you don't even know what you are talking about. I mean, this thread is about evolution being a hoax (or not). How are you trying to incorporate quantum physicists into evolution or evolution theory?

Cool

You are saying random doesn't exist, they are saying it does. It's not like what you do is not simple talk, you never provided any evidence for your insane claims, there is no reason to believe you over all the quantum theory. Not to mention that proving or disproving true randomness is paradoxical and pretty much impossible so why even use it in your argument?

Haven't you even seen that computer random - the best random we have - has been known for a long time to not truly be random? This makes the use of random to be a thing of semantics. Why? Because we now understand that the random of past ages was not random, even though people believed it was.

This makes evolution theory to be entirely mixed up simply regarding random. Since it is that mixed up, why would anybody think that evolution could exist regarding evolution theory?

On top of that, C&E acts like programming. This alone throws evolution right out the window by anything that we understand... except for one thing. We can guess that the C&E Programmer programmed evolution into the mix. But, again. This kind of evolution does not match ETE. Rather, it matches adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change. So, get rid of the stupid idea of evolution, and call it what it is.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.
legendary
September 04, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Quantum physicists don't agree with me in what way? Are you one of the quantum physicists that dooesn't agree with me? How do you know that they don't agree with me; are you able to even understand what I and they are talking about so that you know this? I don't know if I can prove any quantum physicists wrong; do you mean in the best move to make in the middle of a checkers game that I am playing with one of them?

You are so mixed up that you don't even know what you are talking about. I mean, this thread is about evolution being a hoax (or not). How are you trying to incorporate quantum physicists into evolution or evolution theory?

Cool

You are saying random doesn't exist, they are saying it does. It's not like what you do is not simple talk, you never provided any evidence for your insane claims, there is no reason to believe you over all the quantum theory. Not to mention that proving or disproving true randomness is paradoxical and pretty much impossible so why even use it in your argument?

Haven't you even seen that computer random - the best random we have - has been known for a long time to not truly be random? This makes the use of random to be a thing of semantics. Why? Because we now understand that the random of past ages was not random, even though people believed it was.

This makes evolution theory to be entirely mixed up simply regarding random. Since it is that mixed up, why would anybody think that evolution could exist regarding evolution theory?

On top of that, C&E acts like programming. This alone throws evolution right out the window by anything that we understand... except for one thing. We can guess that the C&E Programmer programmed evolution into the mix. But, again. This kind of evolution does not match ETE. Rather, it matches adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change. So, get rid of the stupid idea of evolution, and call it what it is.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 02, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
An eel invented electric before a human..   A fish invented neon blue before a human but in the end a human evolved to invent both electric and neon blue..
But funny how a eel out smarted us and invented electric before us humans   must of been because we was a monkey at the time ?..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 01, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

''The fact that C&E matches programming'' You wot m8? You have a lot of scientific articles to write dude, you will get multiple nobel prizes. You know better than most scientific theories at this point, truly amazing.

Well, thank you for honoring me, but personally I don't believe you have enough information to tell that I know better than most scientific theories... at any point.

I wouldn't accept any Nobel prizes.

The number of scientific articles I have to write will probably increase, since I don't intend writing any. But that could always change.

Thank you for all the friendly chitchat from the past in this thread, now that you have finally agreed that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
No it's not  your god is a hoax..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 04, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Cool

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
How is this even here lol, of course dumb people will believe evolution is a hoax, but can you prove it?  Evolution does not happen overnight.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
Evolution is partly true and partly false. I don't believe that human came from monkeys. But there are other living thing evolve from other species. These theories were just made and created by those scientists. How could they determine that if we they exist millions of years ago.
legendary
September 03, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Cool
September 03, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Any adaption that is passed on through generations is considered evolution.

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's the definition of evolution, adaptions/mutations that are passed through generations. Which is what we observe and observed it happens in multiple instances already shown here. It's like saying I call this a bottle and you keep saying, nope it fits better the definition of plastic, well no badecker, it's a bottle made of plastic just like adaption is part of evolution.

But that, alone, is not adaptation. And it is not evolution theory evolution. ETE includes random beneficial mutations, which contradicts C&E, and which have never been found in such a way that they fit ETE. In fact, the probability that suggests beneficial mutations, suggests so many more detrimental mutations, and so many like-begets-like life operations (immune systems destroying all mutations), that any beneficial mutations would be destroyed long before they could be carried on.

Forget it. ETE simply can't and doesn't happen. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
September 03, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's the definition of evolution, adaptions/mutations that are passed through generations. Which is what we observe and observed it happens in multiple instances already shown here. It's like saying I call this a bottle and you keep saying, nope it fits better the definition of plastic, well no badecker, it's a bottle made of plastic just like adaption is part of evolution.

But that, alone, is not adaptation. And it is not evolution theory evolution. ETE includes random beneficial mutations, which contradicts C&E, and which have never been found in such a way that they fit ETE. In fact, the probability that suggests beneficial mutations, suggests so many more detrimental mutations, and so many like-begets-like life operations (immune systems destroying all mutations), that any beneficial mutations would be destroyed long before they could be carried on.

Forget it. ETE simply can't and doesn't happen. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 16
September 03, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
I do not believe in the theory of evolution, because it is impossible for humans to come from apes, I disagree with that so I do not believe in evolution, and there is no strong evidence that humans come from monkeys
September 03, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

copper member
Activity: 75
September 03, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Yea, it’s a hoax, the earth is flat, and everything is a conspiracy.  The one thing is certain.  Education is failing.
legendary
September 03, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
September 03, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: