Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 44. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

The coin that could possibly replace bitcoin in the near future is none other than ETH. ETH has already prove its worth and there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
In case of bitcoin ban I would choose ETH. There are two primary currency (bitcoin and eth) so I think much of people will use eth if bitcoin disapper from market so will I
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
April 16, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

Taking into consideration that if bitcoin is banned then we should totally think that altcoins are heading the same way too on where coming to a point that it is already on prohibition or on total ban,if not then my 2nd choice would be on ETH. I do see the potential when it comes into its smart contracts which can really be applied on daily transactions or conventional things.
Activity: 152
April 16, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
For most opinion here, actually we know that btc goes hand in hand with alts, and BTC is the first visual holder in the crypto currency, it's difficult to imagine the reason for a ban preference on one. But given an investment choice, then there are other good alts worth looking at, such as ethereum, waves, Ripple and Neo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
April 16, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
Im not a bitcoin fan. I have ico tokens in my wallets and if i am lucky enough sometimes i get good money from them. I just have to wait and be patient to get a better return for them. If i want i can trade them for bitcoin or ethreum if i dont want to encash them.
Activity: 42
April 16, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
Yes, it’s very profitable. I recommend you to buy NagriCoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 16, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
Just tell us!

NO altcoin can replace bitcoin's position but if most of the people will choose between these shitcoins ,good candidates are ETH and NEO because these two has been backed up by their own platform which both offers smartcontracts and decentralized appliations which can be used by the new projects in the future,but if you asked me which one i would choose NEO because it has more advance technology than ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 16, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
If it's not btc then I hold eth. If something goes wrong, I think they are the last to close the door.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
Who do you think will ban Bitcoin? Cryptocurrency started with Bitcoin, you can consider that it is the crypto history maker while the altcoins are just its subordinates. Whatever or no matter what happened, people will never ever ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 106
April 16, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
The two main ones that I like are:-

ETH - Which I imagine is a popular choice

YUP - Crowdholding, I have been following them since their inception and I invested into their ICO. I think they are a great project. https://www.crowdholding.com.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 16, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
Bitcoin currently dominates 33% of the total market cap of crypto market, which is huge! It is very unlikely that another cryptocurrency could achieve such dominance. But a forceful answer could be Ethereum. In order to unseat the Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency should have highest adoption rate, have the largest ecosystem, most developers, followers, contributors, users etc. Ethereum is the currency which have such advantages after Bitcoin. The smart contract over ethereum has provided solution to most of the crypto currency businesses who wanted to crowdfund their idea.
Activity: 28
April 16, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
If btc is banned then they will all suffer the same fate. I can't see it happening. apart from btc...
ETH, NEO, XRP, monero all solid crypto choices

Go Green!
Activity: 101
April 16, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
Ya, trust in government and banks which was at a low during the period of financial crisis. However, with bitcoin trust does not dissipate, rather it shifts. Trust moves from trust in banks or states to trust in algorithms and encryption software. There is a move from conventional trust in the gold standard- "In Gold We Trust" -to the trust announcement on U.S. currency- "In God We Trust" -to trust in software and networks- "In Digital We Trust". The failure of bitcoin as a currency (as opposed to a hoaxed commodity in an emergent bubble) and ultra-modern digital networks conceal very traditional consolidation of power and capital. The rise and fall of bitcoin, in terms of its original ambition, serves as a cautionary tale in the digital age-it reveals how consolidation of capital becomes co-opted and colonised by capital. Finally, the paper offers a discussion of the possibilities of bitcoin has facilitated.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 16, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
If bitcoin got ban, I switch to ETH - BCH - BTG
But if all crypto got ban, I will be back into my initial investment , gold.

Gold or real estate if you have more capital, the best investment ever but bitcoin also great investment with a greater risk upon it !
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 16, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Bitcore would be my safe coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 16, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Just tell us!

As what I have observed aside from bitcoin I must prefer for ethereum because we all know that the value was high same as bitcoin.And this is also the 2nd top list that next to bitcoin in terms of value price.
I think if worst case scenario banning bitcoin will affects the entire crypto currency but later on people will accept the reality that we need to move on and choice among the altcoins to be the strong candidate and it should be ETHEREUM.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 04:21:54 AM
Just tell us!

In my Opinion Ethereum and Waves is the best Candidate to replace Bitcoin if that going to happen  for now its impossible! cryptocurrency is the future, Maybe they can slow its progress but they cant wipe it out. as long as Blockchain is progressing rapidly Bitcoin and other Altcoins will remained weither they like it or not.
Activity: 216
April 16, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
Just tell us!

Actually, Bitcoin is the parent of the cryptocurrency, so when bitcoin is banned it will affect the presence of altcoin. that is my thinking. And I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced, but if it happens then my second choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 16, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
Just tell us!

Hi, my choice is Ripple. It is used by over 100 banks and companies. These banks and several others represent the biggest players in the financial market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:24:07 AM
Just tell us!

If BTC is banned mean entire crypto industry is banned,it's not possible it's people to people currency,distributed ledger.however if BTC is banned then I would move towards forex business,no other choice.
Pages:
Jump to: